• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern r o s e s a n c t o r i u m ¬ OOC

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Meme Machine Meme Machine
I just realized we didn't plan anything out.

And now realizing their personalities not to say wouldn't mesh but more be in two different rooms. Maybe he has overheard Aileen reading at the bookstore Uriel works at, and have become friends that way?

Kiroshiven Kiroshiven

All Good GIF - DoctorWho DavidTennant AllGood GIFs

*jordan calls the cops because someone just snuck into the backyard*

or better yet uses his big bad throwing arm to throw ibuki into next week

LMAO. I'd laugh so hard if Ibuki got arrested. But then again, Jordan would be fucked too. Considering there's alcohol and weed and minors. Fun explanation to the cops.

Hell yeah, to next week I go.

loving the posts you guys !!
I'm currently typing up one too, but class starts soon so I'll have to finish it up after ~!

It’s like, 8am rn for me so I’ll be posting within the next three to four hours (if I can get this daMN CODING EDITED SMH)

Hello! This is kind of embarrassing, but I'm not quite sure how to jump in! Do we want all the main characters to get there early, or no?

Hello! This is kind of embarrassing, but I'm not quite sure how to jump in! Do we want all the main characters to get there early, or no?
ah super late reaction, oops
but hey, don't feel embarrassed !! if you want to be there early too, go ahead c:
otherwise, maybe you can devise some interactions with other characters before the party? PM some people to get a bit of brainstorming going~

ah super late reaction, oops
but hey, don't feel embarrassed !! if you want to be there early too, go ahead c:
otherwise, maybe you can devise some interactions with other characters before the party? PM some people to get a bit of brainstorming going~
Hm. Aaron lacks friends. So I'll probably just make him arrive early and kick himself for it :p

Might wait until everything isn't so centralized to post, though? If that makes sense?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back