• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom *Quirk Analysis Arc* My Hero Academia: Go Beyond, Plus Ultra!! (Remake number what? 100?)

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Mention: pbtenchi pbtenchi Xcelgamer Xcelgamer GrieveWriter GrieveWriter
Interaction: Xcelgamer Xcelgamer

Kama watched as a girl ran in between them as they were having a conversation and picked up some rubble, trying to save some civilians. She was clearly struggling. He blasted the rubble to bits after hearing her ask him to and the other girl leave it to them. Kama ran over and grabbed the civilians, moving them to a safer place.

Aaron

Interaction: Japanime Japanime GrieveWriter GrieveWriter Xcelgamer Xcelgamer

Aaron took deep breaths. This would work. He got to action, doing a flip jump with his quirk down to help Jacki with getting civilians out of the rubble. Even Aaron wanted to try and look a little cool in front of his new friends.

Stitcher

Interaction: Other examiners

Stitcher skewered a ball of popcorn with one of his threads and scooped it into his mouth, unhinging his jaw to fit it all in. All in all, he was enjoying the mayhem. His jaw made a disturbing noise as he clicked it back into place, crushing the popcorn before swallowing.

“I think we’ve got some good talents this year."

Kama Unboko’s quirk not only has destructive power, but his excellent control over it allows him to carefully destroy rubble, and even fly.”

“Miss Korin Dieritter’s quirk destroys robots and rubble with ease. It seems like it has the defense to match its offense.”

“Miss Clementine Citrine looks like she could keep this up for days. Not only does she have great power and stamina recovery, but she also seems to be actively getting stronger. With her striking appearance, she's sure to stand out and attract plenty of sponsors as a hero.”

“Of course. There are plenty of disappointments too. Aaron Sky for one. I’d expected his father to have trained him better. His quirk seems completely unpolished and lacks the destructive, defensive and mobile capabilities of his father’s quirk. And he had a mental break down in the middle of the scenario. If this was real people would have died, and for a hero, that's unforgivable."

Séitheach "Shay" MacLeod
"Give the boy a break, Stitcher. He's only just starting out on his journey to becoming an adult." The voice of one Séitheach "Shay" MacLeod, better known by the public as the pro-hero "Trickster", crackled over the radio. "In fact, all of them are. They're only children, after all."

Said pro-hero was patrolling the boundaries of the fake city alongside the rest of the nursing staff. He whistled lowly, impressed by some of the feats that the examiness were capable of pulling off despite their inexperience and their young age. It seems they had quite the lineup this year, and they were only going to get stronger throughout the school year with proper guidance. "Exams like this are an opportunity to correctly teach the meaning of winning and losing, of strong and weak. Students soak up heaping helpings of successes and setbacks, and through them, they get stronger and grow as a person."

"Even if they don't turn out to be cut out for hero work, that doesn't mean it's the end of the world."
Shay shrugged his shoulders, giving a lazy smirk towards a nearby hidden camera where he knew the examiners were watching. "We all have our own talents, it's just a matter of figuring out what it is."

pbtenchi pbtenchi @whoever, i guess

Last edited:
Liam King

Mention:
pbtenchi pbtenchi Ineptitude Ineptitude
Interaction: pbtenchi pbtenchi Ineptitude Ineptitude

"Much agreed, Trickster." A mysterious voice said from the entrance of the observation room. The voice was raspy yet deep and smooth. The slight sound of clacking against the floor could be heard coming from the entrance of the observation room towards the seats. The mysterious voice was none other than Liam King's. The principal of Free State. His full firm lips were slightly curved upward as his glossy silver eyes surveyed the city, scrutinizing the examinees.

579207 Kyta was enthralled with some of the feats being performed by some of the students. "This is gonna be a great year!" He exclaimed. As he was in the midst of his awe, he noticed a student or two lacking behind. Although he knew they just needed the push. He thought on it for a bit before grabbing a walkie talkie and buzzing to the principal. "Hey, Mr. King. Have you been watching Sky's kid? I think I might use my exception on him. Just maybe! Will keep looking out. I'm gonna let it run for a bit more. This year is a lot more energetic! Reminds me of my years here!" Kyta laughed.

Int: Japanime Japanime
Ment: pbtenchi pbtenchi

Last edited:
Stitcher
Interaction: Probably George Probably George Japanime Japanime Ineptitude Ineptitude
“Hmmm” Stitcher mumbled, his mouth full with another disturbingly large ball of popcorn. ‘People without the right quirk or mentally required for a hero are better suited to the police force. I don’t want to get any more reports of graduated students laying down their lives in the line of duty.’ He thought to himself.

His mouth opened wide and popcorn spilled out when he overheard Kyta was thinking of using his exception. “Mr.Principle!” He turned, to look back at the mysterious figure of the principle. He knew arguing with the exception was pointless. “Please put Aaron in my class! If he’s going to be on the course, I want to be able to teach him thoroughly!”

[class=mainframe] border:5px solid black; overflow:hidden; margin:0 auto; width:70%; text-align:center; border-radius:25px; background-color:white; color:black; [/class] [class=imgspace] [/class] [class=pic] display:inline-block; width:80%; border:4px dashed rgba(208, 204, 199, 0.60); [/class] [class=Ainfo] display:inline-block; background-color:white; color:black; width:100%; border:4px dashed rgba(208, 204, 199, 0.60); [/class] [class=sideinfo] border-left:5px dotted rgb(241, 171, 79); [/class]

[div class=mainframe]
[div class=imgspace][div class=pic]
3cb8411e68de9f9b9389245d3a3551cc.jpg
[/div][div class=Ainfo]Age: 15

Height: 5' 1"/155cm

Quirk: Perfect Storm

original.jpg

Code by Idea <3[/div][/div]
Ferryn Evans

Ferryn ran onto the campus just as the gates opened to the faux city. She had hardly even got here on time, and now the other students definitely had a head start.... but when she saw the giant robots, she grinned. This was exactly where she could shine. Her quirk was very versatile, so maybe she could throw in some variety, too. But, then again, she remembered how exhausting and hard to control her quirk was, so she decided to stick to what she knew would work best. Let's do this!!!

The excited girl ran into the city, arms outstretched behind her, hands giving her a wind boost. She stopped that when she got into the heart of the action, and then she ran up to a nearby robot, and touched it, sending surges of lightning through the beasty. Sparks flew from it, and it began to collapse, dead. There were blackened handprints where her hands had touched the bot.

She was impressed by how effective it was. She had never had the chance to try her lightning on something before, except to power a generator, once. She scanned her surroundings. Who's next?!

[div class=sideinfo]Location: Faux city

Mentions:

Interacts: OPEN!!![/div]
[/div]

[script class=Ainfo on=init]
hide Ainfo
[/script]
[script class=imgspace on=mouseenter]
hide pic
show Ainfo
[/script]
[script class=imgspace on=mouseleave]
show pic
hide Ainfo
[/script]

Mention: Probably George Probably George pbtenchi pbtenchi
Interaction: Probably George Probably George pbtenchi pbtenchi

Liam felt the odd sensation of vibration on the side of his waist. He pulled off his walkie talkie and brought it to his face, listening to Primer. "Yes. I have been watching Sky's kid. I believe his name was Aaron. Do continue to wat-" Suddenly he was cut off by Stitcher. The man smiled at his request. "I don't think I see a problem in that." He continued to look out at the battlefield. "This incoming class seems like they have a lot of potential and I am very excited." Liam was mentally tallying points for each student.

Last edited:
Séitheach "Shay" MacLeod

Hearing Stitcher beg to have Aaron in his class should he be accepted, Shay suddenly had the sinking feeling that he was going to be seeing the boy very often in the infirmary. Hearing the principal agreeing to sadistic teacher's request only cemented that feeling.

"Stitcher! I don't want to see that boy in the infirmary more than twice a week!" He spoke into his comms in a joking manner, knowing full well that the older hero would probably hear and then promptly ignore his words, though he was serious about his sentiment.

pbtenchi pbtenchi

Last edited:
Stitcher

Interaction: Japanime Japanime Ineptitude Ineptitude

Hearing the Principal and Shay’s response, he smirked. ‘Twice a week? I can work with that.’ he thought to himself. “I’ll make the kid into a hero.” he said aloud confidently, but in his head finished the statement with ‘Or make him give up for good.’

Then he realised that he wasted the last of his popcorn and sulked. He crushed the empty popcorn container with his tendrils and flung it across the room, landing perfectly into the bin.

Last edited:

Mood: Curious/ Excited
Interactions: Open For Interaction
Mentions: Ineptitude Ineptitude

Yuu Mannfield

Hearing Shay's comment on individual talents made Yuu smirk. Always being the one curious about new and interesting quirks, she is always quick to feel a rush at the chance of seeing amazing abilities. She always expects the best from everyone... their best. As an avid gamer, she constantly sees useful skills hidden in seemingly useless abilities, as the first round of the entrance exam starts, she's already on the edge of her seat.​

2af0d4612b85b41c1b3c2a819968ffc7.jpgMako Glass
Mention: Japanime Japanime pbtenchi pbtenchi Xcelgamer Xcelgamer @anyoneelse

The metal claw swung, the metal claw fell.

Eaten to ribbons before it could even get close to the support students, Mako allowed her jaws to continue slashing the metal body as she glanced back. She was keeping watch over them, and that meant she had to keep track of them. Their quirks made them far faster than the robots, but that also made them faster than her. Even without her jaws out, Mako's top running speed couldn't compare to those with quirks that naturally made them faster. That would be a problem, since she wouldn't be able to cover for them in time if they got too close to the Faux villains while rescuing civvies.

She decided to give them the benefit of the doubt, assuming they were good enough to transport the civilians to safer areas. Mako could then focus on keeping the trapped civilians safe, making it easier for them to be transported once the others got back. Their plan worked even better than expected, as Mako could now map out the route that the support students would be taking. A veritable train of rescues slowly clearing the trapped robots, their efforts drawing in more Faux villains only for them to be cut down before they could interfere.

Mako gave herself a moment to breath it in, the mask covering her mouth and nose making it slightly more difficult. This was still just a test, she knew for a fact that a real scenario would be far more hectic. But even for just a test, she felt like a hero... it was a nice feeling.

It wasn't a feeling she'd be able to savor for long, as more heavy clanking brought her attention to yet another faux villain trying to butt into their rescue efforts. The numbers were far less than she'd initially expected, but she supposed the actions of the titanic girl in the distance making a rustle could be the cause of that.

It charged at her full speed, metallic limbs launching it slightly off the ground as it extended arms which swung together in an attempt to grab her. Mako's jaws lashed to the sides, eating through both of the arms before she spun and sent one of her tooth-covered limbs carving through the faux villain's chest. She spun behind it as the upper half of the machine collapsed to the ground, still writhing with its ruined arms as its head twisted to find her. Mako hopped off its lower body onto its back, the impact causing the machine's head to spin back to her right her jaws sank into it. Before she could finish tearing its head off, more heavy stomps brought her attention to another large machine which simply tore out of a nearby building, kicking up a cloud of debris as it did so, before racing towards her.

Mako's jaws tore off the partially eaten head of the first machine before slinging it into the leg of the newer one. It stumbled, crashing into the building on its left and tearing a shower of debris out of it as it flailed towards her. Mako hopped to the side, her jaws devouring pieces of building as they fell towards her, while the machine tripped over the corpse of the first before falling into the street beside them. It's claws crushed an already severely battered car as it pushed itself up, eyes scanning for examinees as it rose only for Mako to leap at it from the torn building above. Her jaws dug in and rooted herself there as it stumbled through the street, colliding with an overturned bus as it reached up to pry her off. It's fingers were eaten away as it fervently swatted at her. Mako looked up to see another machine lumbering across the street towards where she remembered the support crew to be working, so she hastened her work. The Jaws took the previous machine's head with Mako as she hopped down, lobbing it at this new machine, as Mako approached to continue her feast.

Aaron

Interaction: GrieveWriter GrieveWriter Japanime Japanime Xcelgamer Xcelgamer

This wasn’t easy. Aaron could be fast in bursts when he needed to be, but he wasn’t actually very strong. He was below average height, and that certainly didn’t help matters. The civilians were heavy, and after saving his 8th it was starting to get to him, he was having trouble maintaining his breathing. He could practically feel every cell in his body screaming out for air and his head was starting to get woozy. He took a deep gulp of air. He needed to give his quirk a rest. It was at that moment that he spotted another civilian bot, trying to hide behind some broken concrete. Maako hadn’t seen them because she was focused on fighting a robot, and Kama and Jacki were dealing with their own problem. He was the only one who knew they were there, he was breathing too heavily to speak, let alone shout, and the robot Maako was fighting was about to crush the civilian. Aaron didn’t have a choice, he’d have to save the civilian himself, without using his quirk.

As fast as he could, he sprinted at the civilian. He had possibly moments before the torn-up robot fell on the civilian, and if he wasn’t fast enough him. He wrapped his arms around the civilian. Oh god, he wasn’t going to be able to get out from under it in time. ‘Please, please, please let there be enough oxygen for one more burst’ he thought to himself.

And his prayers were answered. The biggest burst in Aaron’s life emerged from his back, sending him skipping out of the way, and into the wall of a building. The burst was so strong it blew apart his hoodie. Aaron looked down at his arms. They had tiny holes at regular intervals, seeming blown open by the emergency burst. He looked at his shoulder and saw the holes seemed to continue across his whole body. “Well, that’s new.” He thought before slumping over forwards, seeming unconscious.

[class=mainframe] border:5px solid black; overflow:hidden; margin:0 auto; width:70%; text-align:center; border-radius:25px; background-color:white; color:black; [/class] [class=imgspace] [/class] [class=pic] display:inline-block; width:80%; border:4px dashed rgba(208, 204, 199, 0.60); [/class] [class=Ainfo] display:inline-block; background-color:white; color:black; width:100%; border:4px dashed rgba(208, 204, 199, 0.60); [/class] [class=sideinfo] border-left:5px dotted rgb(241, 171, 79); [/class]

[div class=mainframe]
original.jpg

original.jpg

Ferryn Evans

Ferryn had incinerated another robot by this time, and wiping the sweat off her forehead, she looked around, wondering if maybe she should do a little bit of civilian saving. There appeared to be some kids doing that already, but....

Huh?

Using her wind for a good jump boost, she landed at the unconscious boy's feet, and used her quirk to blow gently on his face, waving her hand over it, gracefully. She summoned her voice, with difficulty, to get his attention.

"H-h-hello? A-are you alr-r-right?"

[div class=sideinfo]Location: Faux city, trying to wake up Aaron

Mentions:

Interacts: pbtenchi pbtenchi [/div]
[/div]

hide Ainfo
[/script]
hide pic
show Ainfo
[/script]
show pic
hide Ainfo
[/script]

Last edited:
Jacki Fleitcher
Mention: Mako ( GrieveWriter GrieveWriter ), Kama ( Japanime Japanime )
Interation: Aaron ( pbtenchi pbtenchi ), Ferryn ( Natural Flavour Natural Flavour )​

Jacki felt the rubble crumble into dust as the civvies were rescued “Thanks mates” She said catching her breathe slightly before she noticed one of the bots coming towards them and that Mako on the way but wasn't far enough to get there before it attacked again “Hey mate watch after the civvies and provide me some support” Jacki yelled before she started sprinting towards it “OK it's metal, wires and a bit of glass and I'll break my hands or feet if I just randomly swing at so…” Jacki thought to herself as she picked up a long, broken pole and chucked it at the robot, hitting it straight in the chest and getting stuck “Use something else to damage it first and then FINISH IT.” She thought as she jumped and kicked the pole sending the rest of it through the robot destroying a majority of the wires and sending it falling to the ground with a loud THUD. As she wiped sweat off her face she saw another girl jumping over towards something and decided to follow

When she finally managed to catch up, she saw the girl trying to talk to Aaron, Jacki knelt down and hoisted him onto one of her shoulders “Hey mate, can I get hand carrying him please. He's much heavier than he looks.” She asked the girl “I think he maybe out for the rest of the exam. Need to get him to one of the teachers, don't know exactly what happened…” Jacki trailed off as she saw some civvies nearby hiding “Huh, good try mate” she said quietly to Aaron then she smiled and then turned towards the other girl “Can you actually help out the civvies underneath the rubble, I think you may need to be gentle with them, they might be scared" Jacki said as she started walking with Aaron towards the edge of the city, panting the whole time.

*Yes I did a new face claim for Kama.

Mention: Xcelgamer Xcelgamer Natural Flavour Natural Flavour pbtenchi pbtenchi GrieveWriter GrieveWriter
Interaction: GrieveWriter GrieveWriter

Kama was requested by the small girl to watch the civilians and her back while she went to destroy an incoming villain. But the thing that really bugged him was being called mate. He just didn't like being called mate for some reason. Anyways he did as asked and blasted beams at nearby villains and watched over the civilians. Once everything was in the clear he noticed the girl with the claw-like limbs from before, tearing apart villains like nothing.

She looked like she was having fun and Kama wanted in so he ran over behind her and put his back against hers. "I'm not gonna ask if you need help because it looks like you don't but it sure seems like you're having a blast. I want in." The boy finished with a smirk before blasting a clean hole through a villain, causing them to collapse. "Don't think I forgot about the civvies. They're safe and sound."

[class=mainframe] border:5px solid black; overflow:hidden; margin:0 auto; width:70%; text-align:center; border-radius:25px; background-color:white; color:black; [/class] [class=imgspace] [/class] [class=pic] display:inline-block; width:80%; border:4px dashed rgba(208, 204, 199, 0.60); [/class] [class=Ainfo] display:inline-block; background-color:white; color:black; width:100%; border:4px dashed rgba(208, 204, 199, 0.60); [/class] [class=sideinfo] border-left:5px dotted rgb(241, 171, 79); https://images.discordapp.net/avatars/376179599874326540/bf892b9331addec4b1a7a508eb7b0b24.png?size=512 [/class]

[div class=mainframe]
original.jpg

original.jpg

Ferryn Evans

Ferryn nodded, saying nothing, as was her way. The girl was already leaving anyway, so she turned where the girl had looked and saw some 'civilians' stuck under rubble. She ran to the scene and knelt down, her hands close to the ground, and moving them in circles, she brought up a small tornado- more of a dust-devil, really- to pick up the cement fragments and move them somewhere else. She guided the tornado, hands out, brow furrowed, tongue poking out, to another curb and then dissipated it, dropping the rubble in a fairly neat pile. Ferryn smiled, satisfied. She had once cleaned her room using a tornado, and she was glad the tactic worked in a rescue setting. She then turned to the robot civilians.

"Y-y-you should- you should be s-safe now... is anyone in-in-in-injured?" There was one robot with wires sticking out of one of it's arms, and Ferryn guided it to where some other rescued civilians were being held.

Mentions: Xcelgamer Xcelgamer

Interacts: [/div]
[/div]

hide Ainfo
[/script]
hide pic
show Ainfo
[/script]
show pic
hide Ainfo
[/script]

579375 From the start, things were going perfectly. As much as he was bored of the pencil pushing regulation bullshit, Kyta made sure to check out for any rules being violated. Every so often, he would speak up into a cassette. Most of what he said was notes on particular applicants. But there was the occasional note on a rule being broken. Putting down the recorder, Kyta replaced it with the microphone.

"Five minutes left! And remember, no unapproved equipment is allowed to be used. You know who you are. Good luck, future heroes!"

There was no doubt these kids were really into this. Kyta planned to break them during P.E. Of course the principle wouldn't be opposed to it. Oh, he forgot about the principle. Kyta grabbed the walkie talkie. "So, see anyone you like so far Mr. King? Muscle Girl is quite impressive! Bet I could beat her in an arm wrestle!"

Int: Japanime Japanime
Ment: PlusUltra PlusUltra

Séitheach "Shay" MacLeod
"We'll take it from here." The voice of a certain nurse sliced through the cacophony of noise as he approached the three, accompanied by two of his colleagues on either side.

Shay flashed them all his most charming smile, impressed by their initiative to find help for their fellow examinee. It was something that, as unfortunate as it may sound, not many would be quick to do the same thing. After all, they'd be expected to protect humanity once they become full-fledged heroes. If they can't even be expected to save their own comrades, how can they be expected to save anyone else?

The hero gestured for the boy to be passed along to his own arms, and once that was over and done, gestured for his coworkers to move out. It wasn't even the beginning of the school year and already there was a casualty. Perhaps he was being too optimistic about how busy the clinic was going to be with this generation.

Xcelgamer Xcelgamer pbtenchi pbtenchi Natural Flavour Natural Flavour

Mentions: PlusUltra PlusUltra Japanime Japanime GrieveWriter GrieveWriter

Xander Malker.jpg Xander looked up to the sound of the speaker after finishing ripping apart a robot villain

"Wait, What!? For real!? Ah' crap I'd better get a move on."
He dashed past the huge figure of Clementine and flung himself into a new group and made as quick of work as he could with them.
He had divided his left and right arm so he could fight from both sides at a time

"I gotta catch up quick or I'm gonna have nothing compared to these guys!"

He watched in awe while dismantling the group of robots as Kama and Mako completely destroyed groups of the 'villains'

Liam felt his walkie talkie buzzing and picked it up again, bringing it to his face. "I like mostly all that I see. I truly am excited to see what this incoming class is capable of. Also, five minutes left. I think it's time to unleash 'it.'" He smirked as he looked out at the city.

2af0d4612b85b41c1b3c2a819968ffc7.jpgMako Glass
Mention: pbtenchi pbtenchi Xcelgamer Xcelgamer Probably George Probably George Natural Flavour Natural Flavour
Interaction: Japanime Japanime Captain Lycanroc Captain Lycanroc

Things were going... smoothly?

Mako only caught hints here and there, since she was mostly focusing on cutting down villains, but it looked like their setup was holding strong. After every villain she tore apart, she glanced to the nearest examinee to keep stock of her surroundings. She spotted Aaron getting hauled off by the short girl from before, but it seemed like another girl was there to take his place in rescuing civilians. She wasn't the other one, as a number of other examinees seemed to be catching on to what they were doing, jumping in to lend aid as well. Mako knew there was a good chance that many were helping just to lighten their own load a bit and have an easier chance at qualifying, but she couldn't judge them. As long as the robotic civilians were being rescued, then she would be satisfied.

It was a shame that satisfaction never seemed to effect her hunger, ever-present as it was.

She could hear the voice over the speaker, calling that time was almost up. Mako gave herself a moment to breath, she'd have to prepare herself to reign in her jaws. That little moment was interrupted as she felt something bump into her from behind, concentration momentarily disrupted, she had to bite her tongue to keep her jaws from striking back automatically. It took a few heavy breaths, but eventually she was able to glance back to the boy as he smirked at her. She was prepared to scold him for the act, but after blasting apart a villain he alleviated her secondary concern for the civilians right off the bat.

She still probably could've laid into him, but the split second of hesitation was enough for Mako to remind herself that they didn't matter, the civilians did, "Good," she eventually got out as her jaws aimed forward towards another approaching villain "We shouldn't have to keep this up for much longer."

After saying that, her jaws lunged forward and tore through the villain's leg, making it stumble. Mako quickly noticed that it's trajectory would bring it crashing onto someone who seemed to be staring at the two of them as they worked. Mako didn't know if they were an examinee or one of the faux citizens, but that didn't matter. She dove forward and slashed her jaws into the falling robot as quickly as possible, tearing it to pieces before it could get too close to him. As she stood up, she found that her initial assessment was right, it was another boy.

She quickly nodded towards the fallen villain and apologized with a quick "Sorry about that." before her ears drew her attention to another machine approaching, and she began making her way towards it.

Interaction: GrieveWriter GrieveWriter

Xander Malker.jpg
He stumbled back a bit as a villain exploded into scrap and wires in front of him. He looked back up at Mako and gave her a double thumbs up from the divided left arms and returned to ravaging a horde in close combat

"I have a feeling I know whose gonna get in, She's crazy! But: She could be a good ally, Hmm.."
He scratched his chin with the divided arm on his right while the other shoved a villain into a wall

[class=mainframe] border:5px solid black; overflow:hidden; margin:0 auto; width:70%; text-align:center; border-radius:25px; background-color:white; color:black; [/class] [class=imgspace] [/class] [class=pic] display:inline-block; width:80%; border:4px dashed rgba(208, 204, 199, 0.60); [/class] [class=Ainfo] display:inline-block; background-color:white; color:black; width:100%; border:4px dashed rgba(208, 204, 199, 0.60); [/class] [class=sideinfo] border-left:5px dotted rgb(241, 171, 79); https://images.discordapp.net/avatars/376179599874326540/bf892b9331addec4b1a7a508eb7b0b24.png?size=512 [/class]

[div class=mainframe]
original.jpg

original.jpg

Ferryn Evans

Having rescued the civilian and heard the announcement over the loudspeaker, Ferryn decided to kick up the speed. It really seemed her wind was the most effective in this exercise, and, carefully, Ferryn got herself to hover, using her hands as tiny wind jetpacks, and flew to another villain. After landing, she noted that her hands were getting tired, and her wind wasn't obeying as perfectly as it had before. No more fancy tricks, just effective combat. She put her hands on the torso of another villain and thoroughly electrocuted it, and then ran to another one. Just five more minutes of this.

Mentions:

Interacts: OPEN!!![/div]
[/div]

hide Ainfo
[/script]
hide pic
show Ainfo
[/script]
show pic
hide Ainfo
[/script]

Interaction: Natural Flavour Natural Flavour

Xander Malker.jpg

Xander sprinted toward Ferryn and slid to a stop, one arm hanging limply at his side, the other holding a 'civilian' over his shoulder.

"Hey, Wind Lady! Got any idea where these guys go? My arm is gettin' tired: so point me the right way quick if ya' could."

He was looking back and fourth wildly for some sign of a safe zone and any on coming villains

Users who are viewing this thread

Back