• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings quarantine interest check ⋌༼ •̀ ⌂ •́ ༽⋋

spacecadet

【is there life on mars?】
yeah, so, everything's closed to avoid spreading the virus further than it already is,
so i have too much time than what i would know what to do with.
guess it's RP time??
i'm posting this one again, 'cause the old one is, well, old and buried deep in the sea of other interest checks

nata/space/spacecadet

female / 23 y.o.
veterinary medicine student
part-time barista

there always have to be a few rules, right?
please, no one liners. i understand you may lack inspiration at times, but i prefer getting a reply some time later than receiving a half-assed one.
♦ english is not my first language, so i may (and probably will) make pretty stupid mistakes.
♦ aaand i'm almost 23, i'm not saying you have to be of a certain age to RP with me, just so you know that we might have a-- different view on some things, is all.
♦ i live in central europe, so our time zones will probably be like 7-8 hours apart.
♦ i'll try to deliver at least one reply per day
♦ romance isn't a must have, but only if we have a pretty solid, action-filled plot. otherwise it'd probably get boring fast. (idk prove me wrong here)
♦ i'm open to OOC chat-- in fact, i'm very open to it, as i'm a freaking chatterbox
♦ if we're doing a OC RP, please, have a solid character. in my terms shy doesn't always mean a blushing, non-talkative mess of a person,
so please refrain from setting me up against characters like these. personally, i just find it tiring.
♦ we can RP either here or over discord, doesn't make that much difference to me
♦ i guess i prefer f// and m// over m/f, but i'm not opposed and can be confinced??
my distaste to capital letters exists only in OOC chat, dont worry.

fandoms - characters in the brackets are the ones i can play. you can play either OC or a canon character.
underlined are the ones that i really, really, really want to do.

i prefer canon/canon RPs, sorry for all OC-centered canon RPs out there, but if you have solid-OC you may be able to convince me?
FullMetal Alchemist
(Edward, Alphonse, Alfons (Conqueror of Shamballa), Havoc, Ling)
♦ Natsume Yuujinchou/Natsume's book of friends (Natsume or OCs, since it's been a while since i've watched that one)
♦ Voltron (Keith, James, Pidge, Matt)
♦ DC Universe - my faves are the members of the Batfam, though you can play anyone you want? (Jason Todd, Dick Grayson, Tim Drake, Damian Wayne, Stephanie Brown, Jonathan Kent)
Naruto/Boruto (Naruto, Boruto, Sasuke, Gaara, i mean, there are too many characters, it'd probably be easier to ask)
MCU
(Peter Parker, Bucky, Clint Barton, Natasha Romanoff) though DC>Marvel, sorry not sorry
Boku no Hero Academia (Todoroki, Kaminari,Yaoyorozu; i'm somewhere in the middle of the 3rd season right now)
Haikyuu!! (Kuroo, Nishinoya, Kageyama, Kenma, Akaashi, Terushima; i'm not caught up in anime all the way)
Levius (Levius, Natalia, Bill)
Fukigen na Mononokean (Haruitsuki, looking for Ashiya <3)
♦ Banana Fish - i'm still watching it (Ash)
Persona 5 - no royal spoilers, pl0x, i'm currently playing (Akira, Akechi, Makoto, Futaba)
Final Fantasy VII/Remake (Cloud, Aerith, Jessie, Tifa, Zack and so on)
Final Fantasy XV (Noctis, Prompto)

original "plots" (more like ideas to start with, i'd much rather figure out a plot between the two of us)
modern fantasy - something with witches, shapeshifters, werewolves, vampires, dunno.
classic fantasy - one of the characters is a part of the royal family, the other one can be either a witch/warlock serving the castle. or maybe the prince/princess isn't obeing their father's choices, so he decided to put them in a tower guarded by the dragon. but it turns out that dragons aren't only beasts and can actually take a human form.
♦ apocalypse - i don't know, there might be some sickness, zombies, something like that, or just a vast majority of the population died. one of the characters might be in a one of the bigger settlements, the other joined the settlement after traveling on their own for a very long time.
slice of life - our characters can be highschool or university students. they can be older, i mean, we have a world of options here. mayyybe a classic coffee shop-meet cute? + i'm dying to play out a romance between two business owners, maybe a tattoo parlor owner and a florist/baker or something ♥ i miss my job, so i'm craving for a coffeeshop meetcute or something including job in a cafe.[/FONT]
band members - our characters are a member of rival bands? or maybe the bands aren't even rival, but they probably shouldn't be spending that much time together....right?
science fiction
- something including androids (i've been playing to much of nier:automata and detroit:become human, forgive me); maybe a romance between android and a owner, two runaway androids, or a mechanic finding a run-down android at a garbage dump and getting it back into a working condition

Hi, I'm RedtheRoyalGuard, and I would be Very intrigued to do this plot with you.

classic fantasy - the prince/princess isn't obeing their father's choices, so he decided to put them in a tower guarded by the dragon. but it turns out that dragons aren't only beasts and can actually take a human form.

I might have an idea for a modern fantasy plot including a job in a Cafe, if you're still looking c:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back