• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Project: Sailor Private Communications Channel (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
The proper word is Animesque.

It's even an example on the page under the "Animation - Europe" section.
Actually, no. The original was a full ANIME. It was supposed to be made in Japan since the animation and such was done by Toei Animation, which is location in Tokyo Japan. The second video is clearly in Japanese (the beginning, at least).

Unrelated to sporks: To this day, I still think the song in the video i sent says, "Fuck Ladybug, gonna rape ladybug some day! Forever!"

houseki no kuni is a great and its animation type is perfect, you cant change my opinion.

I'm in denial that there's anything better than FMA Brotherhood (and by proxy the manga).
brotherhood is nice, but the animation is far from the most beautiful. the art style is a bit on the childish side, being very round on a majority of characters including the ones that are supposed to be seen as respectable adults such as mustang, though im not saying its bad. its quite nice and one of my favourite animes, but there are still many out there with prettier animation than it.

brotherhood is nice, but the animation is far from the most beautiful. the art style is a bit on the childish side, being very round on a majority of characters including the ones that are supposed to be seen as respectable adults such as mustang, though im not saying its bad. its quite nice and one of my favourite animes, but there are still many out there with prettier animation than it.
Fullmetal Alchemist (specifically the manga and Brotherhood) doesn't seem to know what it is. It's a military/comedy/adventure/cosmic horror/love story anime thing. And that's why I like it. Well... that and also Greed. The magnificent bastard.

Fullmetal Alchemist (specifically the manga and Brotherhood) doesn't seem to know what it is. It's a military/comedy/adventure/cosmic horror/love story anime thing. And that's why I like it. Well... that and also Greed. The magnificent bastard.
ive watched it
i watched it like, seven years ago
i know what it is
i was talking strictly about animation, i never mentioned the story
i dont know what youre going for here

ive watched it
i watched it like, seven years ago
i know what it is
i was talking strictly about animation, i never mentioned the story
i dont know what youre going for here
I don't know what I'm going for either. It's 7:00 and I'm tired.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back