Food Pringles vs. Lay's vs. Doritos

The best there ever was?

• Total voters

Daisie

"Confused and fungal"
Roleplay Type(s)
I mean, obviously Lay's wins by a landslide, but I'll let you take your vote. Even if it's wrong.

Most potato chip brands are waaaayyy too salty for me.

Cool Ranch Doritos is where it's at.

Lays, Pringles and then Doritos. I find the coating on Doritos to be excessive. Buuut I won't turn them down if offered.

Lays. As much as I like Pringles, they have something I'm allergic to, so I can't eat them without feeling discomfort afterwards. And I honestly don't have much experience with Doritos, so I can't say where they would stand otherwise.

Original Lays potato chips. I just like my chips to be salty, and they are. Though I did have these sweet potato chips from Taiwan that were really good, they’re the runner up.

Of the list provided my absolute favorite chips are pringles, and some very specific peasant oven lays. I am also quite a fan of cheetos (but when I was a kid I spent so much money on them that when I realized it I just kinda started staying away...).

My vote has to go to Pringles. Their original and sour cream and onion are bomb. My only problem is that when theres barely any left and you have to reach deep in the can to get the last ones and I'm too lazy to pour the can ;;

*cough* I believe they're called Walkers, thank you very much.
Doritos are definitely the nicest though. You can use them in dips!

i don't really like chips much but cheese puffs are good. that being said, i won't turn down anything listed here if offered except pringles, which are ew tbh.

Original lays.

Goes great with BBQ, and sandwiches (especially PB&J, with a glass of sweet tea), and of course by themselves.

There's just something so satisfying about a Pringle. The flavor is unlike any other chip in the world. It's crisp but flaky and melts in your mouth. I could seriously eat a bathtub full of them.

Original Lay's, then Pringles, because that stuff is addicting. Most other chips I get bored of eating after a few bites, but Lay's and Pringles are hands down the best ever.

Cool ranch Doritos are nice.

I like Pringles though, the original. That is my favorite. Lays isn’t bad, I like their original, bbq, and sour cream &onion flavors.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back