• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

RhenVao

Eyanameh
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello, there! My name is Exif and I am looking to begin a Power Rangers roleplay with an original team, setting, and villains for our heroes to foil! Cut and dry, that's the basic gist of it, so if this is your cup of tea, read on to the guidelines!

About Me
  • 20+ year old male, so I'd prefer someone who is also an adult.
  • I can easily wrote multiple paragraphs at a time.
  • I tend to watch for grammar, so you won't have to worry about excessive spelling errors from me.
  • I like to reply at least daily, but my job does keep me busy at times, so I will keep contact and inform you if I am taking an extended absence.
  • I can plan on here or on Discord, but I find Discord to be easier for casual OOC.
Guidelines:
  • Please be 18+, I would prefer to roleplay with other adults.
  • Have a good grasp of grammar and the English language.
  • Be able to write quality replies and give me something to work with. So long as it advances the plot, I don't need a novel from you, but a few paragraphs never hurts!
  • I like to plan things out but will always meet you halfway if you're more writing by the seat of your pants.
  • Don't godmod, assume control of my characters, or try to derail the plot. That's pretty rude and disruptive.
  • Be willing to contribute to planning!
If you're interested, DM me! Thank you for your time!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back