• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Power Rangers: Bio Strike

Characters
Here
Other
Here
Cue a shudder. Why would anyone bring up the nicknames again. Drew was somehow reminded of what happened out in the wasteland...Jane kissed him... gulp. Was that going to be awkward to bring up one day? Sort of already was. Olivia took out the Bio Claw and disregarded the memory of nicknames. She raced for Volmour. "Oh yeah? So is your entire fleet!" She said and let him know the entire Armada was a lot more trouble than it was worth. Two can play this game, general. Olivia grunted when Volmour struck Lucas and then kicked the rest of them, barely staying on her feet after the attack. She thrusted the claw into his side and made herself scarce.
Drew cried out in pain once Volmour slashed his chest. He jumped back and rolled on his side on the ground at Tidal's feet, catching his breath with a wheeze before slowly getting back up. "I hate this guy," he muttered in reference to Volmour.

Splica had indeed been slightly stunned when Calvin shot at her. No matter. He can run all he wants, but she will catch up to him. Stupid humans think they're so smart. Had he not remembered who he was dealing with? She calmly and eerily approached the crash site, taking her time as it did not matter. She had slain hundreds of thousands of lifeforms by herself and she would be not insulted by such insolence! Rounding the corner brought a confused through to her mind. That ship was gone. But its pilot? Same species as the monster form the wasteland. The space rock. Hmm. After failing to get that rock and alien, maybe this is a second chance for study. Splica fired a shot from her scepter, one blast strong enough to cause a small explosion off to the Ranger and aliens side. "Why yes, poor creature. This human and his comrades slayed your own kind. They are a threat." She toyed with the alien.

Lucas yelped as he was slashed across the stomach and sent flying backwards. He landed hard on the ground and rolled on for a bit, the hammer landing some distance away from him. He grabbed his stomach and breathed heavily. Ouch! When he figured he'd regret what he had just said, he didn't expect it to get this bad. He wasn't too sure what hurt more. Being slashed, or the landing he made after. Either way... he was going to be sore for a bit and would most likely have a few bruises in the morning. Despite the pain, he still managed to let out a chuckle as Olivia basically threw Volmour's insult right back at him. He struggled back to this feet and made his way over to the others. "Not just you," Lucas replied to Drew.

Tidal laughed lightly. Just the two of them being friendly with each other... by making threats. Weird friendship was weird. "You'd need to get in there first," he replied with a grin. Now of course she could get in if Olivia still held a grudge against him for her nickname... Probably not, right? She didn't seem, to be the type. He was glad he had managed to get a nice hit in with Volmour, but the robotic general retaliated, not only slashing at Lucas and sent him off flying, but also by kicking the rest of them down. Tidal caught his breath after being kicked and nodded. "Indeed," he agreed with both Drew and Lucas.

Volmour shrugged off Olivia's assault and extended his blade out to the downed team of color coated fools. He side stepped back and forth to anticipate the next move. "I've delayed enough with you all. I think it's time for me to go," he said and prepared to haste away and return to his Empress. That is until Jane nudged Olivia and got behind him. Since the guys are down, it's up to the girls! She grabbed Olivia's arm and swooped them down behind and under Volmour's legs, making him trip out from under himself. He yelped and tumbled over backward, but not before the girls got a shot to lay some serious punching pwn-age at his chest.
The general rolled back as Jane high fived Olivia, aiming the blaster his way. Volmour snarled. "This isn't over, Rangers," said Volmour as he made his escape to find Splica.
Jane laughed and blew a raspberry. "Man, what a tool. C'mon guys, let's catch up to Calvin." Jane suggested and once everyone was good to go, ran after him.

The small explosion left the alien and Calvin staggered. The alien hissed and looked at Calvin as if he were the monster, here. "You murdered my baby?" They asked angrily. Calvin shook his head and kept his aim, not between aiming at them and Splica.
"Nonsense. It was a big monster, killing our people. We have no choice. Don't you know this is the Empress of the Armada?" he asked. The alien sighed, unsure of who to believe. Exactly what's going on? Was the previous bird monster...a baby? How? It was huge! Splica's trying to manipulate this alien, Calvin won't allow it. But of course it's damn space chicken...and it DID attack the city. Hostile! What is he supposed to do? He sighed in frustration an grabbed the alien and shot at Splica. "You're coming with me!" He told it and ran off with the alien, getting away from Splica. Maybe taking this into custody would get answers, or maybe it'd get him killed. So what. He ran with the alien as his prisoner, getting away from Splica.
Volmour caught up to Splica once they'd left. "My lady? What's happened?"

"So we all hate him? Agreed," Drew commented on the ground with the other guys. Volmour was half buffoon and half challenge when it came to his overall idea. How is he so fluid like that? Maybe that virus in his body made him more...difficult. Drew grunted and recovered, just about to pounce as the general told them he was leaving. He won't let him get away. Too many times do the bad guys get to just leave when they want! Time to actually settle something for a change!
And that's what the girls did. Olivia was taken by surprise as Jane grabbed her, but she complied. Their arms together tripped the general, and then Olivia punched him with the claw. Gnarly! "Nice thinking," she said softly to Jane. Really, nice one. Maybe some of that in-a-pinch training is kicking in. Or she's just really good at what she does. Column A, Column B? She returned the high five and watched the coward run off. She nodded and agreed to chase after him.
Drew chuckled. "Way to go, girls," he said and walked over to them, hand on their shoulders. After a minute of rest, he got ahead of the others and went after Volmour or at least in Calvin's direction to help. Either way they'd be encountering one of them.

Splica hissed and swayed to the side with the scepter. "Fool. You'd believe a human? Just take a good look at their base. The remains of your fallen are probably inside." She attempted to persuade the alien. So powerful, so skilled...it'd be shame if it didn't join her, or at least kill the green ranger. She gasped as Calvin shot at her, waiting for the smoke to clear. He got away! And he took the alien! How could someone do this to her? "You fool! Do you think you can escape me?" She yelled. As the general found her, she huffed. "The Green Ranger made away with the avian alien. We must find him and destroy him, we won't let him take it from us!" She demanded to Volmour. And so the hunt begins.

Tidal and Lucas weren't just planning on letting Volmour get away. Bad guys shouldn't be able to get off that easily, yet somehow they always did. Time to put a stop to that, it seemed. But before either of them really had the chance to properly get back to their feet, the girls already took care of the general. Nice work there, ladies! Yeah, the two of them certainly admired the girls on the team. Both for different reasons, but hey. Lucas huffed as Volmour fled the scene, going after Splica. Calvin was there too, still. Hmm, that could turn out pretty bad. The pilot of the spacecraft, the wicked Empress, and an overpowered tin can? Yikes. If they wanted to keep their promise to the general and make sure Calvin didn't get fried, they would have to hurry indeed! Plenty of people here wouldn't be amused if Calvin didn't make it back in one piece. The Captain, Max, a bunch of soldiers... Evie...

Lucas pushed himself back to his feet and dusted himself off for a moment. "Way to go indeed," he said, giving them a thumbs up and resting his arm on Olivia's free shoulder. And Tidal? Well, he would do the same thing to Jane, but given the situation it would likely lead to an elbow in the gut. And they had to do after Calvin in one piece. So he, for now, wisely kept his distance, yet still showing his approval of how the two handled Volmour just now. Once all ready, they headed off towards the crash-site. Calvin could probably use a hand... or five. Or ten.

A short amount of time had passed after Calvin ran off with the space chicken of doom. His phobia was kicking in, highly uncomfortable around this thing because it's a massive chicken. And capable of space travel and destruction. Terrific, isn't it? And it's 'baby' killed armed people and wounded more. Just imagine the power of an adult... exactly how much trouble is Calvin getting himself into here? He knew it was his duty to take this thing into custody for protocol and make sure the enemy doesn't get him. And if need be he can take this thing out. He should probably take the creature into HQ for questioning but he didn't think to do so yet. He'd contact the Captain in a minute. As he ran with the creature, he maintained his morphed mode and found a place to stop and rest. He continued to aim his blaster at the creature. "Any funny moves and I'll shoot," he warned the alien.
The chicken huffed. "Careful, human. You're dealing with Spalek of the Ga cluster. My homeworld was horribly overrun by the Rexian Armada and many of us were force to retreat." Spalek said. Calvin kept his aim.
"Ga cluster, huh? Tell me, then...Spalek. What's a space chicken like you doing here? Aliens have never had good reason for coming to Earth. Give me a reason not to shoot," Calvin said, hostile and armed.

Spalek huffed once more. "The Rexian Armada took my world. We were forced to put our unhatched eggs in hiding places like rocks. There was an explosion and a rock containing my child was knocked into space. You say it hatched and was...large?" Calvin nodded. "Then I suppose it must have mutated. It should have been no taller than this," Spalek said and held his hand maybe 3 feet off of the ground. Big for a baby by human standards, but way more likely...damn, that thing was mutated beyond belief!
"So are you here to get it back or something?" Calvin asked for interrogation.
"I had hoped to reclaim my child. But the Armada made that hard. And if that shrew of the Armada was telling the truth, you killed my child!" Spalek yelled at Calvin.
"We had no choice. It killed people, it was hostile. And we didn't know it was a baby. If we'd known, maybe we could have done something else, bird brain," he said, weapon still ready. He tried making sense of what Spalek was saying. So that space chicken was really a mutated baby that had severely been deformed and made violent by something. And now he's here hoping to see some justice for his fallen offspring. Sad in a way. But did he have to attack Inezia? If he's capable of speech and a form of peace, why resort to violence? "So your first choice is to attack innocent people? Our world is under attack as well, you don't think we're cautious of aliens?" Calvin asked.
"I admit when I saw the Armada I grew wary. But many worlds are allied with the Rexians, so I assumed the domes were signs of an alliance. It seems as if you spared my child a miserable existence... I should be thanking you."
Calvin paused and lowered his blaster. "Pardon?"
Spalek sighed and shifted. "If my child was truly that big a monster I'd have preferred you killed him. My poor boy.." He breathed out. Calvin was at a loss. Sad...Spalek, and alien--and giant chicken from space--is just a dad who lost his son to cruelty of fate. Poor bastard... Shit, now what's he supposed to do?

Jane and the others were running for a while searching for Calvin. Where'd he gone off to? Where was that ship?? She'd hoped nothing had happened to him. If they hurt Calvin, Jane would tear them all a new one! "He's gotta be here somewhere..." Jane said to the others, following Drew and searching about. Either that ships pilot or the Empress had done something to him. And nobody messes with a Ranger without crossing them all! More searching led to eventually finding Calvin. After a good time chunk had passed, too. But Calvin wasn't alone when they found him. He managed to lose Splica for the moment...but..
With Calvin was another space chicken. "Guys? Is that a..." Jane started to ask...is that really another damn bird? And from where they were all standing, Calvin had his baster drawn and it looked like it had the upper hand, like it was going to attack him. But Jane and the others didn't know what was really going on. On instinct and thinking their friend was in trouble, Jane drew her blaster and ran with the others. "Hey! Clucky Two! Hands off! Or I guess, talons off!" Jane shouted at Spalek, firing a blast with the other Rangers at the alien.

Extensive damage was an undesired outcome of the attack on the base. Captain Scott and the soldiers eventually made it back to HQ and he oversaw the progress of the recovery process following the attack from that strange spacecraft. Dr. Wilson was frantically working around and maintaining basic systems as the ship had blasted a few signals out of whack. Nothing he couldn't easily repair, yet with the Captain's return he could leave this to him and go work on Tank.

A little while into their search had proven mostly quiet in the city. Splica and Volmour weren't anywhere to be seen somehow, so at least they were laying low enough in their respective search so that they didn't prove a problem. Calvin had to be around here somewhere, but with the odd vanishing of that spaceship... Olivia built a worrying hypothesis as to what may have happened. If Calvin had been taken she didn't know what she'd do with herself. If anyone on her team had been taken, ever, she'd go bananas. Drew scoped out ahead of the others in search. "Keep your eyes peeled, guys," Drew told everybody. When they all eventually found him and washed over with minor relief, the discovery that he wasn't along unsettled Drew and Olivia.
"...another space chicken?" Drew thought out loud in continuation of Jane's speech.
Olivia's jaw dropped in her helmet and her eyes squinted behind the visor. She used the scanner in her helmet to identify the creature. Definitely the same species as before. "I hope this isn't another faction of aliens we'll have to go to war with."
Oh God, this monster looked like it was about to attack! Calvin may be petrified since the nature of the beast is his phobia. Both Olivia and Drew aimed their weapons hot at the alien in its feathery glory. "Stop right there," Drew barked at it. One wrong move and they'd be making quill pens out of this thing. Cue firing blasts at it! "Hand tight, buddy!" Drew yelled at Calvin believing he needed help. Olivia carefully aimed and fired.

Last edited:
Thankfully they didn't run into any Dytrons or something worse on their way to find Calvin, Splica, and the pilot of the aircraft. Imagine being held up... Heck, that could end in disaster. Like Calvin getting kidnapped, or fried, or worse... if there was anything worse than those two things, anyway. They were near where the ship crashed, but with the exception of the damage done by the crash, said ship was nowhere to be seen. Odd. Really odd... It gave Lucas a bit of an uneasy feeling. Spirit of Protection might not be his thing, but like hell he would his friends get hurt. Or in serious trouble. Not if there was anything he could do about it. Oh wait, that sounded like compassion... which did happen to be his thing. Tidal was on edge. He didn't like it one bit the spaceship including pilot and Calvin... an Splica and Volmour seemed to have disappeared. The spacecraft was powerful enough to severely damage the Tank, so who was to tell how damned powerful the pilot may be? The guys nodded at Drew. Of course they'd keep their eyes peeled! This wasn't the time to stare off in the distance and hope for a miracle. Their friend may be in severe danger!

Eventually finding Calvin was a relief... but not so much to see he was with another of those freaky space chickens. Poor Calvin! He'd been mortified out there when the first one showed up, and here he was standing right across another of them. And... he looked like he was in a bit of a pinch. "... The heck?" was all Lucas managed to say.
"Well, of all things I did and did not expect, this was what I expected the least," Tidal said, scratching his head over his helmet. What if that previous Chicken had somehow called for help before blowing up, and now there was a whole lot of them coming this way? That best not be true...
"Neither do I..." Lucas said in agreement with Olivia. Another hostile faction would be really bad news. Three way war... Or two if they joined up with Armada. And an army of those freaky space chickens... Now that's the stuff of nightmares. Even to someone who's not afraid of chickens.
"I thought we were rid of this after the first time!" Tidal called, shooting at the monster too. Lucas followed suit, but without any comments. If this one was anything like the last one, making clever comments wouldn't exactly do anything.

Both Calvin and Spalek jumped as the other five Rangers showed up with weapons ready and armed. At first glance it definitely seemed as if this alien was hostile and about to attack Calvin while he had his weapon down. On the contrary Spalek wasn't entirely hostile. He'd come all the way from wherever the Ga cluster was just to retrieve his child who'd been mutated by what can be assumed as the radiations of dark space. Poor creature. So when the others started shooting, Calvin immediately went for a daring move. Against better nature and all training, he threw himself in front of Spalek, his back facing the incoming projectiles. "Hold your fire!" Calvin shouted at the Rangers as their shots hit him in the back. Sparks flew, he groaned and tightened his muscles, gritting his teeth to not yelp from the pain of being shot in the back. He's defending an alien...and a space chicken, at that...is this Calvin? Calvin Taylor? Loyal commander in the military and intensely phobic of chicken-kind?

Jane's eyes widened when her the himself in front of the blasts. Spalek stood still in surprise as well. "Calvin!!! What the fuck are you doing?!" Jane shouted at him with a hint of confusion and general anger. Has he lost his mind? Since when do they protect aliens who just assaulted the city? That's unheard of, maybe the alien has mind control powers... Hey it could happen. Is that really so far fetched considering half the shit these people have seen over the past few months?
Spalek braced Calvin's arms and shook him. "Human?" he asked.
Calvin took a few deep breaths and casually let go of Spalek, turning to the others as steam emitted from the back of his suit, shots having made tears in the green areas. "Guys...don't attack. This alien isn't hostile. Trust me, I've questioned him and he comprehends what I'm saying. This is Spalek of the Ga cluster. Please, just go with it," Calvin beckoned to the others. He would explain to them, or let Spalek do the talking. Would the others even listen? They're all a bit blind when it comes to aliens...with good reason, too.
"I don't know, Calvin. I trust you, but...come on, this is an alien we're talking about. Who sort of attacked HQ?" Jane spoke up, her blaster still aimed. Under her visor, her eyes were crossing both comically and confused.
"I know it sounds odd but you guys have to trust me." He said. Jane sighed...she trusted Calvin. She lowered her blaster. Hopefully he knew what he was going... are they taking him to base for better questioning now?

Maybe not. From the opposite corner of the Rangers, two figures emerged after a period of searching and crushing their path through Inezia. Volmour guided Splica through the city looking for them and tracing the DNA of this creature. "Well well well, what do we have here?" Volmour asked in front of Splica, looking at the Rangers.
Calvin and Jane snapped their gazes at him and the Empress. Oh crap.

Career building at its finest display of the moment. What appeared to be one situation was a completely different one as Drew and Olivia both happened upon a most distressful sight. Their shots traveled and ended up on Calvin's back. Olivia gasped and Drew flinched as the shots made contact, sparks flying and hearts racing. "What the--?" Drew exclaimed as the strange sight unfolded before his very eyes. Is he seeing what he thinks he's seeing? He extended his arms out and tried to lower the others' blasters, But this was so odd he didn't rally know what to do! They all just freaking shot Calvin! The heck?! Olivia stared in disbelief and slowly breathed in and out.
"Calvin?" Both she and Drew asked as Jane swore. What an odd sight to see, a Ranger protecting an alien. Usually they beat the aliens, not defend them. Spalek of the Ga cluster? "The Ga cluster...that's Armada controlled space," Olivia commented quietly, familiar with the general map of the galaxy. She sighed softly and relaxed. If Calvin's protecting this guy... she's willing to hear him out. "I trust you..." she said.
"I hope you know what you're doing, Calvin. Spalek, any funny business and I swear--" Drew started to say before being cut off yet again today. This happens far too much....

Searching Inezia and destroying the path in front of them, Splica and her general made way to the location of the alien and the Green Ranger. She used the scepter to lean for balance and stared down her targets. "Power Rangers? It seems you've found my dear creature for me. Thank you, darlings. Now please hand him over," she said and aimed the tip for the scepter for them. They didn't wanna say no to her. Splica didn't take 'no' well.
Drew and Olivia aimed their blasters again. "Back off, queen bitch," Drew shouted. Olivia huffed at her. Splica chuckled and growled.

Lucas nearly jumped back as he saw Calvin leap in front of the alien and... protect him from the blasts? What was this all about? Normally they'd kick asses of aliens that attack the city, not protect them. So this was quite odd to say the least. Tidal, like Drew, flinched. That's really got to hurt. Didn't he know that after being blasted himself back when he was evil? Wait, yes he did. And it did hurt. So why would anyone voluntarily jump in front of an incoming attack? Sure, they'd all do it to protect each other if given the chance... but to do this and protect an alien? Especially one of the kind you're extremely phobic to? Now that's really got to mean something. Whatever had happened before they got there, this wasn't just your daily business of alien attacks and the butt kicking that followed.
"Are you alright?" Lucas asked, being concerned about his friend. He raised a brow as the alien seemed concerned about Calvin too.
"Are you insane?" Tidal decided to ask instead and at about the same time as Lucas asked his much friendlier question. Chicken aliens being able to touch Calvin without him running in terror... aliens attacking the city and then being protected... Was this the end of the world?

Lucas remained a bit wary as Calvin explained himself, and Spalek too. He lowered his blaster. "I trust Calvin, but I'm not too sure about this... Spalek," he whispered to the others around him. "As Jane pointed out, he did just attack HQ."
"And if the Ga Cluster is Armada controlled spae... who's to say this isn't a trap of sorts?" Tidal weighed in. But is Calvin really trusted this overgrown bird... might as well hear them out. So time to head back to HQ and... - or not. Unwanted visitors decided to show up. Tin man and Space Bitch had managed to make their way through the city and were definitely about to make a fuss. So time to prepare for some ass kicking. One way or another.

"As if, piseag," Lucas spat. One of the most basic yet effective insults. Far from his favorites, but it sure was one of Evie's favorite insults. And the amount of times he's heard her say it about a variety of people in the short while they've been together again... Well... You're bound to start using it too. Both guys aimed their blasters at Volmour and Splica. She wouldn't take no for an answer, but they didn't care. If this alien truly wasn't hostile, they wouldn't hand him over to Armada... Actually... they wouldn't hand anyone over to Armada. Unless it's something that would blow all of Armada out of the universe.

Predictable in their nature, Jane and Tidal were justifiably skeptical and baffled about Calvin defending an alien that just attacked the city. There wasn't time to explain now, but Calvin had cause for his actions. "I'm alright," he said to Lucas in response to concern over getting shot. By five people. In the back. Ouch. "Spalek isn't the enemy, here," Calvin tried to tell everyone, but when he spoke that's when the Empress and her puppet showed up.
"The Ga Cluster is victim. I thought your system was a trap," Spalek informed the Rangers. So...this is a misunderstanding? Jane shook her head in confusion. "I don't know to focus on the bad guys or that this alien is doing a 'oh that is, oh I thought' moment on us," she said to the others and rolled her shoulders.

Volmour spat as Lucas delivered that line just as his sister had done previously. What DID that mean? "The alien will be of use to us. He belongs in the Armada's ranks. Spalek, is it? These humans murdered one of your own kind and they would do the same to you and your species!" He said to the bird creature. Whatever the race Spalek is, that's unknown to them all.
"I know better, you Rexian scum. Your Armada takes control and beats the weak. You've taken my world but you will not take me!" Spalek spat at Volmour and Splica. He'd rather die than join the likes of them!!! The Armada controls his home cluster but that doesn't mean that he nor his people have loyalty. His world is enslaved, taken over. Spalek wouldn't dream of serving the foul Armada, especially not go against a world that's fighting back and has a chance. A lot of misunderstandings, here.

"Hmm. Then I guess you'll have to die," Volmour muttered and glanced at Splica...knowing she could do what had to be done in this instance. If this alien didn't submit, he'd meet the fate of those who defy them. Volmour then thrusted his blade forward and sent an energy blade at Spalek...striking the aliens chest over his heart. Splica would deliver the finishing blow after Volmour primed it as is her right. (implies empress finishing it)
"SPALEK!" Calvin shouted as he witnessed the fatal injuries hit the chicken monster. Spalek fell to the groudn, a bawking sound escaping his beak in pain, grabbing at the wound, Calvin falling on his knee to catch him. Jane gasped in shock... Oh God...
"Spalek? Speak to me," Calvin begged. Spalek bawked and groaned. "Human. Fight for the lives ruined by their kind. Save all that you can. Remember your planet isn't alone..." And just like that, Spalek drew his last breath with steam emitting from the wound through his armor bits, and the alien died in Calvin's arms. He clenched his fists and let Spalek's body down on the ground to rest. He hated chickens...especially monster ones. But this was just another innocent life...who cares of he was an alien monster...Spalek...
Calvin and Jane both huffed at the two scum wads, blasters aimed and ready. Calvin shot up from the ground and fired angrily at Volmour and Splica, rejoining the others across the way. "Let's finish this," he said quietly...but he sounded beyond pissed. Almost scary...he just held an innocent as they died. Calvin hated seeing people die...and he hated the Empress. And he whole God damn Armada. "Calvin..." Jane said to try and get through to him. She knew when to be serious and careful.
"Let's. Finish. This." He said, gritting his teeth.
Calvin then didn't even ask of the others would follow. He just sort of demanded cooperation. This got dark... He reached for the squadron morpher. "Squadron Mode, Initiate!" He shouted and used it as it should be used, Jane just going along and following suit. The armor materialized over their suits, and their weapons appeared in hand.

"Spirit of Honor! Bio Squadron Mode, Green!"
"Spirit of Imagination! Bio Squadron Mode, Blue!"
Volmour laughed. Laughed at Spalek's death, laughed at Calvin getting upset...laughed at their humanity in general. "Oh, my lady, this is going to be fun," he said to Splica.
Calvin ground his teeth. "Guys. Attack," he ordered everyone. It was like he forgot Drew was the leader....Calvin had suddenly entered a blind rage mode. He ran forward, firing the enforcer at both the general and Splica. Jane looked at the others in confusion. "Well...what are we waiting for?" She asked them and followed Calvin into battle.

Hmm, seems as if there may be a mutual misconception with Spalek. This can be sorted out later, just as soon as they all get away from these villains. There would have to be a conversation with the Captain and this alien. Under armed supervision...just in case. Who knows what might happen? Curious to see what might happen...what Spalek may be able to tell them about his world or other regions of space. They know about certain parts of space but they haven't been able to fully investigate in depth areas. The surface isn't enough to scratch in any mystery!
Splica hissed at the defiant swine. "You know what happens now, foolish bird. Like your world, I till take you!" Splica yelled at Spalek and nodded with Volmour. She approvingly hummed and delivered a brutal beam from her scepter, piercing Spalek's chest in a swift motion and going through it. Splica laughed as she bore witness to the fall of such a pesky bird.

Drew and Olivia's eyes widened, their hearts skipping a beat. Splica just...just murdered him. In cold blood, not a second thought. How evil and heartless of a woman is she? Olivia covered her mouthpiece on her helmet in shock, Drew looking down and hanging his head as Spalek was struck down before their eyes. Calvin seemed intensely upset...he held him as he died. Drew just watched Calvin's actions from that point...Drew mentally vowed to avenge the alien. If Calvin saw him worth protection, damn straight he'd fight for him. Olivia gathered her thoughts and resumed aim on the Empress as Calvin shot at them. A shame his blasts didn't hit the enemies heads. As expected of close friends, Drew and Olivia approached him to console him and express sympathy...but Calvin seemed different. Mad...beyond reason, it would seem. They were almost afraid to speak. He was not only troubled and distressed, he was personally hurt by Spalek's death. How oculd he develop a strong attachment so quick? Was it because he trusted him? Or because Spalek was, in surprise, another innocent caught in the crossfire of war?

Time to power up. Drew was going to suggest it, but he let Calvin. "Squadron Mode Initiate!" He and Olivia said with the others, armor appearing on their suits and their energy levels charging to full power, ready for action.
"Spirit of Protection! Bio Squadron Mode, Red!"
"Spirit of Intellect! Bio Squadron Mode, Pink!" The shield and javelin were in hand, Drew stepped up to lead his team but was overshadowed by an anger-induced green ranger. He watched Calvin go first. "Man..." Both he and Olivia nodded to Jane. "This is gonna be interesting. Empress, guys, be careful," he warned the others before following into the fight.
Splica wickedly laughed and breathed in. "Oh how Ive wanted to toy with the Rangers for so long. My dear husband lost an eye to the red one. Now it's my turn to take something of theirs...maybe a pink hand, a green liver..." Splica said to Volmour and burst an energy shot at Calvin and the others as they raced forward, deflecting his shots with her scepter with ease.

Well this just make things confusing. Spalek thought they were setting up a trap for him. Seemed like there really were quite some misunderstandings here. And the fact Spalek could be spoken to and reasoned with meant this one was much different from the last spacebird that paid them a visit. "It's a bit odd, for sure," Lucas muttered. "But I suppose it makes sense in a way."

Lucas merely huffed back at Volmour spat. He didn't give a damn what he, the Empress, the Emperor, or Actera or anyone in Armada's ranks would think of him. They were what they were, and al insults directed at Armada members were entirely justified. Armada were the villains conquering and slaughtering the galay here. They were just six people on one tiny planet fighting back. And with quite some success, one might add. Tidal and Lucas both were impressed as Spalek went against Volmour and the Empress like that. The poor creature was going to pay so dearly for this. But not if there was anything they could do to stop it. This Spalek was just another victim of Armada's evil acts, his entire cluster was. If this was one life they could save from misery, they would do so!

But it wouldn't be so. Before any really had the chance to act, Spalek had to face punishment for going against Armada. Volmour and Splica hit him with fatal attacks. Lucas gasped for breath. Tidal's eyes widened udner his visor. They did not...! Judging by the others' reactions they were all shocked to see this happen. Splica just murdered him as if it were nothing! Damn, Splica truly is one wicked bitch. Both were silent as Calvin and Spalek exchanged words. Neither could hardly believe it. Their planet wasn't alone, a relief to hear, but... poor Spalek! And Calvin holding a giant chicken was also just plain weird, no matter how they looked at it. But more than weird, this was just downright sad.

Tidal had spent enough time in the Wastelands with enough thugs and seen enough shit to know when someone was beyond pissed. And Calvin right here? He was at that point. Nearly, if not just already, in a blind rage over what had just happened. Lucas doubted a short moment. Part of him wanted to say something to Calvin regarding what had just happened. And Spalek's words had certainly struck a cord with him too. Spirit of Compassion and all that... but when someone is this pissed, it might be wiser to stay waaaaay back. He knew that was the case for him, anyway. Yet both nodded as Calin demanded their coorperation.
"With pleasure," Tidal said. Hey, he still held plenty of grudges against Armada for what they had done to him and what he was sure they would have done to Spalek if he were to come along with them. "Squadron Mode, Initiate!" the two called.

"Spirit of Compassion! Bio Squadron Mode, Yellow!"
"Spirit of Redemption! Bio Squadron Mode, Shadow!"
"Oh it really won't be all that much fun for you," Lucas shouted.
"Couldn't have said it better myself," Tidal chuckled.
They turned their heads as Jane and Drew spoke. This would be interesting indeed. Dangerous as can be, but interesting for sure. Hopefully they'd manage to avenge Spalek's death. But of course Splica had to shoot at them before they were even remotely close. The shots hurt and they sure sent sparks flying, but they wouldn't give up! Never!

Temporarily stunned and blinded by the Empress' attack, Jane squinted her eyes and yelped as it hit her and the others. It may have slowed them down, but Calvin ran right through Splica's blast and straight for her. Adrenaline rushes have their advantages. "All that you're gonna take is a beating!" He yelled as she listed what she might take from them to get some form of even exchange for her dear husbands eye. Hey, she should get Drew for that, not all of them. Just sayin'.
Volmour grumbled as Calvin prevailed through the attack. "My lady, allow me!" Volmour then extended his blade out and ran forward to intercept Calvin with an attack. He ran and swung, only to be surprised by him jumping up and using Volmour as a trampoline of sorts, leaping up and over on the other side of the general. He was going after Splica...alone. Knowing she was super powerful and essentially a female version of Urthemial, who they'd all barely survived the last encounter with. Was this stupid? Yes. Would he surely get the crap kicked out of him? Yes. Did he care or see that? Not at all.

Blindly going against a being stronger than him, Calvin charged Splica and greeted her with multiple shots from his weapon. "CALVIN! Are you insane? That's the Empress, you can't go at her alone!" Jane shouted logically. Odd.
"Who said I was alone?" Calvin called back and used his squadron ability. He replicated, making a team of six split Calvins. The tomboy nodded...shook her head, and nodded again. "Now, Splica, six against one. No mercy for the wicked," he said and fired from all angles...literally. The real Calvin charged in and punched at her, the others mimicking his actions and sort of acting as if they were Dytrons and Splica were a Ranger.

Jane at the others were left with Volmour. "That insignificant..." He muttered and was about to attack Calvin, all six of him, from behind when he felt a foot land on his back. Jane had leaped up with her agility and kicked him in the back, flipping off of him and landing by the others. "I can get used to this. Us outnumbering them for a change," she commented. Six against Splica, five against Volmour. "You get to play with us, ya glorified punching bag!" Jane spat his way. The general huffed and stood back up.
"Fools. Too many times you've gotten in my way! Die!" He said and slashed his sword, an energy slash striking at the five of them. It hit, but sparks from her chest didn't stop Jane. She emerged from the smoke and attacked with the ring. Spinning slash across Volmour's side, sparking him up and leaving room for someone else.

"How impudent," the Empress said as the green-colored soldier barraged her and her general with energy bullets. She continued to deflect them as he got closer and closer.
Drew and Olivia groaned as Splica's attack hit, but they had to stay persistent! A few painful shots of power can't be all that stop them. After Urthemial, they had a rough idea of what to expect here. Just from a woman...who might be more psycho than him... and had actually seized the Capital at one point. On her first arrival. No big deal...maybe Drew can shoot her eye out, too, make her match her husband. And one of their own charged at her.
Recklessly running after her, Calvin was surely about to get himself killed. Going solo against the Empress? "Stand down, soldier!" Drew yelled. "What are you doing?" Olivia yelled at the very same time as Drew so their words mixed and overlapped. But then he replicated. Okay...clever. So he didn't really go in by himself, but technically speaking he IS alone against her. "He's gonna die," Olivia predicted to herself.

Splica laughed as Calvin split apart and attacked. "Now this shall be good. You've given me much to play with!" She toyed with him, laughing maniacally and deflecting all incoming shots with her scepter. She grunted as the real ranger punched her, growling in a laugh and swatting him aside. She used the scepter for leverage as she bounced up, spin kicking the copes and swiping her weapon across their chests, hitting the real Calvin in the process. How fun!
As Drew and the team came upon Volmour, it dawned that for a nice turn of events, they were in higher number than villains for once. Usually robots back up whomever is attacking...now, it's more Rangers against fewer bad guys. This has been a strange day in both a space chicken made Calvin feel feels, and they're all ganging up on bad guys. "Nice one, hot lips," Drew said to Jane as she kicked off of Volmour. He knew he'd get punched, but he didn't care.
Before that could happen, he felt the pierce of Volmour's energy on his chest, sparks flying and causing him to stumble. Olivia followed in suit, stumbling back a few steps and catching her breath. Drew tossed the shield Captain America style at Volmour and followed up the tomboy with a shield directly to the generals chest. "You always say you'll win, but you never do," Olivia commented to the general, running up at Volmour and pinpointing an attack right at a weakpoint of his, jabbing the javelin in for a sting.

"Calvin! Have you..." Lucas turned to the others. "Has he lost his mind?!"
"Aaaaand.... he's gone nuts," Tidal declared. Seriously, to go after the empress on your own? That surely needed a good dose of total insanity. This really couldn't end well for Calvin. They had seen what Splica could do, and the guys were pretty sure that was far from everything she could possibly do. If taking the Capitol was the first thing she did upon getting to Earth... whelp, wouldn't think of what else she may be able to do. Anyway... their friend is kind of in major danger right now.
"Not if we can do anything about that," Lucas grinned under his visor. Sure, he was very concerned about Calvin's health, seeing as how the Empress was a powerful evil bitch and they all suffered some pretty serious injuries when she last attacked them... but that's really not going to stop them from doing whatever they could to save him. No way they'd let their friend die. Same goes for everyone else on the team.
"You know.... I really like ow Evie's rubbing off on you," Tidal commented. "Much less of a softy than you used to be."
"Says the tough guy with a kitten," Lucas chuckled before charging at Volmour. Time to punch a dent or two in that guy.
It caught Tidal off-guard for a moment. Did Lucas just...?

As nice as it may be to outnumber the enemy for a change, they didn't get a lot of time to enjoy it. A slash from Volmour's blade caused sparks to emit from their suits. It wouldn't be the first, nor the last time they were very grateful for the armor. It made the blasts and slashes a little less bad. Still bad, just a little less. Lucas and Tidal stumbled back a bit, gritting their teeth but definitely not planning on giving up. With nothing left to say and a general who could do with some scratches and dents, maybe just being rearranged into something useful, it was best to cut the talk and get to the damaging. After the others went for their attacks, Tidal tossed the slicer at Volmour. It slashed into the robotic general, went around it and returned to Tidal's hand. "Your turn," he nodded at Lucas.
"With pleasure," Lucas charged, ready to pack a real and proper punch at an already somewhat damaged area on the general's chest.

The Calvin squad all grunted and groaned as the Empress kicked and struck at them with her scepter. Real Calvin swore to not stop. He'd just seen an innocent life end too soon. And for what? He was a soldier dedicated to fighting this war and defending the civilians of Earth. Let's just call his desire to bring justice for Spalek an added bonus of his character. But it's hard to talk about how good somebody is when they're about to blast a bitch in the face with a blaster rifle.
"Play with this, bitch," Calvin muttered and fired the enforcer straight at Splica's head in hopes to knock her brains out. The copies fired in unison at her body, diving in for melee attacks to pin her down and give her some Hell to pay.

"Hey, Evie isn't rubbing off on him. I'm rubbing off on him, kitten boy," Jane interjected. Really, she's so proud. Almost brings a tear to her eye. Or is that a sneeze coming o--achoo! Huh...she actually sneezed. Awkward to sneeze in the midst of battle with one of the Armada's lackeys while near the Empress as well. "I'll get you for that," she whispered to Drew per his reference to the whole lip thing. Ugh...she'd regret kissing him before wouldn't she? Not as much as he might if he kept bringing it up like this and not in a more...less poorly-timed scenario.
Volmour hissed and shouted as red and pink attacked, followed by that traitor. He braced as the yellow one prepared to attack with all his might. The general ducked and thrust his blade at Lucas' gut in order to shove him back with what was essential a hard-ass poke! With sparks! He ran into the Rangers, slashing down Drew and Jane's chests diagonally, roundhouse kicking Tidal in the head and elbowing Olivia's chest to send her back. "You don't think it'll be this easy, do you?" He asked them all as he attacked.
"You know I was kind of hoping!" Jane called after yelping from sword contact on her chest. Stings. She ran after him, met with a side slash across her chest and sending her back. Volmour struck down all Rangers as they would get too close. Jane snorted and kicked up off of the ground. She balled up in the air and positioned the ring around herself so she somewhat resembled the planet Saturn. "Bio Ring Fury!" Spun the tomboy down from the air using agility into Volmour's chest before making buzzing contact with his blade. He staggered back and fell to one knee, huffing and running back at them.

Last edited:
Intense heat from the barrel of the enforcer drew near Splica's face as she'd been shot by the green fool. She turned her heard in time to just get a graze of a shot across the side of her face and not get the same fate as her dear husband. She twirled to evade the other blasts and somehow redirect them all at the copies, laughing as they basically shot one another. "How stupid," she commented and kicked one aside, slashing at three more with the scepter and jabbing another. She faced the real Calvin. Truly embarrassing that these replicas aren't more intelligent or worth the time. After all, this battle compared nothing to past experiences in the galaxy. Like when she eliminated an entire colony of a species in one night single-handed. That was a fun time.
"Pathetic Ranger. I don't think you fully understand who it is you're fighting here..." she said and grabbed at his neck, holding Calvin up by his throat and squeezing. Too easy. She'd kill him, and then the rest of them.

Did Lucas just.... huh he sure did. He should spend less time with the rough n'rowdy types... Olivia thought. "Bless you," she told Jane after hearing a sneeze on behalf of common courtesy. And... Drew knew he'd regret that hot lips comment...
Hardly any reaction time was given after Lucas faced a blow to the stomach. Drew yelped as he'd been cut down the chest, Olivia 'oof'ing as a had elbow input its mark on hers. It's never easy. "Never easy. But with you? It's just fun," Drew thought out loud. He dashed in closer with his speed but felt himself getting hit back. Olivia tried the same but failed.
After Jane's custom Beyblade moment there was plenty of opportunity. Olivia rolled on the ground and swiftly phased under the generals legs and swiped his sword from his grasp, rolling back out behind him. "Bio Javelin Toss!" Olivia mustered and thrust it at his back. He flung forward. Drew ran up with all of his speed and at a good 100mph collided with him. "Bio Shield Bash!" And what a bash that was.... he watched as the robot general clung to the ground afterward, making hard impact and cracking the very concrete.

Last edited:
Oh, okay ouch. Getting thrusted in the gut with a sword hurt badly. Sparks emitted from his suit as Lucas was harshly shoved backwards. He made hard impact with the ground, rolling to his side and clutching his stomach. Lucas groaned in pain and watched from the ground as his other friends took painful blows as well. Trials eyes widened in shock, but wasn't given any time to react. A roundhouse kick to the head caused him to stumble and fall aside, blinking a few times and ribbon the side of his helmet. Yeah, this might end in a minor concussion. Which was still a lot better than a cracked skull, which would likely have been the result if they didn't have helmets. But there was no time to stay down. Lucas scrambled back up, taking a moment to catch his breath. He ran at Volmour, trying to attack again but this time getting slashed at. He was really starting to hate that sword. One can only take so many blows in one day before it gets really annoying. Tidal followed suit, facing the same result.
As everyone went in again with their Squadron Mode finishing moves, Tidal and Lucas gave each other a quick nod. Lucas took another deep breath, charging at the downed general. There were enough cracks in the concrete already, but definitely not enough dents on Volmour yet. "Bio Knuckle Punch!" he called, using his super strength to punch the general in the stomach. Payback for a few moments ago. And while Lucas charged, Tidal disappeared into the shadows, charging the slicer with energy. "Bio Slicer Throw!" Tidal called, throwing the death frisbee at Volmour, watching it cause a rain of sparks.

Calvin copies fell left and right and slumped on the ground, recovering and waiting for clear shots to strike at the cold-hearted shrew again. The real Calvin was busy being choked to death. He dropped his weapon and placed his hands over her hand 'round his neck. Calvin's throat was rapidly closing and his oxygen levels decreased. He mustered a cough. Then a faint--really faint--chuckle. "Funny. Neither do you," he retorted at her comment of not knowing who he was fighting. Splica didn't know who she was dealing with either. Not just him. But the planet.
While strung up in the air, he jammed his knee into her face, dropping from her grip and signalling the five copies to unload on her. They fired from their copied Bio Enforcers at the Empress, blasting her body and allowing the original to scramble back to his weapon and regain some breath. He inhaled and exhaled, air going back into his body after what felt like ages. Funny how being choked for a small time by great force can be so drastic. He got back on his feet and positioned himself with the others in a circle.
"Bio Enforcer Roulette!" Calvin called out dryly, firing synchronized shots with the one across from him. Then the next pair, and the following. These attacks surely wouldn't be enough to stop her, but sure as Hell would they hurt!!! He hoped, at least.

Volmour felt the pressure with each and every attack his way. One by one these humans had unleashed series' of devastating blows to him and dealt significant pain. Or what he assumed pain was. Being synthetic didn't come with nerves like on a living organism. While he was down he faced heavy hitting blows that resulted in a slew of energy to disperse from his body. Using his blade as a cane he picked himself up off of the ground, not easily beaten by these worthless worms. "You're a real pain in my side," he spat.
His remark was met with a raspberry being blown at him. By none other than your friendly neighborhood femme fatal in blue.
"Blah blah, pain in your side, shmane in your side, we're about to give you a pain in the face!" She said and leaped up, joining the others in a huge collective punch to the general.
The robot was sent flying backward and rolling to the feet of his Empress. "M-my lady, the Rangers haven't been through enough," he said. He sounded liked he was begging for a retreat...without uttering the words, directly. Oh but he had a special gift to give these Rangers..just wait...
Jane ran with the others to regroup with Calvin once they'd pushed back the tin can. "End of the line, Splica. You and your can of crap are going down," Jane called out, Calvin's copies reverting back into just one man in green.

Splica tilted her head as Calvin made his come back. Her grip around his neck grew tighter and tighter each passing moment, thinking him a fool for defying her as if he stood a chance. She wouldn't be so easily put down by a--knee to the face! She let out a grunt and let go of him, dropping Calvin and betting barraged with shots from the replicated versions of him. Sparks flew as they hit her body, a few deflected off of the scepter. She staggered back a bit and fumbled onto one knee, using the weapon as leverage. "What is the meaning of this?" She asked before getting yet another series of attacks from Calvin's signature Squadron attack. The roulette had her blasted from every angle, twirling her around and yanking her in all directions. She yelped for every hit but let out a wicked laugh. "Tickles," she said to herself in assurance that this wouldn't hardly lay a scratch on her. How this man could ever think he'd stop her was beyond comprehension.

So far things were getting back on track as Drew and the team held off Volmour long enough. Rinse and repeat battles like this always made him hungry..he suddenly had a huge craving for fried chicken. Oh God...best to keep that out of sensitive ears for like the next decade. But man did he want chicken...
"If we're such a pain, just give up and leave Earth," Drew called out, Olivia nodding promptly and both of them jumping up with the rest of the team, delivering a good blow to Volmour with their fists and knocking him back. A bit crowded of an attack but an efficient one at that.
The Empress let out a huff as Volmour scrambled at her feet, sorely beaten and foolishly one for. "I have to agree. The Rangers haven't gotten all of our power thrown at them, yet," she said. A retreat is in order, but they certainly won't just stop here.
Drew and Olivia lined up with the others and rejoined Calvin, making sure he was alright before snapping to attention and putting forth a united effort against their enemies.
"If you know what's good for you, you'll surrender," Drew said to them both in his leader tone. Maybe rage Calvin doesn't agree with just them giving up though....
"Justice will be served, one way or another," Olivia added on.
The Empress laughed sincerely. Dear Rangers, haven't you learned that that the Armada isn't stupid? Why stop here when the games are only just beginning. I will take Volmour and go for now, but we'll give you something else to play with..." she uttered and let out another cackle. Drew would have rushed in to stop her, but Splica had herself and the general beamed up before they could nab them. Damn it, they got away! Next time...

At least things were looking in their favor again. Volmour was getting beaten, and Calvin was still holding up against Splica.
"Sounds like an excellent plan to me," Tidal agreed with Drew. Lucas nodded. Oh how much easier it wouldwas be if Armada would actually just get off their planet. But... this wasn't just about their planet anymore, was it? After watching Spalek die... after hearing how many planets were still out there, under the rule of Armada and unable to fight... they, here on Earth, were fighting for all this people too, weren't they? Whether they were chickens, humanoids, slugs... anything out there that needed protection from Armada, any planet longing for freedom.... by getting them off their own planet, the rest of the universe still wouldn't be safe. All these thoughts crossed Lucas' mind at rapid speed. Tidal mostly thought about Earth, about the Wasteland, all the people needlessly dying out there, suffering, sometimes stuck and desperate. He also thought about revenge for what had been done to him and his family, wherever they might be.

The two leaped up, more than eager to deliver another punch in Volmours face. It may be a somewhat chaotic flurry of blows, but hey, it worked! They then lined up with the rest again, quickly checking up on Calvin before focusing on the two threats at hand. They retreated, nothing new there. Lucas scoffed as the two beamed up and fled the scene, swallowing another curse or two. But neither let their guard down just yet. The Epmress had said she'd give them something else to play with. Would that be an other time? Now? And what were they going to send?

A....growl? A growl came from Volmour as he and his Empress fled the area and returned to their ship up above in space. Oh the joyous thing he had in store for them next...
Calvin stared blankly at the now-empty space where they stood before. "The next time I see the Empress, I'm gonna nuke the ever living Hell out of that space shrew," he said. Usually that'd be more of a post-battle banter but he sounded like he was already planning where to get the nuclear tech from. He'd been fueled by this new rage... seeing an innocent life so easily taken like that, even if it was an alien who had attacked. The attack isn't forgivable but the cause is understandable. And maybe in time...forgivable? If Spalek hadn't died... There are so many beliefs of Calvin's in his mind being questioned right now as of this moment. An alien resembling his most human fear is the cause of it. Why does he care so strongly about this? Had this been the final straw for him just to get mad, angry and personal?
Jane grunted as the villains got away, keeping aware and wondering what would happen next.
---
On board the main ship, Volmour collected himself enough to stagger on over to a control console. "Rangers think they've won. TIme for round two," he muttered, flipping the switch, hitting buttons, the usual shebang.
---
A beam came down from the sky and struck Spalek's corpse. The body had somehow reanimated and grown giant size, its foot being maybe 10 feet from the Rangers as it grew. Calvin and Jane jumped at the sudden growth. Usually after monsters or robots die they get made big...why does this apply to Spalek? He didn't even blow up! But he was suffering now. He started rampaging in the city...pained. Spalek felt as if he were being tormented, like he preferred death. He almost didn't seem like he was being controlled by his own thoughts...
"What the....what did they do to him?" Jane asked the others.
Calvin stared up at Spalek with them. "I don't know... but we should put him out of his misery," he said. Spalek didn't ask for this. But Calvin would put a stop to it... and soon the Armada. How sick, using an innocent creature's body for destruction.

A call had been put in to summon the big stuff, the main five Zords rolling or flying in since Tank was damaged. They could take it from here, one supposed. Calvin and Jane entered their cockpits and waited as they all merged into one. "Bio Strike Megazord, ready!" Unison call was unison. Spalek mindlessly rampaged through Inezia, groaning and bawking in agony. Keeping their cool may be hard this time. Now they have to fight an innocent.
"Let's make this quick," Calvin said and moved the robot forward. It's basic form approaching the monster, Calvin controlling the chopper arm to fire its rapid blasts. Jane followed with a left hook.

Not a word had been spoken at that moment. Splica and Volmour retreated back to their ship, no doubt going to get an ear full from the Emperor. Or as Drew should call him, Patchy. He looked to his friend Calvin and listened. He sounded mad. Beyond angry, as if he'd witness something more foul than any acts in the past committed by the villains that threaten Earth. Drew would have extended his arm as a sign of friendship and calm, but he didn't want to trigger Calvin more...boy he was mad about that aliens death...
"If it helps, I know access codes to nuclear missiles. Problem is I don't know how to even access the control panel...or where the panel is..." Olivia spoke softly. Sounded more helpful in her head, that's for sure.
---
"Incompetent fools," spat Urthemial as soon as his general and wife returned. "You failed, why am I not surprised?"
"Ah, dear husband. Not yet, we haven't. I have had only but a taste of the Rangers. Soon enough I will return. And unlike you, I have both of my eyes in tact." Splica fluttered. Urthemial snarled and swung his weapon at her, colliding scepters. "Now now, darling, easy. Behold the next phase," she said and gestured to the monitor, Spalek's corpse being brought back as a giant.
---
Giant Spalek erupting like a volcano took everybody by surprise. He wasn't even on the Armada's side... and now he's a giant? Doing bad things to the city? "God damn you, Armada!" Drew shouted up to the sky. This is morbid, taking a lifeless body and molesting it with evil and power. This had to be shut down now before someone got hurt or worse.
"They've turned him into a slave..." Olivia said. She and Drew looked to Calvin and nodded in agreement. Drew requested the Zords be dispatched immediately and entered Racer among its arrival, Olivia getting in Medical. Tank was still damaged so alas Tidal might have to sit this one out. But with luck they shouldn't be too weakened without him...and if so, there's other stuff he can call on!
"Bio Strike Megazord!" They called out with the others upon combination. Once again they nodded at Calvin and an effort to make this a fast fight and put this creature out of misery. After the first attacks Drew had taken it upon himself to summon the Megazord saber and slash it across Spalek's chest, Olivia bolstering its power and keeping everything stable. God this fight didn't feel right...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back