• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Power Rangers: Bio Strike

Characters
Here
Other
Here

PenBlade1326

The Faint Light In The Dark Tunnel Of Life

(credits for logo go to DerpMP6 on Deviantart)

"An alien Armada has unleashed evil monsters and built armies of robotic soldiers and taken control of our world. But there is still one place where we can be safe. The domed city of Inezia. I have developed new technology that will allow new assets, and Earth will finally be able to fight back. I never believed in heroes until now..." - Dr. Garret Wilson
In the not-so-distant future, the mysterious and sinister Rexian Armada is attempting to conquer and lay ruin to the entire planet. It has succeeded and nearly conquered the entire Earth. Fortunately, mankind has retreated from the Armada into environmentally-shielded domed cities to protect against the pollution, monsters and machines unleashed by the Rexian Armada. In the shining city of Inezia, a scientist by the name of Garret Wilson has developed a new weapon, one powerful enough to bond with the user to put an end to the Rexian Armada's forces. The weapon is a unique style of device, small in size but great in power. Dr. Wilson has dubbed these devices 'Bio Morphers.' By tapping into the morphing grid, Wilson designed advanced morphers capable of transforming the users into Power Rangers. In the domed city of Inezia, the chief of defense, Captain Scott, has deemed the morphers too great of a risk for his officers to use. So, thanks to an elite team of scientists lead by Dr. Wilson, he has tracked down individuals within the city of Inezia whom he believes capable of using the morphers. The only hope humanity has left, for Inezia, the other domed cities, and the planet, are the Power Rangers.

(awful synopsis, I know, but it's a general sense xD )

Last edited:
<p>

(RP started! let's get this started! @marorda @Lady Insanity ) <strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;"> </span></strong>

</p>

<p>

<strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">  </span></strong>

</p>

<p>

<u><strong><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">ARC 1: Initiate</span></strong></strong></u><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;"> </span></strong>

</p>

<p>

<span style="text-decoration:underline;">A sunny day. A sunny day is how it all began. The dome covering the city of Inezia, like the domes o other cities, was designed to emulate the sky. Earth's real sky is now murky and dark, not pretty to look at. But the dome gives off a false sky, one that is beautiful and even has weather cycles. Today, it was sunny, comfortable, and beautiful. A day where Drew Valentine happened to be taking his younger brother Isaac for a walk. The city of Inezia was large, much like the city of Los Angeles in the United States. The city is like all others pre-Armaa invasion. Life inside the dome is normal. Calm. But outside...chaotic. Drew and Isaac were strolling through the city after a long day of school for Isaac and a long day of work for Drew. Drew's hands were dirty from working in the auto-mechanic shop, his clothes tattered and blackened. He owned much nicer clothes, but he was in work clothes. A grease-stained white t shirt, jeans, and a red bandanna dangling from his pocket. The two brothers passed several businesses in the city, glancing at the windows and making small talk. "You take your medicine this morning? And again at lunch today?" Drew asked his younger brother. Isaac nodded. "Yeah. Just like the doctor's been telling me to do. I don't wanna repeat what happened last time I forgot." He said. Drew nodded, mentally shuddering. Last time his younger brother forgot his medicine, he was hospitalized for a week. Isaac is very sick...an un-named illness, but he's sick. "Yeah...I'd hate for that to happen. Just keep taking it and you'll be okay." The two brothers made lighter conversation, playfully nudging each other. After about a half hour of walking, they ended up in the center of town, close to the Inezia community college. Drew regrets not going there...but he has to work full-time to care for his brother. He sighed slightly, just gazing at the main building while passing by with his little brother. Meanwhile, at the center of City Defense HQ, Captain Scott briefed the man known as the brilliant Dr. Wilson on the situation. "Our forces are holding, but the Rexian Armada will eventually find a way into the city. We need to distribute the Bio Morphers as soon as possible." Wilson merely shook his head. "Captain, the morphers aren't in their fullest state of readiness. Yes, they can be used, but it's unknown what will happen to the users. And the civilians you have listed here are completely incapable." he said. Captain Scoot shook his head as well. "Doctor, as Caption, it is my duty to protect this city. I will have one of my agents report into the city as soon as possible to locate the three chosen civilians, and bring them here. If the Bio Morphers are truly ready, in any way, we must initiate the ranger project immediately." He said. Soon after, Scott dispatched an agent into the city, against the good doctors wishes. (basically have Jane and Lucas be in the general area where Drew is and I can take it from there ^.^) </span>

</p>

Last edited by a moderator:
(caaan do xD )

Classes aren't her favorite thing in the world. Jane let out a long sigh as she walked through the doors of the building her last class of the day was in. The Inezia community college was decently-sized, and very good at annoying Jane. The system had her as a pre-college student, meaning while she is out of high school she isn't a full time student yet. So she's taking basic classes, while finding out what she'll pursue in the future to become a full student in the colleges' eye. Her last class, history, was so boring. It covered such irrelevant things, none at all pertaining to the Rexian invasion or life adjustment. It covered the wars, landings, meetings, elections, and just the worlds boring history. She knew history was important and needed to be preserved, but still...ugh. She liked the more creative classes, like English, music, art...not that stick in the mud class.

But now, she was done and free to partake in the sunny outside. Her hair came down just past her shoulders, dirty blonde in color. She wore a blue fitted plaid button shirt with the sleeves rolled up and cuffed, the buttons stopping halfway to reveal a grey shirt underneath, partially ripped jeans, and a basic faux leather bag slung across her shoulder, holding her notebooks inside of it. She tucked her hair behind her ear to make room for earbuds. She inserted one, took out her 3DS, connected the earbuds to the 3DS, and started playing an older Pokemon game as she walked. Jane found herself stopping outside the main building, mainly to focus on her game instead of walking and avoiding other people by saying "excuse me, pardon me, you smell like cheese, etc." Out the corner of her eye, she saw a dark-haired guy, greased up--obviously a mechanic--and a younger boy. He looked only a year younger than Jane. More people paced around the general area, blocking her view of the guy, causing her to return to her game, just standing there.

A blonde-headed girl caught Drew's eye. He paused for a brief moment, observing her as she fiddled around with a handheld game of some kind. His brother enjoyed those, although he himself didn't really partake in them. He leaned against a pole, stopped with his brother. "Hey, Isaac, why don't you go grab a soda? On me." He said to his brother, handing him some money. He got paid today, and cashed in the paycheck immediately. "I'll be right here. Go on, the soda place is right over there." He said, gesturing over to it. Isaac nodded timidly and shyly made his way there, leaving Drew alone, just watching the main building of the college, also glancing at the girl every now and then. Drew watched as the simulated clouds went by.

The agent dispatched by Captain Scott was now on their way. The agent knew everything about the three people: thanks to special software and other things. Spying at its best. The agent knew about Drew's little brother, knew about Jane's dad as an officer/combatant, and Lucas' troubled past. They still had a ways to go before arriving, and was being brief as they drove. (distinctly not saying anything about this agent)

The buzzer sounded, signaling the end of not only his class, but also that of a relatively long day. And still, even after hours of classes, his day was far from over yet. There were so many things he still needed to do; clean his apartment, cook up something that had to pass for dinner, homework, and his evening shift at the cinema... No time for relaxing, not even time to calmly make his way home. Lucas' life was a busy one, with only brief moments of free time. Of course this made him enjoy his free moments even more than those who had so much free time they were getting bored by it. He rushed down two flights of stairs, unfortunately ignoring the few somewhat social contacts he had to get on his way home as fast as he could. Now, one could argue he had brought this upon himself; taking on so many different jobs, following several courses at the same time, etcetera. But one could also easily say he didn't really have much of a choice after what had happened prior to him coming to Inezia and its college. Thankfully everyone who knew him, or thought they did, only knew his parents had divorced, and that it had apparently been a painful and awkward one. Nobody knew the details, the full truth. He had left that far behind him, together with the rest of his old life. In another domed city, far far away from here.

As he finally reached the doors leading outside, he squeezed his way through the ocean of people, each and every one of them trying to get home, or their dorms, their sport clubs, jobs, or whatever else they might be doing once the classes were over. One person, a girl, however, was standing still in a rather inconvenient spot. And Lucas only noticed her a split second too late, bumping into her with his full remaining speed. And although he barely considered having enough time to properly apologize, it would feel downright rude to just walk off without saying anything. "Ow, I'm sorry. I didn't notice you there. Maybe it's not so smart to stand still in the doorway?" he grinned sheepishly. What kind of an apology was that supposed to be? Well... it was true that it was impractical of this girl to stand still in her chosen spot, but it was him to run into her at almost full speed. "Sorry again!" Without waiting for a reply, he hurried past her again, almost missing the last step of the stairs, causing him to stumble forward, regain his balance, and quickly move on to where he had parked his bicycle; a thing to old it almost fell apart out of misery, and having gained the semi-affectional nickname 'scraps'. On his way there, he dodged yet another person, some kid with a soda, and continued his way to his bike. When he wanted to take the key out of his pocket, however, there was nothing to be found but the key to his apartment. "Oh crap, not again!" This was the third time this month he had lost his keys. And the month had only just started... So far, his year hadn't made an awfully good start.

Jane let out a grunt when the mysterious redhead made impact. "Oof!" She let out, turning around to him, ready to ball someone out. "He-!" *she began, but once seeing it was some guy who looked almost to shy to yell at, her expression lowered. "Oh...it's alright. And hey! I was getting into my game! Not every day someone gets to find a Charazard just wandering around!" She called to the guy as he scurried off like a mouse. She shook her head and returned to her game.

(oh to heck with it. I'll reply from.my phone as best as I can)

Lucas let out an annoyed sigh and something that could pass as a grunt when he made his way back to the entrance of the college building, looking around on the ground to see if he had perhaps dropped his key somehow on the way to the bike parking place. Of course it was unlikely he would just spot the tiny key right away. It was easily kicked elsewhere, easy to be permanently lost. Especially if it had fallen in the grass, or worse, down the drain. It wasn't an awfully long time after having left the entrance that he found himself there again, the girl he ran into still playing her game, and a man about hostage standing there with the kid with the soda whom he had also just dodged. And hold on a moment... Did that girl mention Charizard before he had hurried off? Not that he was just going to address her about it. No reason to. If anything he'd ask her whether she had seen him drop his key when they ran into each other.

(@marorda @Lady Insanity )

Drew glanced at the encounter taking place between the guy and the girl, then how the guy seemed to be distressed. He had sent his brother off, so he figured he could go lend a hand to the guy. "Oh crap, not again!" The guy said. Drew's head titled hi curiosity. He was a mechanic, maybe he could help with his bike somehow. In was on further inspection that he realized the guy just seemed to forget his key. Oh. Maybe Drew could pick a lock?

The agent dispatched by Captain Scott pulled up in a nearby parking lot, agents in similar cars behind them. The agent, still unknown, got out of the car and began walking over to the location designated by the Captain. Back at HQ, Wilson continued to scold the Caption.

Drew made it about halfway to the guy who had trouble with his bike, before someone tapped his shoulder. He quickly turned around. Noticing the badge on the person's chest, he fixed his posture immediately. The badge was that of the Inezian Special Forces. Better known as city defense. ISF, for short, however. Drew nearly started shaking, for ISF people were serious business. "Uh...c-can I help you?" He asked. The person who tapped him, was a thin girl, wearing the uniform with pride, and her hair tucked back. "My name is Olivia Scott. I'm with the city defense, I need you to come with me, Drew Valentine." She said, knowing his name and everything. Behind her was a squad of men, about 5 of them. She snapped her fingers, signalling them to bring Lucas and Jane to her. Drew became confused. "What? N-no...I mean, I haven't done anything wrong. And my brother needs me to take him home!" He exclaimed, suddenly being encountered by this Olivia, person.

Olivia held up her hand. "Isaac will be fine. I know this seems sudden and odd. But it's important you come with me." She said calmly. His expression was still confused...but he complied. "uh...alright. Just please make sure my brother is okay." After that, Olivia stood with Drew. Three of the men following Olivia went over to Jane, and the other 2 went over to Lucas.

"Jane Romano, we are city denfense. We need you to come with us." The 3 said to Jane. "Lucas Fletcher, city defense. We need you to come with us and our superior." They said, show their badges, the superior being Olivia over there with Drew.

(basically just make sure Lucas and Jane get over to Drew and Olivia with the men. and yes.....Olivia is different, this time 'round. however she isn't vital to the story here, this is her introduction. I won't be using her again until much later)

(quite different indeed, haha)

Lucas was about to address the girl again when men in official looking suits complete with badges spoke to him. "I'm sorry?" He asked with quite some surprise. Perhaps people had somehow decided it was a problem he wasn't from Inezia? He hoped it wasn't the case, because there wasn't really anywhere he could go... "I don't know why you need me, but I still need to work tonight, so I'm afraid I don't have a lot of time..."

(they'll have to convince him. You know Lucas. Not the type to just go along)

(Tonearm? Lolwut... What did my phone do?)

(GG xDD I was like tonearm? xD )

When the official-looking men, 3 of them, came up to Jane, she rolled her eyes. Her dad was in the city defense, so she knew the uniforms/badge design well. "What is it? Is my dad pulling a joke on me again?" She asked. When the men said she needed to come with them, and that similar men approached the redhead guy and the woman with the dark-haired guy...she thought otherwise. She sighed. "What seems to be the problem?" She asked. One of the men reached for her, but she swatted him away. "Don't touch me." She said.

"Lucas, you needn't be afraid. We will inform your work that you're unable to show up. In fact, we already have." Said one of the two men. And it was true. City defense actually called his work and let them know Lucas would be with them tonight, in custody for official business. He was in no trouble, but still. "Please Lucas, come with us and all will be explained."

The men with Jane backed away slightly. "Ahh...Jane Romano. Your father is in the defense. Good man, he is." One of the 3 said. "But we assure you, this sin't a joke. We need you to cooperate with us, on official business. Your father is unaware of this, however...much is at risk." One said.

And then, at the same time, the men encountering Jane and Lucas said this: "For the good of the dome." This was a phrase used among city-dwellers and officials to indicate serious matters. It was a sign of urgency...one that the Rexian Armada didn't comprehend. It was weird, but it worked.

That... Was a phrase he had not heard in a long time. But he did know the meaning well. Still, Lucas couldn't help but feel a bit unsettled at is whole turn of events. He enjoyed his busy bur rather quiet, calm and normal, if not a little boring, life. A life in which things were relatively predictable. Sure, he had wished for some change, but when he did it merely meant a change on the social front; that he needed to get out of his shell more. Not that city officials would show up and mean serious business. Well. This only proved you really did need to be careful what you wished for.

The look on his face didn't show annoyance per se, but more the look of someone who just got into something he didn't quite want a part in, but got dragged into something and no longer had any escape. Sure, he still had no idea what the men wanted from him, and the other two the officials had been talking to (yes, he had spotted them from the corner of his eyes), but it didn't seem to be something small. What did slightly annoy him was that they already had i formed his job, and that all he could do now was hope this matter wouldn't bring him in trouble, or worse, cause him to lose his job. "I suppose I'm not getting a say int his anymore, am I?" he replied with a small sigh and a shrug.

Jane froze slightly. "For the...for the good of the dome." She repeated. Her father taught her the phrases meaning...and to never take it lightly. She sighed. Odd that her father, Roger, had no idea about this...but she went with it. "Alright, then. Take me to your leader, base, whatever." She said, complying with the 3 men facing her. With ease, the rough tomboy walked over to Olivia Scott, and the dark haired guy. The men stood behind Olivia, while Jane simply joined Drew's side facing them.

"Mr. Fletcher, it's alright. You are being asked to merely join us for the evening. JUst to hear us out. If you don't want to comply afterwards, you're free to go. Honestly." The two men said, leading Lucas over to Drew, Olivia, Jane, and the other men. Drew fixed himself when Jane joined the group. And when the remaining men dragged Lucas over, Olivia cleared her throat.

"Evening, Jane Romano and Lucas Fletcher. My name is Olivia Scott. Inezian city defense. I'm here to report all three of you back to HQ immediately. The matter is urgent. It might be weird, but I really need for you 3 to come with me. Please. Step into my car and I'll take you there." She said, gesturing to her 4-door vehicle. It was black, sleek, and very fancy. "And Drew, Isaac will be fine. One of the teachers at his school is also an agent for us. We've stationed him inside of the soda bar to keep Isaac safe." She assured him.

With that, Drew felt relieved. "Oh...alright then. Just make this quick," He said. Drew then went ahead of Jane and Lucas and got in Olivia's car. He climbed in the front seat, the passengers side. "Good. Come, Jane and Lucas, there's much to do." She said, gesturing for them to get in the backseat of the car, kind eyes looking at them.

(@marorda ohhhhhh he got called Mr. Fletcher....fancy up in here!)

Jane nodded. "Evening, miss. Please just make this go by as quickly as possible." She said, putting her 3DS away in her bag. She had a life to live, orcs to slaughter online, and a new album to go out and buy. This was a waste, really. She complied, nonetheless. She turned her head to look at Lucas. "Your name is Lucas, huh? Well Lucas, try not to bump into me again." She said, sass behind her. She recognized him instantly. She grinned slightly and walked to Olivia's car. The tomboy crawled in the backseat, leaving room for Lucas in the back to join her.

"Alright then," Lucas gave in with a sigh and got in the back of the car, taking the seat next to the tomboy called Jane. He was a little bit taken aback by her tone of voice, but he would at least try to not make it show too obviously. It would be rather embarrassing if everyone knew even someone a few years younger than him could pretty much scare him off with words. Damn his lack of confidence and general social skills. "Well, the entrance to a building is not the most convenient spot to stand still," he defended himself. "Especially not at the end of the day, when people try to exit."

(Yeah.., he's not comfortable with that at all xD several reasons. His shyness (which is totally non-existent *cough*) and awkwardness being only two of them)

(I think she did that on purpose xD )

Olivia rolled her eyes at the two, bickering like an old married couple. "Alright, you two. Enough bickering." Olivia said, climbing in the driver's seat in the front. She spoke into a small microphone. "Alright, men, report back to HQ and alert the my father...I mean the Captain that we've got them. Repeat, we have the chosen citizens." She called into her mic. She then started up the car, backed out of the paring space, and drove away, her men following in similar black cars.

Drew couldn't help but admire the vehicles interior. Leather, sleek, that new car smell, and all of the tech on the dashboard. It was unlike any car he had every worked on. "This car is amazing. What is it?" He asked Olivia. "Special Issue City Defense Cruiser. SICDC cars, for short. The fastest, most advanced cruisers in the city. The interior is designed for elite comfort, and the exterior is designed to repel enemy fire and other harmful means. It's a super car." She said.

Drew oohed and awed. Wait...did Olivia say...her father? The Captain is her father? It was exactly 10 minutes after entering the car when he had arrived. Olivia was about to drive straight into a brick wall. Drew nearly flipped shit, but then the wall kind of...rose up. A hidden garage entrance. Clever. Behind the wall was a long connection tube. Olivia's car, and her mens cars, aligned in the tube and proceeded exactly 200 ft. It was then, she pulled into the hidden garage of the City Defense HQ, where the special forces reported and called the main base. She parked and got out. "Okay, you three. Come with me." She said, instructing the three to exit the car. Drew did as she said, getting out of the car and standing by her.

@marorda @Lady Insanity

"Why I ought-ta!" Jane let out at Lucas. She huffed. "Not bickering...just ready to teach this guy a lesson or two." She said in a half joking way to Olivia. She scoffed and paid no attention to the conversation between Drew and Olivia in the front of the cruiser. She crossed her arms and just watched as Olivia drove through the city, her men trailing behind them. Sure, she heard Olivia refer to the city defense Captain as her father, but Jane already knew what it was like to have a father in city defense.

When Olivia was about to smash the car into a wall, Jane raised a brow. "What the he--ooohhhhhh. Hidden entrance. I get it." She said. It was like something out of a video game. A spy-ops video game. When Olivia parked the car, Jane got out, following suit of Drew. She stood with him and Olivia, glancing around the....giant garage, lined with other vehicles of the city defense. "Impressive...my dad drives a cruiser like this. But his has guns on it, like that one over there.' She said and pointed at another one. Her father was mainly in the combat branch. "So...mind telling us what's up?"

Olivia breathed. "I will tell you only what I've been told. My father, Captain Scott, asked me to bring you here. Please, just have patience and...don't touch anything. Despite all of the shiny things and big buttons." She said. She glanced around the garage. "Ahh...your dad must be skilled, to drive one of the turret cruisers." Olivia said to Jane.

Drew was surprised. The amount of vehicles in the garage was breath taking. His inner mechanic wanted to bust the hoods open and take a look at everything, but held back. He still wondered about Isaac...but he knew he'd be alright.

Lucas sighed and lightly shook his head. Arguing with this girl, especially about something to small and petty wasn't quite worth it. He turned his gaze to the window, staring outside and watching a whole variety of buildings flash by the windows. The chatter in the car only half got through to him. His mind had drifted away to further off places, traces of his old life, of the last time he had been in a car of sorts. Being in a car brought back memories, hence the fact he would go everywhere either by foot or by bike. For the good of the dome... The words echoed in his mind, where they kept repeating. He had seen the world outside of it, ams it was 't pretty. Yes, he knew the words meant serious business, but what did they have to do with it? What did specifically he have to do with it? The outsider... The stranger who had only arrived in Inezia a few years ago... He knew of nothing he could do or know that would possibly be of any help to the city defense.

His attention was drawn back into the car at the shouts of shock and surprise. He looked to the front window, just in time to see the brick wall rising up to reveal a secret entrance where all the cars drove into. Secret passages, broad tubes, fancy cars... and a ride that ended in a large garage, where they were told to exit the car and follow the girl in charge of the people who had more or less plucked them off the street, out of their normal lives, and brought them here for God knows what reason. It almost seemed to be something out of a movie. The only thing missing was a person in a large spinning chair with a cat on his lap, saying something along the lines of 'I've been expecting you.'

Whatever the reason they were brought here, it surely was going to change their lives.

Olivia cleared her throat. "Please, you three. Follow me." She said, turning around and taking the three people through a door, leading to a long hallway. The hallway had several windows, looking into tech labs, lounges, living areas, offices, etc. They were now inside the city defense HQ. The top command center, where all efforts against the Rexian Armada took place. Drew just took it all in his mind. He observed the area, feeling unfit to be here since he was in grease-stained clothing from work at the Auto Shop. Guards simply saluted the three civilians as they walked by...strange.

Olivia led the three to a conference room. She opened the door and gestured for them all to walk inside. Inside the room, at the end of a long table stood two men. One, was Captain Scott, the other was Dr. Garrett Wilson. Both of them highly recognizable from propaganda and the local news on TV. Drew just walked over to them, keeping his distance, cautious of what to do. When all three were in, Olivia closed the door behind them all and walked off. Captain Scott cleared his throat.

"Good evening, all. I've been expecting you." He said, right in the cliche! Wilson behind him just nodded to say hello. Drew waved slightly. "Hello, Captain...it's nice to meet you. Why...why are we here, exactly? Just to cut to the chase?" He asked.

(@marorda @Lady Insanity I feel like I'm putting out shit xDD am I doing alright? xD )

(you're fine! I like the pace. it's getting to the point and really getting shit done xD )

Jane followed Olivia through the base. She felt odd about how people saluted her and the others as they walked. They were just people, nothing special. She expected to see her dad, but he was no where to be found. Odd. Really, she wanted to know why her dad was't involved in this...also, where was he? She followed Drew inside of the conference room. All kinds of thoughts raced through her mind. Like, why were mere civilians brought here? Why were they specifically requested? What on Earth could they have to do with the city defense? Jane was an officers daughter, but that was her only connection. Surely that wasn't enough to bring her here. She greeted the captain and good doctor casually. "Hello, Captain. Doctor. Nice to meet you, but I'd like to know what's going on, please." She said.

(I almost hit myself in the face with my tablet, damn you! xD right in the cliché! )

Lucas glanced around in amazement too. This building was so full of... things! Labs and lounces and who knew what else? The people passing by saluting them, however, gave him a growing feeling of discomfort. First being called Mr. Fletcher, now the people saluting them... It was all so official. Almost too official for his preferences. Why were they here? Was this a strange joke of sorts? And he was almost tempted to believe that when the famous words were spoken indeed. But... for such official people to be here it hardly seemed like a joking matter.

"Eh... Yeah... Hi... What, uh, what those two said," Lucas said softly, stumbling over his own words and unsure where to look of how to keep his posture.

(I did that one on purpose xDD muwhahahaha xD consider it a holiday gift...trolololololololololol)

Captain Scott chuckled. "I'll tell you why you're here. I'm sure my daughter, Olivia, told you why you are here is serious. Dr. Wilson, if you please." He said to the man behind him. Dr. Wilson nodded and placed a small, silver briefcase on the long table. The case was basic, with a symbol on it. Captain Scott spoke up again. "For years now, the Earth has been at war with the Rexian Armada. The reason we live in these domed cities is because of them. We feared they would eliminate us unless we acted, at least 25 years ago. We retreated to these cities for a chance of humanity. Domes are all over the Earth, however times are tougher...the Armada is gaining the upper hand. I doubt you know this, but just days ago, there was a breach in security. From outside the city, Rexian forces made their way into Inezia." He said.

Drew gulped...the fact that the Armada was actually able to break in scared him. The Captain continued. "Our forces were able to hold them off and defeat them. But it was just a fraction of the armies that await us outside he safety of the dome. Inezian Special Forces has developed technology, thanks to Dr. Wilson here, and highly sophisticated weapons that we believe can stop the Armada. The three of you have been chosen." Captain Scott said. Dr. Wilson then opened the case, spinning it around to reveal the contents to Drew, Lucas and Jane.

"These are Bio Morphers. You have all been chosen, based on psych profiling and physical examination. You have been chosen to use these weapons, these morphers...to become Power Rangers. Officially dubbed, as the Bio Strike rangers."

Drew dropped his jaw. "Power Rangers? DOn't you need super strength, or need to be able to fly?" He asked. Dr. Wilson chuckled. "You will. These morphers grant elite power...you'll be transformed into a formidable fighting force." He said. Drew nodded. He didn't need much more.

"Sir...if the Armada really is breaking through...if we really were picked for whatever reason, I'm in." He said. His main reason, aside from protecting the city...was Isaac. He'd stop at nothing to protect his little brother.

Lucas couldn't help but chuckle in disbelief. This was ridiculous. Definitely a joke of some kind. It had to be. Psych profiling and Physical examination... Heh. He had never been particularly good at PE, preferring his books and other things over sports or social contacts. And he doubted that with his past, he was the most stable person around. He huffed and shook his head. "Forgive me, but... I have a hard time believing this all." He wasn't quite keen on using some strange device that would grant him superpowers and turn him into afighting force. He wasn't a fighter. More a runner. Someone to flee at the sight of trouble. That could hardly make a good defense force, wouldn't it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back