• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Power Rangers: Bio Strike

Characters
Here
Other
Here
If Jane had been drinking a glass of water...she'd have just spit it out. "Sir...are you serious? Us? Really? Why not specially trained people? People who know what they're doing?" She asked. She didn't quite understand what kind of examination they had undergone...maybe they looked at medical records or something. Jane was a gamer, but that was it. She didn't know how to fight, or use any kind of weapons. She was just a girl trying to find herself. Not a superhero.

Last edited by a moderator:
Drew sighed. "C'mon guys. We wouldn't be here unless it was true. He just told us that we were chosen, how is it not enough?" He asked them. Captain Scott merely lifted a hand. "Enough. Jane, Lucas, believe me, you were all chosen for a specific reason. Whether or not you'd ever see yourself as a hero...you are here because we believe you are capable of defending the city. Drew's passion, endurance, and honesty makes him an excellent choice. Jane's mentality, creative mind and inner fire are why we picked her. And Lucas...your kindness, compassion and sense of right is why we chose you. Surely, all of you must--"He went on, interrupted by an alarm. "What's going on?" He called.

A voice came in over the intercom. "Sir, Armada forces have breached the dome again!" A voice called. "Bring it up on the monitor." Scott said. Instantly, the area the three were just in, right by the college, appeared on screen. Explosions, people running, smoke, and pure chaos erupted. Robotic soldiers led by some kind of monster were tearing it all apart. Drew's eyes widened at the scene. Families were running for their lives, an elderly couple was holding onto each other to avoid being torn apart by the robotic soldiers. And...Isaac! Drew's little brother was being attacked, along with dozens of other innocent people. "Oh no..." He said.

Captain Scott looked to the group again. "Look...I know I haven't told you what you want to know, and that this is all very sudden. But, don't look me in the eye while watching this and tell me you won't act. Your city needs you. Please...I'm begging you." He said desperately, scooting the case with the 3 morphers inside of it closer. Drew eyed it like a prize. He grabbed one of the three morphers and strapped it on his wrist like a watch. "Just tell me what to do." He said.

"My...my what? I don't--" she started, but was cut off by the images and live footage on the screen. Destruction was consuming the section of the city...all those people getting hurt. And it was the Armada attacking. Jane's eyes turned sorrowful. She wasn't sure how a creative mind would help her...but if she was picked...she couldn't deny that there were people in danger. Right now, she'd have to put those thoughts aside. Right now, the city needed her. Her dad would do it...so she had to, too. She picked up a morpher from the case and strapped it on. "Alright..count me in. I can't just sit here with all of that craziness going on. Especially with all the families." She said.

Lucas looked at the screen, a frightened expression on his face. Tell the captain he won't act... But... Well... Could he act? He wasn't a fighter, and he was terrified of what he was seeing. Sure, he couldn't stand seeing this, but what if he was too afraid to act? What if he would let people down? Wasn't there a chance there was someone a little bit braver than him to show up and take his place? Someone told him it was likely not going to happen. Lucas closed his eyes, unable to look at the screen or anyone in the room. He hesitated, felt as if neither choice he could make would turn out to be quite the right one. His hand reached out to the morpher and pulled back again. "I don't think I...- I'm not..." he tried to start one sentence, and another one, interrupting himself before even getting close to getting to the point. Jane and Drew had already made up their minds, it seemed, so it was time he'd get his thoughts sorted out and choose, no matter how hard it would be. It was almost as if he could feel everyone in the room staring at him, waiting for him to act.

"I doubt I'll be of any help..." he mumbled, his hand reaching for the last remaining morpher again. "But I can at least try."

Last edited by a moderator:
"Excellent. Alright, Rangers...lets get to work." Captain Scott said. Drew nodded and awaited their first orders. Dr. Wilson spoke up. "Okay, to use your morphers, just tap the button on the side and your suits should materialize onto you. The visor on the morpher will then unfold and complete the sequence. Just relax and let it happen." He said. Dr. Wilson was very passive...he didn't add a lot to the conversation.

"Understood." Drew said, eager to get to work...to save Isaac, the people. Captain Scott looked at them. "Come with me, rangers." He said, guiding the three out of the room. The Captain led them all down a corridor, leading to yet another garage. The only car there was a very odd looking cruiser. It was black like Olivia's, but it was sleeker, more advanced. And it had a mounted gun on top. The Captain handed Drew the keys. And then, a woman came into the garage, handing each ranger a jacket. "These are your jackets. Just to signify your importance and make you more uniform as civilians." She said. The jackets were grey, fitted, and very very official looking. They were similar to climbing jackets, only more military in style. Drew's had a red stripe down the right arm, Jane's had a blue stripe, and Lucas' had a yellow one. "The cruiser will get you to the scene safely. Good luck rangers. We'll be here at HQ, every step of the way." The Captain said, Drew nodded.

"Thank you sir," he said, putting on his jacket, "let's go guys." Drew said to Lucas and Jane. Drew hopped in the cruiser, starting it up and waiting for them.

Jane put on her jacket, thinking it was silly...but she played along. "I'll try not to let anyone down. I'll show you what the Romano bloodline is made of." She said, hopping in the cruiser after Drew. The blue stripe on her right arm was unique to her. The guys had different colors. Did that signify something? Possibly about their ranger powers? She buckled up once in the car, mentally readying herself for what was going to happen. Robotic soldiers, a monster, chaos, explosions...it was all like a video game. Naturally, she went over gaming tactics in her head to go by once in combat. She felt ready...especially since so much depended on her and the others.

(and of course the music I"m listening to seems to fit the scene perfectly. Hurray for my music taste xD )

[media]

[/media]
Lucas took the jacket from the woman and looked at it. Fancy... And it was only logical to assume yellow was to be his color. Yellow, the color of cowards. He couldn't help but inwardly chuckle at how right this was for him. He put the jacket on. It was almost scary how well it fit him. They HAD been watched... and spied on... Did that mean his privacy was quite violently violated? Not that it mattered right now. There were people in danger, people depending on Power Rangers, or at least someone to save them. If felt weird that people now suddenly depended on him. And not in a group-project way. No, this was a serious life or death matter. He hopped into the cruiser as well and buckled up. This was going to be dangerous, and there certainly was a risk of people dying. Of him dying. This was definitely not the change he had hoped for... But yet at the same time... there was some kind of excitement to it. Who, as a kid, did not dream of becoming a superhero when they grew up? And certainly musty-book-man was less exciting as a hero than a Power Ranger. "I'll try not to die. Or run off..." Lucas said, only partially joking. He was nervous, but he did plan on giving it his all.

(and while I wait for replies, I'll listen to some more songs to se eif I see something passable as theme song, okay? ^_^ )

(sounds like a plan xD )

Drew started up the cruiser, somewhat familiar with the wheel, ignition, etc. Being a mechanic pays off. After revving the engine up, he slammed on the gas and put the petal to the metal. He drove down a path in the garage, leading to an exit, taking them back out into the city. "We can do this...we can do this..." He said while driving.

Moments later, Drew had arrived at the scene. Robotic soldiers were running rampant, terrorizing the people. The monster leading them was no where to be seen, however. Drew got out of the car, slamming the door shut behind him. "C'mon guys, let's go help those people!" He called to Jane and Lucas in the cruiser. He stormed off into the crowd of robotic soldiers, pulling them off of the people and knocking his fists into their heads. "Go! Get to safety!" Drew called to the people, fending the soldiers of as best he could.

(not morphing as of yet, just having an unmorphed scene. I'll let you all know what to power up xD )

(unfortunately my internet is lagging so much I can barely listen :( )

Hearing the one who was supposed to be their leader continuously mumbe 'we can do this' was not exactly easing Lucas' mind. To him it sounded more like the man tried to reassure himself, while he knew they were more likely to get their butts handed to them on a platter if they were to actually fight the robots. He clenched his hands to fists, calmly taking deep breaths in order not to start shaking like a leaf in the wind. He somewhat hesitantly got out of the car when they got to the scene, and watched Drew rush off to help the people already.

Lucas watched the people running around in panic, and the rampage and chaos the robotic armies caused. What a sight was this... the anti-social, quiet guy, the one people sometimes almost seemed afraid of (it was easy to start the strangest of rumors about that one quiet guy who just arrived out of nowhere and wasn't even from Inezia. Heck, the stories he had heard about himself...) to the rescue... Could things get any stranger? The answer to that was probably going to be a "yes". But for now, he'd just try his best and do as Drew told him: get the people out of there, to a somewhat safer place so they could deal with the Armada.

Drew pried the robots off of a few people, discreetly searching for Isaac. He kicked one of the robots in the chest, stumbling back a bit. He had never fought before...nevermind a robot. It was weird to him. Physically, he was unsure if he was a strong as he was supposed to. He grunted. He continued to swipe his arms around, getting people to safety and out of harms way. "Don't touch those people!" He called to the robots, shoving them all out of his way.

"They're robots!" Lucas called back. "How likely do you think it is they're going to listen to you?" Those things were probably programmed to hate, fight, kill... The words of some humans was not going to change their minds... or artificial intelligence... or whatever it was that caused them to walk and act the way they did. He dashed off towards some people being targetted by the robots. Physically he wasn't strong or even remotely impressive, but it wouldn't stop him from trying and push the robots away from the people. His chances were bigger if he would simply push the people out of harm's way, but well... one needed to get at the people first to be able to do that.

On Drew's order, Jane nodded. "Right!" She said, hopping out of the cruiser. She jumped on a robot that was about to strike an old man. "Back off." She said, pushing it away. "Go! Run!" She called to the man, and people behind him. She reacted to banter between the guys. "Is now really the time to start questioning our own actions?" She called to the guys. She cartwheeled out of enemy sight and struck a pose. She roundhouse kicked, badly, just to grab the attention of the robots to get them away from the people. She pushed and shoved the robots away as best she could.

"I question anything I can't make sense of," Lucas replied, finally managing to push some people aside and barely dodging the hard metallic fist of one of the robots. "And this is really one of those things. They won't listen to talking, they won't listen to our orders. We're going to have to fight if we want a chance at protecting those people."

Had he really just said that? Had one of the biggest cowards in Inezia just suggested to fight? It looked like he did, much to his own surprise.

"Well it's the thought behind the words that...ahhh Jane's right, focus on fighting!" Drew called, bashing his fist into a robots head. It hurt, because it was a head made of metal...hard metal. He wanted to yelp, but didn't. He just toughed it out and kept crashing through the robots, clearing civilians out of the way. He glanced out the corner of his eye. "Incoming!" He shouted, seeing a robot with a blaster appear from nowhere. It started shooting, blasting the ground around Drew and the others, the force of the blast knocking Drew, Jane and Lucas on their backs onto the ground. Maniacal laughter came soon after the blast.

The monster leading the robots emerged from the smoke. "Foolish humans. Resistance is useless. All of you will bow before the Rexian Armada!" It called out, waving a big weapon in the air. "I will slaughter you all, then tear your world apart!" It called again. Drew grunted, clenching his fists and hitting the concrete ground. He stood up before Jane and Lucas did. "You wanna destroy Inezia? You'll have to go through us to do it!" He said. The monstered laughed. "Gladly!"

"You guys ready?" Drew called to the others, raising his arm with the morpher.

"Oof..." The blast knocking him back pushed all the air out of Lucas' lungs, causing him to cough before scrambling up, looking at the monster with a very big weapon. "Looks like someone needs to compensate for something," he mumbled as he stood up again. He immediately regretted those words. Pissing off angry monsters with large weapons was bad.

"Not in the slightest," he replied to Drew's question. "But we have no more time left to waste."

When the blast had hit, Jane flew back onto the ground, hitting hard. Enough people were cleared out, yet more still lingered around. She heard the maniacal laughter of a monster emerging from smoke following the blast. Its threats felt cold and dark. She would rather slit her throat beofre bowing to the Armada. Before letting these innocent people get hurt. Especially the children. She rose up. "Ready!" She called to Drew, raising her arm with the morpher, as well. She was with Drew in this. It was the right thing to do in the moment. Eventually, humanity would have to fight back. Now, in her eyes, was that time.

Drew nodded. "Alright then...let's show this over-compensator who's boss!" He said, mentally noting Lucas' nice one liner. "Over compensating? For what?!" The monster called back, waving it around more.

Drew lifted his hand up, tapping the button like Wilson told them. "Bio Morpher...Initiate!" He called, followed by red energy to surge around him, digitizing a red suit on his body, fitting him perfectly and giving off that vibe of a true badass. A helmet then materialized on his head, the visor popping up from his morpher. He let go of the button, causing the visor to pop off the morpher and on to his helmet, completing the morphing sequence.

He took a stance, ready to fight. "Red Bio Ranger, ready!" He called. Drew was ready for action.

(please write your characters morphs in time with Drew's. not like he goes first, then one does, then another. write as if you're transforming just as Drew is. write everything in sync...just for the sake of unity lol xDD)

proxy.php

"Got your back." Jane said to Drew as he was about to morph. "Bio Morpher, Initiate!" She called as he did. Just as the red energy did to Drew, a similar blue energy enveloped Jane, the helmet materializing and her visor completing the sequence. Once her morpher was complete, she took on the second pose in the team role call. "Blue Bio Ranger, ready!" She called out, striking her own signature pose, different from Drew's.

Lucas' face showed a half grin as he noted Drew picking up his one-liner and throwing it into the monster's face. He nodded, looking at the other two and the monster. "Let's do this!"

"Bio Morpher, Initiate!" he called in sync with the other two. Yellow energy surged from the device around him, changing him into thelast remaining ranger. "Yellow Bio Ranger, ready!" He called as he too struck a pose.

@marorda @Lady Insanity

The sudden strength flowing through Drew's body was unbelievable. His entire body felt stronger than ever, right down to the core. "Wow...I can't believe this power!" He said, fist bumping the air.

The monster snarled. "Silly costumes won't help you against me!" It beckoned. Drew looked in its direction. "Let's see about that. Alright guys, lets do it! Rangers, attack!" Drew commanded his team. "Grr. Minions, destroy them!" The monster shouted. Drew took a fighting stance and charged toward the monster, still leading robotic soldiers in the area. His fist met a robots chest, sending the robot flying away and sparking. "Woah...what a punch." Drw commented, noting his new strength.

"Rangers, your strength and basic reflexes are much higher when morphed. You are now basically superhuman." Dr. Wilson patched in through a comm system built in the helmets of each ranger. Drew nodded. "Good to know!" He said, punching another robot, and roundhouse kicking two more, nothing phasing him. He was totally energized! "Bring it on!" He called, flipping into a crowd of more robots, stopping them from going near more civilians. He kicked one straight into another, then backflip-kicked yet another robot. He felt unstoppable.

"I am not sure whether I should be amazed or terrified a device like this exists," Lucas commented as he also charged towards a group of the robotic soldiers. He barely even needed to think about what he was doing. It was almost as if his body acted on its own, knowing precisely what to do and where to strike. He punched and kicked at the robots, sending them flying and keeping them away from the civilians, who ran for safer places. "Alright. Now I know," he said. "The answer is both. Definitely both."

The power was amazing. Jane had never been so full of energy her entire life. It was like second nature to her. It all just felt...right. "This is my kind of virtual reality game!" She commented, comparing this all to VR game. She followed the guys forward to the robots. She dived in the crowd with a roll, tripping a robot in the process. A robot was going to grab a girl, but she caught its hand. And with the new strength, she pulled its hand back. "Hands off." She said and flipped the robot over. "Run!" She called through the helmet. The girl ran to safety. "Man...this is amazing. The power!" She said to the sky, striking a He-Man pose. Then a robot kicked her, she grunted. "Why you!" She said, kneeing it and tossing it away into a wall. "Woah!" She called, backfipping away high into the air, avoiding a blast from the robots. She must have launched herself a good 30 ft in the air with that flip. When she landed, she karate chopped the nearest robot.

Drew kicked a robot into another one. He took notice that the civilians were cleared out. He took his blaster out of the holster on his waist. "Aright, time for the toys!" he said. Drew then blasted one of the robots, causing it to explode in sparks, then blasted another one. And another...and another. And then, the ground near a group of them, the blast sending the robots flying. "Woah...I love this thing." He said, firing it again at another robot. He pistol whipped a nearby robot before roundhouse kicking again. He cart wheeled away and shot at them again, not missing a single shot.

People were cleared out. Perfect. Jane took out her blaster. "Okay...here goes." She said, aiming it and firing at a robot. Bam! It went down. Then bam! Another one bites the dust. She cheered slightly. "This totally rocks!" She said, dodging an incoming attack and twirling around. She fired again, hitting another enemy. She holstered her weapon. "I prefer just beating the crap out of them." She said to herself, then charging into the enemies again. She flipped over their heads, roundhouse kicked on the landing and shoved one of them away, creating a slight domino effect. A far away enemy was locking on with a blaster. "Oh no you don't!" She called, taking her weapon out again and firing. Direct hit!

(I keep hearing the Lightspeed music for whatever reason xD )

As Lucas noticed the others pulling their blasters out of their holsters, he figured he might as well follow suit. He aimed at one of the robots... and shot. Bam! One down in sparks. On the one hand he felt rather shocked at the thought of just having shot someone... or something. But these robots probably weren't actually alive (they were robots after all), and they would only hurt innocent people if they weren't going to step in. He shot and shot at the enemies on front of him, paying no attention to his behind. And unfortunately he had to pay for that. Something struck his back. Hard. Lucas fell forward and groaned rolling away just in time to avoid behind shot at himself. He scrambled up again, continuing to shoot, now especially at the one to have struck him. "I'm alright!" he called to the other two.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back