Other Post Fun Facts About Yourself

Honey, i cried for so many characters. Sometimes my roleplays make or break my day đź’€

I kill off so many characters. I rather enjoy exploring the emotional impact it can have on the other characters and stuff.

I kill off so many characters. I rather enjoy exploring the emotional impact it can have on the other characters and stuff.
Oh girl, im talking about how other characters act and do!!! My characters if i kill them off or not torture them emotionally, i dont love them. Tough love

i love this weird switch every writer has where we cry endlessly if an author kills off one of our fave characters and we're like "i dont understand how you could DO this" but then we get to writing, make characters we really like.. and are immediately like "its suffering time."

Hmmm... mine are:

🌸 I love sharks. As in, all my life I felt connected to them and would always feel drawn to shark-themed objects and... well... toys. And bags. And. Anything. I decided to get a minimal shark line art tattooed on me so I'd never have to leave home without something shark-y. I have also concluded that sharks are my spirit animal.
My sister and I have the same birthday, but we're not twins. We are exactly 1 year apart.
🌸 Same with me and my brother. We have the same birthday, but we're two years apart.
🌸 I am an omnist and I like practicing different religions like for example Buddhism, Hinduism, Wicca, Satanism, etc. I don't believe that there is one superior religion, and I believe all religions have their flaws.
🌸 I'm bisexual and I have always felt it (known it, somehow) all my life, despite not knowing what the word for it was at a very young age. I currently have a girlfriend, but I have dated boys before.
🌸 I collect knives and I know how to flip a balisong/butterfly knife. I used to own a left-handed one and a right-handed one (until they were taken from me.)
🌸 I am a workaholic down to a T.
My nails are so thick and durable that they're a bit hard to trim.
🌸 Same with me as well! I grow them long, too, and enjoy painting them different colors at the same time. Gives you really pretty weapons to have at all times.
🌸 I was diagnosed with both Bipolar and BPD/EUPD.

That's all for now!

Hmmm... mine are:

🌸 I love sharks. As in, all my life I felt connected to them and would always feel drawn to shark-themed objects and... well... toys. And bags. And. Anything. I decided to get a minimal shark line art tattooed on me so I'd never have to leave home without something shark-y. I have also concluded that sharks are my spirit animal.

🌸 Same with me and my brother. We have the same birthday, but we're two years apart.
🌸 I am an omnist and I like practicing different religions like for example Buddhism, Hinduism, Wicca, Satanism, etc. I don't believe that there is one superior religion, and I believe all religions have their flaws.
🌸 I'm bisexual and I have always felt it (known it, somehow) all my life, despite not knowing what the word for it was at a very young age. I currently have a girlfriend, but I have dated boys before.
🌸 I collect knives and I know how to flip a balisong/butterfly knife. I used to own a left-handed one and a right-handed one (until they were taken from me.)
🌸 I am a workaholic down to a T.

🌸 Same with me as well! I grow them long, too, and enjoy painting them different colors at the same time. Gives you really pretty weapons to have at all times.
🌸 I was diagnosed with both Bipolar and BPD/EUPD.

That's all for now!
I am in rediagnosis of BPD/Bipolar/depression/anxiety LOL gave me two diff diagnisus this week my school psychologist thinks i just have ADHD and a toxic family (i think my psychologist has the most accurate diagnosis mostly cause i dont want no pills and i always go for the simplest diagnosis)

Is very confusinggg tbh LOL 3 docs, very diff diagnosis and treatment

Related to above subjects and also a fun fact: I hate killing off my characters, I love my characters. But I also enjoy torturing them. Not necessarily through pain or emotional distress related to the death of a family member of a friend turning evil or anything, but more like embarresing them by pushing them furthur out of their comfort zone than they'd already be (cause it's a fantasy story usually and a fantasy protagonist is usually out of their comfort zone).

For example, my favorite character is named Adrain. He's kind of similar to me except that his personality is much more apathetic (I'm more prone to bug bursts of emotion) and his parents are kind of neglectful. And yeah, I realize that sounds kind of like a boring stereorype but whatever. Anyway, the fun part comes in his powers. He's in a magical girl story so logically, he get's magical girl powers. Now I could go easy on him and just force him to have an embarresing outfit, but I decided I wanted to go the full mile and physically turn him into a girl.

But that's just the first part. The second part, well, the story (and rp I based it on) was themed around the greek gods and goddesses, with each of the six characters representing a goddess, Athena, Aphrodite, Artemis, Hestia, Demeter, and Hecate (I used her instead of Hera cause I hate Hera). So which goddess does Adrian represent? Aphrodite of course. And thus, it's complete. I take a brooding apathetic edgelord who rarely smiles and embarrass him by turning him into a girl (temporarily as part of his transformation into a magical girl. You know hwo it goes) nd giving him the powers of, out of all the goddesses, Aphrodite goddess of love and beauty.

Oops. I started rambling. Sorry.

here's stuff?

- i volunteer at an animal shelter near where i live. i mostly work on helping dogs and cats with socialization, since shelters can be a really stressful place for them and they need that kind of comfort. i really love going there and it just makes me really happy to be there!
- adding onto that, i'm taking classes so i can be a part of the shelter's foster program; if it all goes well, i should be able to foster kittens over the summer.
- i love strawberries and strawberry-flavored stuff. even if it's super fake, i still love it.
- i also really like spicy food; i even add extra spice to stuff that's already spicy, if i'm given the chance. only if it's for me, at least.
- i really like baking and cooking - i like to think that i'm pretty good? except i'm awful at cake decorating, when it comes to baking.
- i've been getting into candy-making, but i've only been able to make caramels before. [i can make the candies without fail, but not caramel sauce, for whatever reason.]
- i have a bit of a quiet voice and i often have to repeat myself because people just don't hear me.
- i'm one of those people that remembers and worries about awkard interactions ranging from recent ones, to ones i made years ago - especially late at night.
- i zone out and daydream a lot. i honestly waste so much time this way. it's nice until it turns into me worrying about stuff.
- i spent way too long writing this because i'm indecisive of what i want to share about myself. i've been here for at least 2 hours, please send help.

I am in rediagnosis of BPD/Bipolar/depression/anxiety LOL gave me two diff diagnisus this week my school psychologist thinks i just have ADHD and a toxic family (i think my psychologist has the most accurate diagnosis mostly cause i dont want no pills and i always go for the simplest diagnosis)

Is very confusinggg tbh LOL 3 docs, very diff diagnosis and treatment

I went to 3 doctors too! The first one diagnosed me with Bipolar 2, the second one added to that diagnosis with BPD, but the third one said it's Bipolar 1. I've been with the second one longest though, and I told her a lot more than the other two, so she was the one we stuck with.

I went to 3 doctors too! The first one diagnosed me with Bipolar 2, the second one added to that diagnosis with BPD, but the third one said it's Bipolar 1. I've been with the second one longest though, and I told her a lot more than the other two, so she was the one we stuck with.
These disorders are so complex. But i keep in mind that when u go there, they mostly only look at flaws and shit.
My case is even a bit more complex cause i grew up with parents who have many mental illnesses so because i might have a hereditary factor and because i was raised by them, i probably borrowed some of their behaviours (because it was the norm in my house). So it’s complex and weird.

Some days im like completely good and others im just doing so bad, i wont even go in details about how bad. Its weird, sometimes u feel normal and others u dont. Its unknown 🤷🏻‍♀️ But honestly, having a good environment in general is the best medecine u can have 🤣

Birthday: August 1st, 2003

I’m 15 years old.

I love pizza

I love to read, draw, color, and do brain puzzles such as sudoku and word searches

I have one brother and sister

I have one cat who’s name is max

*I’m afraid of commitment
*I’m afraid of mangos
* I can literally end over backwards
*...but I don’t wanna

Here we go.
-I am afraid of:
  • Large animals(by large I mean anything bigger than a medium sized dog)
  • Insects.
  • Worms.
  • Blood.
  • Violence in general.
-I am only afraid of these things in real life though. I'm pretty much a low energyish person when I interact with other people, with me being afraid of a lot of things and being super cautious. This contrasts with how I act like a borderline psychopath online.
-I am never satisfied with being good at something. What I mean by this is when I am training a skill or something (knowing how to play an instrument, doing tricks with a balisong, rubiks cubes, ESPECIALLY games: Chess,Csgo,League,Overwatch,Tf2 etc.) I always do so up until the point I become good at which point I IMMEDIATELY drop it to find the next thing. I just can't be comfortable when I am better than most people at something so to speak. I have to be improving, otherwise I just get depressed.
-I think love is a waste of time.
-My favourite colors that I wear with my clothing and what not are red>dark blue>black>white>grey>dark purple>Yellow(HAS TO BE WITH BLACK). When it comes to accessories, it either has to be a combination of red/black, blue/black or it just has to be completely silver/chrome(not the material it just has to have that shiny, metallic look.)

there you have it. fun facts about your least favourite person!!!111 enjoy

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back