Other Post Fun Facts About Yourself

I trained llamas and alpacas for 10 yrs
+ i can accurately use a blow dart gun

t s u k i t s u k i so tired. so, so tired lmao. hiya

fun fact prt 2 i work with chainmaille (like, the sort of stuff that makes armor)

I don't recall posting here so here I go. In no particular order:

1) I am an Aro Ace. Because of it, despite being 28 years old, I have never been in a relationship nor do I intend to be. I fully intend to die a virgin.
2) I am an Eastern Orthodox Christian. While I am not a fundamentalist I do consider myself to be devout and do take my faith seriously. It is an innate part of who I am.
3) I am tiny and stand at only 4' 10", possibly as a result of stunted growth.
4) I have a bit of a fear of dogs due to being attacked as a toddler.
5) Due to prolonged bullying and harassment in childhood and my teenaged years I suffer from an array of mental health problems.
6) Despite being so young, as of earlier this year I am considered a great-aunt.
7) I have been writing/roleplaying since childhood and surprisingly I do not consider myself to be all that fantastic at it.
8) While not formally trained I am considered by many to have at least some degree of singing talent, with a vocal range seemingly tucked somewhere between Alto and Soprano.
9) I am absolutely a cat fanatic. A not so secret dream of mine is to either run a cat sanctuary of my own or work for an already existing one.
10) I am completely utterly ignorant when it comes to modern pop culture. About the most recent stuff I take interest in is at least a couple of years old. Partially because I simply do not usually care to keep up with those sorts of things. I view it as trivial in the midst of larger issues.
11) With the above issue in mind I consider myself to be a bit of an aspiring social activist(aspiring because I simply do not have the proper resources to do much).
12) I am a lifelong anemic so fatigue is a very constant struggle for me.
13) I am a strong swimmer and once successfully swam across a small lake simply because "I felt like it".

Yeeeeees

I cant stand that either. Being mistaken for a lost child is always horrible as well.

Yeeeeees

I cant stand that either. Being mistaken for a lost child is always horrible as well.

It gets worse. My younger brother and I are often mistaken for a couple when we go out in public together >.<.

I am an Aro Ace. Because of it, despite being 28 years old, I have never been in a relationship nor do I intend to be. I fully intend to die a virgin.
Finally someone else who understands!

I swear if someone tells me that I don't know that yet one more time!

it's apparently an anxiety-inducing experience to sleep in the same room as me because not only am I a chronic sleep walker/talker, but I have to be as terrifying as possible whilst doing it.
highlights, as told to me by my bf and various family members;
- as a kid I would sleepwalk quietly to the staircase, then suddenly charge up and down the stairs repeatedly
- i routinely wake up suddenly, looking terrified, and then just immediately drop off back to sleep
- love saying ominous things, like one time when I was sharing a room with my sister I just went "he's here." and then nothing else. fun!!
- sometimes when I've woken up in the middle of the night, before I'm fully adjusted, I'll think there's people in my room when there aren't. Usually they're just a lump in my blanket or a pile of clothes. Normally I'm alone when this happens, which is a shame because one time I honest to god woke up and for some reason thought spiderman specifically was in my bedroom, and I would've loved to see my bfs reaction to me going "why is spiderman here???"

I'm pregnant with my first child
I have a job
An apartment
I'm married for god sake

And yet I have an obsession with buttons, and rewatching all Land Before Time movies

Uwu I like this thread *participates with ya'll and probably will overshare*

~Who is Dio~
What People say: really funny and wise, stupid crazy, talented, social, hard-working, petty, down to heart, daredevil and adrenaline junky.

I'm a professional flip-flopper. Meaning, I keep switching interests or lifestyle (one day vegetarian, the other day paleo, etc) all the time! Some things are more constants though but I have my phase where I just randomly SWITCH!
⫸ I'm a semi-professional fighter. I aspire to go to the Olympics one day in martial art and have big chances of going in 2024 if I work even harder then now and keep motivation.
⫸ I hope to one day travel the world, like a globetrotter with nothing but a backpack and learn more martial arts (besides my discipline)
⫸ I've never been able to fit in one mold. I could never be with just one group of friend in high school or college or associate to one culture. One day I'd hang out with barbies, another day with Goths, the geeks etc. Some days I'm more European, others I'm more Canadian and others more middle eastern.
⫸ I'm a geek. I love video games even if I suck at most of them. I just lose focus after 10 minutes if it's the mechanics are too complex (looks at StarCraft >.> )
⫸ I used to be a musician. I played the violin for 15 years, 5 years in an orchestra, I've played for a few years most wind instruments like trombone, trompette, clarinet and even saxophone (military music squadron YEEHAWW - O Canada bitches)and I played the drums as well as guitar (I suck at both tho tbh, then again I never really gave much practice)
⫸ My native language is French (or Arabic. not sure to be honest). But I forgot how to speak Arabic so French it is. I did most of my schooling in French as well.
⫸ I am an artist. I love anything to do with the arts. I love creativity in general (even if I'm not the most creative person out there). I enjoy seeing out of the box thinking, I enjoy seeing things that put me in a position to think. I guess I have at least enough creativity to formulate a lot of philosophical rants, write poetry and even draw some stuff. I'm not the best but I like to think I'm an average amateur.
⫸ I am bisexual, pansexual, maybe a lesbian, maybe confused. Actually very confused. I have no fucking clue tbh. I love whoever is worth loving 😂 Gender wise I'm a cis-female but honestly, I give no shits if people think I'm androgynous. I don't care about pronounces or fashion standards. I don't usually bother thinking about this cause It just comes naturally. I'm only faced with those questions when people keep asking me and I'm just like "Wait, there's a label for that? What's that? Huh..." It doesn't help that in my city (the hub of hipsters), they fight labelling with labelling people so I'm constantly being asked by overly talkative university friends and they go on long, too long discourses of social justice bla bla bla bla bla (boring). Obviously, all of the above doesn't fly well with my fundamentalist parents so I keep this shit lowkey (or used to at least).
⫸ Since we are talking about labels, here's a random rant: my damn psychiatrist, doctor and psychologist all be trying to shove pills down my throat without having a consistent diagnosis 👹 I probably ain't got none of that shit they telling me, NEVER TAKING THOSE THINGS AGAIN MWAHAHAHAHA! I just need MONEY to get out of my TOXIC environment and then I'm Gucci af.
⫸ I am an athlete (obviously from what you read so far). I played basketball, soccer, swimming, diving, tennis, marathons, biking etc etc.

~Random Fun Facts~
⫸ My favourite colour ranges between reds and yellows. If I could colour my skin red, I would.
⫸ I love having BEEF with people! I have beef every day, all day, come at me hoe.
⫸ I love international movies and tv shows. Ranging from animes (I'm a weeb tbh) to Turkish reality tv shows, Italian movies, Russian dramas or even danish teen dramas.
⫸ I've only ever had one relationship and it was online with a fellow roleplaying friend I met a few years ago!
⫸ I like all music genres and listen to foreign music as well (elvish, damn Finnish music gimmie). I do have some preferences like country music, indie pop and alt rock!
⫸ I already went through heartbreak for a whole month because of a roleplay character
💀
⫸ I'm sensitive okay!!! I feel emotions 10x that of the average person (random estimate, I have no clue just seems that way). Don't get me wrong though, I'm not soft. I'll be crying and throat punch you if you get on my nerves :deadopenmouth:
I started roleplaying to cope with depression when I was 16 years old. I felt like I was living the life I wish I could have.
⫸ I overshare all the time. Just like now. Rip. I can't help myself. Rambling comes as second nature.

Exits before I start spilling out my deepest darkest secrets
Farewell motherfuckers

Last edited:
  1. I have four siblings (not as much to a few but a lot to me >.<). A lot are like, oh wow! You have a big family! Not really, I’ve actually only met two of them, and I only live with one. (I feel like this is more of a confession lmao)
  2. I cried forever when one of my characters died (very sad thing and embarrassing thing to admit xD). It was actually my very first character Constantine!
Very short list I suppose lol

1. I have four siblings (not as much to a few but a lot to me >.<). A lot are like, oh wow! You have a big family! Not really, I’ve actually only met two of them, and I only live with one. (I feel like this is more of a confession lmao)
  2. I cried forever when one of my characters died (very sad thing and embarrassing thing to admit xD). It was actually my very first character Constantine!
Very short list I suppose lol
Honey, i cried for so many characters. Sometimes my roleplays make or break my day 💀

Users who are viewing this thread

Back