Other Post Fun Facts About Yourself

I am on the last episode of several shows but I avoid them because it’s the end and I hate endings.

All of my nice new shoes hurt my feet so I can’t wear them but I spent too much money so I make myself wear them but it hurts

I still raise my hand in work meetings

I can feel you here.. haha, i do this all the time! x)

A compulsion of mine is: I have to watch "The Shining" with Jack Nicholson while using my feet/toes as a second pair of hands when wrapping presents.

If I can't watch "The Shining," I end up ripping up the wrapping paper as I'm trying to wrap the gift. The feet thing: I just wrap gifts with the least amount of tape which means I use my feet to keep everything pressed, tight or held at an angle while I wrap so the other end of the wrapping paper won't get wrinkled.

I work for an undercover organization that almost nobody knows about. And I could die if my boss sees this post. JK I'm allowed to share.

Someone liked my post on here and therefore I am back
So
MORE FUN FACTS
These are marching band related:

My mom marched in an alumni, Homecoming, halftime (maybe pregame?) show for her college's marching band when she was 9 months pregnant with me. I was born a couple weeks after this.

My dad once marched a subsequent Homecoming, alumni show with me on his hip as he held his trombone.

The entire band knew whose kid I was because the director said "go inside the numbers" and I literally crawled under one of the standup yard line markers.

Basically, I've been involved with marching band in some respect since before I was born. 'Tis in my blood! * ^ *

I eat my skittles in order by least favorite to most.

Yellow, orange, purple, green, red.
I eat in mine in an order that combines least to most favorite with the color scheme:
Purple - red - orange - yellow - green.
(M&Ms are color scheme only).

I only have one real friend.

I also tend to get very lonely when I play or start up a game, haven't figured out that logic yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back