• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

sat_rn

Hello hello! I'm saturn, 18, i'm agender and i use she/he pronouns!

i'm currently searching for f x f x f(or anything under the non man umbrella) polyamorus roleplay! you can play two characters, one, an oc or a cc! in the case that you wish to have one, we'll need another participant!

As far as it goes, i'm impartial to ocs or ccs- As far as fandoms, i've got demon slayer, kakeguri, mha, danganronpa(really wanna do), pjo, harry potter, and greek mythology!(ocs only) and more! comment a suggestion, and i'll do my best to take it!

comment below if you're interested, what fandom, and the ammount of characters and what type you'd like to play!

I'm not necessarily interested in fandoms but I'd be totally down for some polyamory girl love! I can play two characters as well, if you check out my interest check you can see the characters I have!

Hello hello! I'm saturn, 18, i'm agender and i use she/he pronouns!

i'm currently searching for f x f x f(or anything under the non man umbrella) polyamorus roleplay! you can play two characters, one, an oc or a cc! in the case that you wish to have one, we'll need another participant!

As far as it goes, i'm impartial to ocs or ccs- As far as fandoms, i've got demon slayer, kakeguri, mha, danganronpa(really wanna do), pjo, harry potter, and greek mythology!(ocs only) and more! comment a suggestion, and i'll do my best to take it!

comment below if you're interested, what fandom, and the ammount of characters and what type you'd like to play!

Heyyy! I’m Acres and I’d be up for that. I will let you know that I’m a minor from the start though, so if you’d prefer to only play with people over eighteen, that’s fine of course. As far as fandoms go I’d be up for PJO, MHA, Harry Potter, or Greek Mythology OCs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back