• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokemon's Life Without Humans OOC Thread

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
I'm down. I can pretty much attach a character to any situation if need be. But yeah, I'm okay with it. I'll have to think on what I want to happen, though.

However, I already had a plan to have Thrynn essentially attach herself to Zip, Zap, P-out, and Jet-Jack. I feel like she will become persistent on becoming his friend because he defended her, even if it wasn't specifically trying to defend her. She's just like that. (Lol)

I'm down. I can pretty much attach a character to any situation if need be. But yeah, I'm okay with it. I'll have to think on what I want to happen, though.

However, I already had a plan to have Thrynn essentially attach herself to Zip, Zap, P-out, and Jet-Jack. I feel like she will become persistent on becoming his friend because he defended her, even if it wasn't specifically trying to defend her. She's just like that. (Lol)

Haha, we'll look forward to the interactions.

Sorry I've been inactive the last few days. Things got busy, but I'll try to post today

Crow Crow Dynamo is accepted! But one thing... you sure you want him that smol 0_o

1.1 cm is the size where he can nest on Bud's head. Normal Tynamo is already small at 20 cm

I get the feeling I was ignored… or at the least skipped over…
I wasn't sure what you wanted by asking 'is this active' out of nowhere like that :v

On Zorua, although she isn't finished, I have a few concerns. Zorua can't really 'transform'. The whole Zorua gimmick is that it tricks people with Illusion and it doesn't really change its form.

I'm fine with Lily somehow having Telepathy, but more explanation will be appreciated as Zorua normally doesn't know Telepathy. In all honesty, I'm a bit worried about giving a pokemon two abilities, but if there's a good explanation, I'm fine with it. You can check Nellancholy's Estelle for an example; Estelle has the move Aromatherapy as an Ability and it's explained in an interesting way ^^

I assume this timeskip is the next GM post?
Yup!

SilverFeathers SilverFeathers @Taigakitt @Nellancholy withinasapphire withinasapphire DawnStreak DawnStreak Worthlessplebian Worthlessplebian CyberJackal CyberJackal
I'll be posting a timeskip this weekend! In the mean time, how does everyone feel about a little excursion into the forest? Rumor says there's a Starf Berry tree somewhere near a cliff. You know, one of the rarest berry out there, ingredients for the rarest curry possible and said to be very beautiful, its flower aromatic, and its berry delicious... a pity that the tree is said to be guarded by a powerful Pokemon

I feel like that's enough to reasons to get a lot of character's interested :) the rest can be dragged along by their friends!

If not, I can think of something else

ingredients for the rarest curry possible
Curri: Say no more.
the rest can be dragged along by their friends!
I can imagine Curri patiently but persistently trying her best to convince Rene to go along with her until the day of the trek. Although Curri is pretty chill and calm, she's kinda ended up a bit of a whirlwind so far lol.

withinasapphire withinasapphire What do you think?

---

I like to imagine, during the timeskip, Curri started doing a lot of random odd jobs for different pokemon because she's a workaholic/unsettled and needs something to do in her new free days. If anyone wants to know her or has seen her about because of that, that's cool, they can be briefly/kinda acquainted before the boss battle lol.

I can imagine Curri patiently but persistently trying her best to convince Rene to go along with her until the day of the trek. Although Curri is pretty chill and calm, she's kinda ended up a bit of a whirlwind so far lol.
Ooh yeah, I imagine Rene would probably refuse at first, because he totally has better things to do..until eventually he reluctantly agrees. I don't think he'd be too happy about the actual trip to get there, but he'd manage lol

Crow Crow Dynamo is accepted! But one thing... you sure you want him that smol 0_o

1.1 cm is the size where he can nest on Bud's head. Normal Tynamo is already small at 20 cm

I wasn't sure what you wanted by asking 'is this active' out of nowhere like that :v

On Zorua, although she isn't finished, I have a few concerns. Zorua can't really 'transform'. The whole Zorua gimmick is that it tricks people with Illusion and it doesn't really change its form.

I'm fine with Lily somehow having Telepathy, but more explanation will be appreciated as Zorua normally doesn't know Telepathy. In all honesty, I'm a bit worried about giving a pokemon two abilities, but if there's a good explanation, I'm fine with it. You can check Nellancholy's Estelle for an example; Estelle has the move Aromatherapy as an Ability and it's explained in an interesting way ^^

Yup!

SilverFeathers SilverFeathers @Taigakitt @Nellancholy withinasapphire withinasapphire DawnStreak DawnStreak Worthlessplebian Worthlessplebian CyberJackal CyberJackal
I'll be posting a timeskip this weekend! In the mean time, how does everyone feel about a little excursion into the forest? Rumor says there's a Starf Berry tree somewhere near a cliff. You know, one of the rarest berry out there, ingredients for the rarest curry possible and said to be very beautiful, its flower aromatic, and its berry delicious... a pity that the tree is said to be guarded by a powerful Pokemon

I feel like that's enough to reasons to get a lot of character's interested :) the rest can be dragged along by their friends!

Well if you haven’t guessed it, mines based on the movie version

I'll go along, also I'd like to apologise for my lack of posts even though I said I'll post. Been an interesting couple of days, (dealt with an annoying UTI, and such.) Will try to get a post out before your GM post.

I'll go along, also I'd like to apologise for my lack of posts even though I said I'll post. Been an interesting couple of days, (dealt with an annoying UTI, and such.) Will try to get a post out before your GM post.
Yikes, hope that doesn't hurt too much 😬
Take your time, I'll make that post on Sunday so people can have time to wrap up

Well if you haven’t guessed it, mines based on the movie version
I didn't even know there's a movie lel

Go for it~

1:20 goddamn a.m. in our shared timezone? You sure do stay up late.

I know I'm not. I'll look tomorrow.

Well today actually, since you know...

1:20 goddamn a.m. in our shared timezone? You sure do stay up late.

I know I'm not. I'll look tomorrow.

Well today actually, since you know...
I have three essays due tomorrow haha

I finished this post yesterday and just waiting to give room if anyone else wanted to post

You can have Dynamo either someone curious from the river or one of the friends P-Out asked to come along!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back