• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokemon The Next Generation (One on One currently closed)

He nodded. They still went just off of Odale town so he could catch a wingull. He went looking for the bird pokemon. Curretnly walking with him was Curio.

Ana heared there were a few Pokémon between the towns, she was on the lookout for a ralts or a poochyena

(She only wants one)
(Cool he catch the other one) They both succeeded in catching their own Poochyena. On the way he also caught a surskit, a Seedot, A lotad, and a ralts. (Just have her catch whatever she wants from that rout. Wanna get to Norman 😂)

(Cool he catch the other one) They both succeeded in catching their own Poochyena. On the way he also caught a surskit, a Seedot, A lotad, and a ralts. (Just have her catch whatever she wants from that rout. Wanna get to Norman 😂)

(Don’t forget anything he catches now goes to his pc box, lol, also he has to choose one to send cuz he’s currently holding 7 Pokémon)

Ana smiled as she caught herself a poochyena she named Fenris, and a Ralts she named Alexis

(Don’t forget anything he catches now goes to his pc box, lol, also he has to choose one to send cuz he’s currently holding 7 Pokémon)

Ana smiled as she caught herself a poochyena she named Fenris, and a Ralts she named Alexis
(I know. He probably sent Seedot to his PC but I thought of making a mobile PC like we have in the new games as a work around)

It got dark and they still about another says walk from Petalburg. "Maybe we should set up camp." He said.

(I know. He probably sent Seedot to his PC but I thought of making a mobile PC like we have in the new games as a work around)

It got dark and they still about another says walk from Petalburg. "Maybe we should set up camp." He said.

(That’s always been my work around)

Ana looked at the sky “yeah, probably for the best”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back