• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokemon The Next Generation (One on One currently closed)

"What is she like?" He asked. "I heard stories that she was scholarly."

“Very much so, she spent a lot of time in a library between championship matches, as well as teaching me a few things while mother was away” she stated

She chuckled “but she was also a bit hard because my mother wasn’t around and father was studying in another region”

“Yeah, I mean a bit of a tamato berry would have added a nice spice to it” she smiled

He nodded but decided to turn in for the night

She looked up at the sky, curious as to what her future will hold, she wondered if they would encounter legendary Pokémon, she had heard rumors of the 3 guardians that would open the temple back in snowpoint city we’re somewhere in Hoenn, but she didn’t want to believe in rumors until she actually saw them, she stayed up for another hour siting with her pokemon before returning to her tent and falling asleep

She looked up at the sky, curious as to what her future will hold, she wondered if they would encounter legendary Pokémon, she had heard rumors of the 3 guardians that would open the temple back in snowpoint city we’re somewhere in Hoenn, but she didn’t want to believe in rumors until she actually saw them, she stayed up for another hour siting with her pokemon before returning to her tent and falling asleep
The next morning Ryan got up early to spend time with his pokemon. He looked at Ana's tent and turned very red as he thought about how she just have looked sleeping

The next morning Ryan got up early to spend time with his pokemon. He looked at Ana's tent and turned very red as he thought about how she just have looked sleeping

The temptation to peek was there (lol) Ana remained asleep for a little bit longer

Ana stretched and went back into her tent and got changed and ready to go, then left her tent and packed up her things before making breakfast

Users who are viewing this thread

Back