• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokemon: Sedai (Generation) OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Poor* luckily we do be waiting to see if we can find someone else to join so maybe not top bad (: I struggled too it had been so long between posts I thought I was going to have to drop. I was planning on dropping if I had to wait another few days.

I was glad I managed aha

yeah 😭 my muse for this has gone down bc im currently invested in something else (and also have personal stuff going on) so it's.. harder than it should be. 😔 ill try my best to gather some muse to post soonish but no guarantees 😭

really struggling with muse atm, sorry for the holdup 😭🥺

No worries. If you would like me to give you some suggestions I'll be happy to do so.

I pride myself on not just being a GM, but a mentor as well whenever possible. Just say the word and I'll flood you with ideas.

Cheers!

Is muse the same as ideas? I think it's different for them but maybe it can be the same for some innit. Just a lot happenin rn hope everythings good with you guys

I'm doing all good. Something I ordered in Sept of 2020 has FINALLY shipped after more than 2 years of supply chain debacles and supplier issues. So I'm stoked! Should be here next week on Wednesday, depending on whether or not FedEx decides they want to stay on schedule. Lol.

im still struggling with muse and motivation in general, but im hoping that might change soon maybe idk 😭 😭 i think i might just be burnt out atm?? i spent 60 hours playing this game like nonstop and now can't bring myself to play it even though i want to and love the game LMAO

so hopefully ill get motivation back soon 😌

im still struggling with muse and motivation in general, but im hoping that might change soon maybe idk 😭 😭 i think i might just be burnt out atm?? i spent 60 hours playing this game like nonstop and now can't bring myself to play it even though i want to and love the game LMAO

so hopefully ill get motivation back soon 😌

Gotcha. It happens.

The RP's not going anywhere. So if you need a bit longer to figure things out that's okay. We'll be lurking. Lol.

hhhhhh im so sorry guys but i don't think im gonna get my muse back 😭 😭 i was hoping that playing through violet would help, but it's done nothing to help with muse (hella fun game though shshdhdh) and i don't want to keep holding you guys up so it might be easier if i dropped out? it's really inconvenient i know im sorry 😭 😭 😭

I don't think there was a time limit for when you had to get back into this, and no one else popped up in the interest check, you're okay Jump. You can drop if you want of course I was just saying in case you wanted to stay.

Alternatively, I'm only uh.. Really here because I rp with Jump. So if he drops, I'll have to as well.
It sucks because I really liked this rp. ): I wish we didn't get held up so long before ^^;

jump. jump. FolKinPunk FolKinPunk No worries you two.

Thanks for joining! Short as it was, I enjoyed seeing the characters you created in action.

Best of luck to both of you with your future RP endeavors!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back