• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokemon: Sedai (Generation) OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here

GojiBean

Your resident irradiated Kaiju King
Roleplay Type(s)
Hoyo!

Here will be our OOC page!

Feel free to ask me any questions, or simply shoot the breeze with other participants!

Cheers!

Hi what does anime/paintery style mean, are those two seperate things or one thing? I know what anime means.

Hi what does anime/paintery style mean, are those two seperate things or one thing? I know what anime means.

"Anime" means that the pic looks like it comes straight form an anime show, like the following:

nezuu-e1638963260523.jpg

You can see the sharpness/clarity of the image. Clean shading. And very flat, distinct colors that don't blend or smear with one another.

Contrast that with Yume's photo which has a far more detailed, almost paint-like look to it. Colors are blended, especially the skin. There's subtle soft shading on top of the hard shadows. And the line art is much less refined, but deliberately so.

momiji-yaiba-ninjagaidenz.jpg

So the / means "and or" rather "and", like it can be either style? I'm drawing my character and I'm attempting to be in whatever style's needed (:

hows everyone :D im struggling seperating my characters personality with just personaly traits smh

im currently working on the biography sdmflskfj hoping to get my character sheet up once its finished, i have everything else all sorted out :D am excite

I need to write out his backstory (and seperate personality vs traits) but I have his backstory done in my head, so it won't be bad.

It's just this drawing 😔 I hope it's good enough

i am.. having a hard time writing this bio MLSDKFJSK like. i know what their backstory/upbringing was like?? i am just not good at putting it into words at all 😭 so sorry if the biography ends up being a little rough when i post my form smh

GojiBean GojiBean (: What are we looking for in characters/story so far? I don't think it went over exactly what the rp is going to be about (I can assume it might be some following of learning ab pokemon and being trainers?) so I don't know what's acceptable for my character, I was sort of just making a character I would want before realizing I don't know all the limitations. (Other than the stated ones, semi realism, anime / painter style, and no legendary/mythic)
My character was going to be dressed like some modern scientist of sorts, he wants to study pokemon and their habitats and their effect on the world, so he's got a camera on a hat and I realized he might look weird and is he okay for this rp? He can be doing whatever it is the plan is, but he *does* have his own personality.

GojiBean GojiBean (: What are we looking for in characters/story so far? I don't think it went over exactly what the rp is going to be about (I can assume it might be some following of learning ab pokemon and being trainers?) so I don't know what's acceptable for my character, I was sort of just making a character I would want before realizing I don't know all the limitations. (Other than the stated ones, semi realism, anime / painter style, and no legendary/mythic)
My character was going to be dressed like some modern scientist of sorts, he wants to study pokemon and their habitats and their effect on the world, so he's got a camera on a hat and I realized he might look weird and is he okay for this rp? He can be doing whatever it is the plan is, but he *does* have his own personality.

Glad you asked!

So, since we have around 4-ish people interested it's as good a time as any to state my full intentions for story/plot.

The basic idea I have going right now is that all of our characters are starting their adventures brand new. They might know a few things about Pokemon. But other than that the world's a big question mark that's ripe for exploration and adventure in whatever form you so choose.

Since I don't want to limit everything to the standards of the video games, you can pick and choose what kind of path you'd like to follow.

Yume is going to embark on the Gym Challenge, and attempt to become the Pokemon League Champion of Kanto. But you don't have to follow that if you don't want to.

If you'd prefer to go the route of a Pokemon Ranger and help keep the peace, go for it.

If you want to be an investigator/sleuth assisting law enforcement, go for it.

If you want to take on the life of a Pokemon Breeder, go for it.

If you want to try your hand at being a Pokemon Collector and simply capture as many Pokemon as possible to fill out your Pokedex, go for it.

You're entirely free to pick what kind of life you want your character to lead. And once you've chosen a lifestyle we can work together on what kinds of circumstances would lead our characters to meet and group up.

The only real restriction is that you can't be a member, either former, current, or future, of any of the nefarious Teams like Team Rocket, Team Galactic, Team Aqua/Magma, etc. In short, no villains. Period.

Other than that, take your pick of what you want and let me know your character's chosen lifestyle and/or life dream, and we can figure out how they'll meet and group up with Yume since I've left her future after receiving Charmander entirely open. She has her dream. But there's no rush to complete it right this second. So a change of plans is always possible.

Cheers!

okay i posted my character sheet 🥺 i hope it's looking alright, let me know if i need to change anything or whatnot because for some reason i always struggle with the character forms?? even when i know what a character is like???

okay im 2 hours into this drawing please don't kick me before my character gets submitted guys please </3 LMAO

I think I've written too much for Carter's backstory. I'm not even done yet. Ugh. How do I shorten it without - ughhh. Im dead.

Welp. I've spent. hours drawing and writing. And neglected eating, my husband, and showering. I'm going to.... Take all I wrote and put it in a doc and try to trim it down over time. I could possibly post it as it is now, if Goji was interested in reading 4k words, but I don't expect anyone to. Just need to save all the rest of the text I have.

Welp. I've spent. hours drawing and writing. And neglected eating, my husband, and showering. I'm going to.... Take all I wrote and put it in a doc and try to trim it down over time. I could possibly post it as it is now, if Goji was interested in reading 4k words, but I don't expect anyone to. Just need to save all the rest of the text I have.

Feel free to take some time to rest. There's no rush to start the RP.

I'm very patient.

Whenever you think you've been able to trim things to a point where you're happy let me know and I'll give the profile a look-see once posted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back