• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokemon: Sedai (Generation) OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
We'll play that by ear. I'll be waiting to implement the event based on how things go as the interactions dynamically unfold.

And posted.

And altercation has been had, and Annie has flung herself over a certain bench by complete accident.

I'll have a post up a bit later today after work.

Been busy with both work and Staff stuff lately.

Hope both things are going well for you (: Unfortunately, I'm busy thursdays and fridays. The only days I'm actually busy. Can't guarantee I'll be able to post right away as I like doing. I'm excited and wanna be here lmao but I'm in the office both days.

I'll be happy to read your post when you get it out though at least (:<

:D I might bring my laptop to work with me and work on a post during my breaks, considering I can't afford lunch instead lmao

love the way im supposed to be writing rn but my brain is throwing a tantrum because i cant decide if i want to drink tea or coffee rn 😭 😭 😭

Hoyo.

I was away for the weekend, so apologies for not adding a lil' somethin' since last time.

Anyone have any fun Halloween plans tonight?

we dont do much for halloween tbh 😭 so probably just gonna chill with the famlsdkfjdflsd

boredom is getting to me, but im nice and cozy in bed rn so can't complain too much 😭 😭

I find it hard to stay interested in rp's if it takes too long to get reply but that's just a personal thing it's almost been a full week and I had to think to even remember this rp so I'm giving a reminder so I stay in 😅

I find it hard to stay interested in rp's if it takes too long to get reply but that's just a personal thing it's almost been a full week and I had to think to even remember this rp so I'm giving a reminder so I stay in 😅

No worries. It can be really difficult to keep the sense for a character and a zest for an RP if it stalls too long no matter how much you enjoy the material.

It's normal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back