• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Minteafresh

This is a fairly random thing, but it's a sudden craving. I really wanna do a pokemon roleplay. One with human ocs & their pokemon companions. A few things about me:
- I don't have discord, so all roleplays will have to be on here
- When roleplaying, I use animated/drawn fcs. No picrews/real life ppl
- I'm a literate roleplayer, and would like to ask the same of my partner. Word count wise, I write 250+ minimum, but have written over 700
- adding onto the one above, I don't do script rps, only third person
- I'm active, and can reply daily. Therefore, I'd like to ask my partner be active aswell, or at least be able to reply more than once a week
- I do mxm roleplays, just a heads up. Also, ocxoc only
- Please no op pokemon teams or ocs. Also, no 'sweet,shy,uwu bby' ocs. Sorry, I just greatly dislike them
- Please don't reply below, but instead pm me. Keeps the thread cleaner
- Sorry for all of this. Ik rules can suck and I am fairly chill, promise.

Now to get all this out the way, a few ideas!

- Our ocs are pokemon rangers who work together, helping pokemon and people in need. I'm thinking they both have one pokemon partner, or we can do a team of them. But just fun little stuff here, and alot of different situations we toss our characters in.

- In gyms, there's usually trainers that the person has the fight before they can move on to the actual gym leader, right? So what if we build off of that? Maybe a gym leader x one of ppl that work at their gym(who I'll play). As I don't have a preference, you can decide the type & whatnot, and base our teams around that.

- One of my ocs has a family who owns a pokemon sanctuary, and I had a interaction idea where the place allows volunteers to come in and interact with the pokemon there. I figured it would be a nice way for our ocs to meet, and maybe your ocs comes to visit often? Something like that

Users who are viewing this thread

Back