• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokemon Journey

Characters
Here
Liftoff Liftoff

"Gym Leader huh," Kristy pondered, "Perhaps I should just ask her? She's got to know more about things that go on around here. right?"

Liftoff Liftoff

"Gym Leader huh," Kristy pondered, "Perhaps I should just ask her? She's got to know more about things that go on around here. right?"
"Maybe so." she muttered. "But my brother did say it was quite hard to make an audience with Erika... But not a bad idea, I suppose." she added quickly. "So, on we go?"

Liftoff Liftoff

"Perhaps you can ask her during your battle?" Kristy asked, not wanting to impose but it would make things easier.
Lillie wondered why she hadn't thought of that. "I will." she promised, taking the item once more. "Well, it's getting late. I should really be heading to the Gym now."

Liftoff Liftoff

Kristy nods, "I'll follow you then," she said preparing to do just that, "Since I don't know where it's at after all"
Fortunately, the Gym wasn't very far and was easy to find. Lillie found herself feeling nervous as they approached, but she didn't want Kristy to know that, so she swallowed her fears of losing and entered the gym.

Liftoff Liftoff

Inside she'd see a simple reception area like all the rest of the Kanto Gyms. She'd see a receptionist on the other side of a booth where Lillie was to go to register for the Gym. She'd also notice the card reader just outside said booth.

Kristy was ofcourse, following along with her. She wondered what kind of Pokemon this Gym leader would be using.

“Life is full of crazy twist and turns, I knew a man who said that once... I don’t think he had to deal with that much chaos though. It sounds like you both have had a lot of excitement. I didn’t run into any problems from Pewter to hear though I did notice the cave looked a bit worse for ware” Akamai said.
JCKane JCKane Bloody_Death Bloody_Death

Bloody_Death Bloody_Death Yahhah Yahhah

JC nods in agreement but then glances towards the way back to Cerulean City.

"Anyways, we're heading to the Cerulean City Gym next," JC said, "Unless something happens to pop up from now til there."

"Oh wait...that girl from the closet said she wanted to talk, yeah? The prodigy. If she still here that is. I wouldn't be surprised if she wasn't." She shrugged before smiling to the two others. "Let's not jinx it now." She said rubbing her head a bit sheepishly as she approached the exit.

JCKane JCKane Yahhah Yahhah

Liftoff Liftoff

Inside she'd see a simple reception area like all the rest of the Kanto Gyms. She'd see a receptionist on the other side of a booth where Lillie was to go to register for the Gym. She'd also notice the card reader just outside said booth.

Kristy was ofcourse, following along with her. She wondered what kind of Pokemon this Gym leader would be using.
Lillie approached the desk with a pusillanimous expression, wringing her hands anxiously. "Excuse me." she voiced timidly to the receptionist. "I'd like to challenge the Gym leader?"

Liftoff Liftoff

"Well ofcourse," The lady said, "Just swipe your trainer card and I'll get you registered."

Kristy stood back, as she didn't want to imply she was also here to challenge the gym. She had briefly thought about it, but, she didn't know if she'd be able to do very well, with just the one Pokemon. Not to mention if she even could sign up for them. She overheard they needed to swipe a trainer card and she didn't have one of those on her. So unless she lost it, she just didn't have one.

Liftoff Liftoff

"Well ofcourse," The lady said, "Just swipe your trainer card and I'll get you registered."

Kristy stood back, as she didn't want to imply she was also here to challenge the gym. She had briefly thought about it, but, she didn't know if she'd be able to do very well, with just the one Pokemon. Not to mention if she even could sign up for them. She overheard they needed to swipe a trainer card and she didn't have one of those on her. So unless she lost it, she just didn't have one.
Lillie obeyed. Even though she had been to gyms many times before, for some reason, it felt new.

Liftoff Liftoff

After Lillie swiped her card, she did a few things on her end before nodding.

"There you go," The Receptionist said, "There's no one challenging the gym right now, so you can go on in."

Liftoff Liftoff

After Lillie swiped her card, she did a few things on her end before nodding.

"There you go," The Receptionist said, "There's no one challenging the gym right now, so you can go on in."
Nervously, Lillie entered the room. She was a little worried about the Gym leader. She knew though she looked pretty, she could turn out to be... Very frightening. Then again, Gladion, who had cleared the Gyms would have told her, right? She clutched her Clefable's Pokèball tightly, her hand beginning to sweat.

Liftoff Liftoff
Kristy spoke with the receptionist and found out she could watch the battle from the stands. So she made her way there, having a seat to watch how Lillie did.

The field itself was made up of grass with flowers dotted around the place. Towards the other end was a large tree that the gym leader could be seen taking a nap. It took her a moment but she finally woke up as she walked to her side if the field.

"I'm ever so sorry about that," she said, "I must of dozed off. My name is Erica, I'll be your opponent."

Liftoff Liftoff
Kristy spoke with the receptionist and found out she could watch the battle from the stands. So she made her way there, having a seat to watch how Lillie did.

The field itself was made up of grass with flowers dotted around the place. Towards the other end was a large tree that the gym leader could be seen taking a nap. It took her a moment but she finally woke up as she walked to her side if the field.

"I'm ever so sorry about that," she said, "I must of dozed off. My name is Erica, I'll be your opponent."
Along with the setup of the Gym, Lillie was a little surprised at her mild disposition, but nodded in response. "Wonderful." she murmured, meekly, pulling her Clefable's ball from her pocket. She guessed that she trained Grass types, which meant she wasn't super effective, but she wasn't ineffective either.

Liftoff Liftoff

"This being your first gym battle," Erica said, "I'll be using only 2 Pokemon. My first one will be this one."

She tossed out a pokeball and out came a Weapingbell.

Liftoff Liftoff

"This being your first gym battle," Erica said, "I'll be using only 2 Pokemon. My first one will be this one."

She tossed out a pokeball and out came a Weapingbell.
Lillie tossed her Clefable's Pokèball instantly, having already decided that Ribombee wasn't the best starting Pokémon.

Liftoff Liftoff

"Shall we begin?" Erica asked, "Weepingbell use Poison Jab."

Her tone was soft but her Pokemon was able to hear it as it launched the vine on its head to strike Clefable with its poisonous attack. A move that would be super effective against the Fairy type.

Liftoff Liftoff

"Shall we begin?" Erica asked, "Weepingbell use Poison Jab."

Her tone was soft but her Pokemon was able to hear it as it launched the vine on its head to strike Clefable with its poisonous attack. A move that would be super effective against the Fairy type.
Lillie winced, feeling the pain along with Clefable, which stumbled backwards. However, it quickly regained itself and waited for Lillie's command. "Clefable, use Moon Blast!" she exclaimed, in the voice of a very unsure trainer. The Moon Blast was not very well aimed and smashed into some shrubbery, destroying it.

Liftoff Liftoff

"oh, how disappointing," Erica said which was hard to tell if she was referring to the messed up move, Lillie's unsure voice, or even the damaged shrubbery. Nonetheless, she called out her next move, "Poison Jab again, please."

Her Pokemon once again shot out with its vine to strike the Fairy Pokemon.

Kristy was in the stands as she cheered for her new friend, "Come on, you can do it!" Kristy called.

“I was planning on making my way to the gym after the contest as well” Akamai told them. He noticed Luna mention something about someone in a closet. “Wonder what they were on about... Well I’ll certainly be heading to a Pokémon center before I go challenging any gym” he said remembering the beating Rook had taken.
Bloody_Death Bloody_Death JCKane JCKane

Liftoff Liftoff

"oh, how disappointing," Erica said which was hard to tell if she was referring to the messed up move, Lillie's unsure voice, or even the damaged shrubbery. Nonetheless, she called out her next move, "Poison Jab again, please."

Her Pokemon once again shot out with its vine to strike the Fairy Pokemon.

Kristy was in the stands as she cheered for her new friend, "Come on, you can do it!" Kristy called.
"Um..." Lillie tried to unscramble her thoughts. "Use Light Screen- no, um... Fairy wind!" she stuttered, shaking her head anxiously. That would make Clefable's Fairy type attacks- if she could land one.

Liftoff Liftoff

The fairy wind hit Weepingbell but did little damage due to poor type match up. But, it didn't seem Erica was paying attention as she had dozed off.

Kristy watched as Lillie struggled with the battle. She didn't seem to confident in her abilties. But, still she cheered her on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back