• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokemon Journey

Characters
Here
"I think I will, if possible, I don't see much of a reason in waiting. Wish me luck" Akamai said before heading over to the reception desk. "Excuse me ma'am, I would like to challenge the gym leader here" he said.
JCKane JCKane Bloody_Death Bloody_Death

Yahhah Yahhah

"Ofcourse," She said as she had him swipe his trainer card on the outside of the booth, "Now, you have one person ahead of you but once their done you can head on in."

“Thank you Ma’am” Akamai said before he took a few steps back to wait. He hoped the battle went well. He wondered who was battling the gym leader at the moment and how long they would take.
JCKane JCKane

Yahhah Yahhah

Just as he thought that then the gym doors opened and out stepped some guy. He wore a black hat with a Blue bill, A Black shirt over a Blue long sleave shirt, and jeans. He pocketed his badge as he glanced towards Akamai as he puts away what appeared to be a gym badge case.

Oh that must've been the person who'd finished challenging the gym. It looked like he'd won his battle, that was fortunate for him. Akamai made a final check on everything he had with him to double check if he was prepared for the battle.
JCKane JCKane

The trainer walked past Akamai as he headed out of the gym.

"You may enter now," The receptionist said to Akamai, "Good Luck."

Luna smiled and wished the best of luck to Akamai before heading up into the viewing stands to watch and cheer him on. She took a seat and hummed to herself as she waited for the battle to start.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back