• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokemon Journey

Characters
Here
Liftoff Liftoff

"Oh..." Kristy said realizing that she wasn't as mad at the show boating, but she could guess it couldn't of helpped, "... I mean... it wouldn't exactly of been me, he was battling. Inciniroar did all that on his own."

JCKane JCKane

"Incineroar's are just like that." Lillie said, cooly, reaching out and patting Kristy on the shoulder. "And I believe that with some training, Incineroar will learn not to outshine everybody." She smiled for real, not just with her mouth she usually did, but with her eyes as well. "Let's go now, okay?"

Liftoff Liftoff
Kristy nods, understanding that Lillie probably was done talking about it and was ready to just keep going. So the two headed on. Soon, they arrived at Lavender Town. Which... it was looking pretty festive. A few banners and streamers thrown up over the place. Seemed pretty lively. Ofcourse, alot of the activity seemed to center around the new COntest Hall built in the center of the town. It was looking pretty and extra extravagant.

JCKane JCKane

Lillie sighed with fatigue. "We must be in Lavender Town." she said, nodding at the festive looking town. She was relieved to at least have made it to one of their destinations.

Liftoff Liftoff

They soon arrived at the center where they healed their Pokemon. Then Kristy asked about the map.

"I apologies," the nurse said, "But we're sold out of town maps."

Bloody_Death Bloody_Death JCKane JCKane

"Oh, I'm sorry of course you wouldn't know who I'm talking about. Bo is the name of my Decidueye, Thresher is the name of my Garchomp, Rook is the name of my Obstagoon, Excal is the name for my Corviknight, Flint is the name of my Lycanroc, and Bruiser is the Emboar I used earlier. I'm sure they'd all be happy to make introductions" said Akamai listing off his pokemon.

Luna nodded happily as they seemed to agree with her idea. And that smile only grew when the food arrived. She was quick to dig in and not waste another moment.

JCKane JCKane Yahhah Yahhah

Bloody_Death Bloody_Death Yahhah Yahhah

So the trio finished their meals before heading outside to an area with more space.

"Alright," JC said taking her pokeballs, "Come on out everyone!" She said tossing each of her Pokeballs as 5 Pokemon emerged from them. Ofcourse, she didn't call out her 6th Pokemon. After all it'd be way to dangerous.

After enjoying a great meal with her companions she followed JC out and smiled as she pulled out her pokémon then calling out her own.

"Here they are!" She said with a smile before tossing out her remaining four pokéballs.

Akamai followed JC and Luna outside after they all finished eating. The girls released their pokemon and Akamai quickly followed suit throwing out his own six pokemon.

Bo upon being released and noticing just how many people and pokemon were around immediately let out a nervous trill and retreated behind Akamai. A habit the decidueye had done since Akamai had met it as a Rowlet. Rook recognized a few faces and immediately sighed before going down into a sitting position. Bruiser also recognized a few faces and gave a grin before the luchador hog gave a friendly wave. Flint's tail wagged happily at all of the new faces, the energetic Lycanroc didn't seem to know what to do with his energy as he gave excited yips before bounding around the people and pokemon. Thresher looked around at the mostly smaller pokemon and gave a gentle rumbling noise before falling forward onto her belly to say hi to the smaller creatures. Excal gave a rough cawing noise, flapping its wings a bit. The Corviknight cocked its head at all of them as it inspected them.
JCKane JCKane Bloody_Death Bloody_Death

JC looked at her new friends before indicating her team, "This one here, is Sparkle," JC said even if she knew the other humans have seen her before, "Over there is Kappa," She indicated the Magkarp that was weakly flopping around on the ground before indicating the sleeping Abra laying next to the Rhyhorn who was laying but didn't have it's eyes closed, "Those two are Samikui and Bulldozer. And finally," She said looking over to spot her Bellsprout who was already starting to wrap Luna up with it's vines, "Flytrap.. stop that!"

Luna happily looked over all of Akamai's pokémon. She had seen all of JC's pokémon already so the new ones were the one keeping her attention up until she felt something starting to wrap around her legs. She laughed a bit as Manny hopped out of her arms and squealed at the Bellsprout to let go of his trainer.

"Anyway. My turn. This little guy Is Manny. My very first pokémon." She said motioning to the Fomantis who was still trying to scare off Flytrap. She then looked over to the Chespin who was excitedly looking at the new pokémon and an Audino who was sitting beside him. . "That's Chestnut and over there is Eliza." She said causing the two to wave. "The angry looking Pikachu is Pachu and lastly there's Sammy." Squirtle was happily running around the area while the Pikachu was looking up at Luna with a slight glare.

The Lycanroc seemed to take a break from its incredibly energetic antics to take a sniff of the little Chespin, the wolffish Pokemon wagged it’s tail and gave off a few excited yips.

Thresher moved herself forward on her belly closer to the Abra and Rhyhorn giving them a friendly greeting. Bo sheepishly poked his head out from behind his trainer’s back to inspect them. “I think I already gave a small introduction but this is Bo, my first Pokémon. He gets a little scared around new people” Akamai said giving his starter a gentle pat on the head to calm him down. “The Lycanroc is Flint, and Thresher, the garchomp looks a lot meaner then she actually is” Akamai explained. “Rook still looks a little mad about that fight earlier” Akamai said pointing to the Obstagoon who grunted and looked up at the sky. “Bruiser is the Emboar and finally this is Excal” Akamai said reintroducing his team.

"Hello Akami's team," JC said before pulling out her 6th Pokball, "I uh... have one more... but he's dangerous... but I should probably feed him soon."

Abra seemed to be asleep but Rhyhorn gave a light nod in greetings to Thresher. Flytrap continued to wrap up Luna though, trying to pull her closer to him.

Luna waved happily over to Akami's team. "It's nice to meet you all too! They all look very cute." She said with a hum before glancing over to JC and frowned slightly at her Charizard's Pokeball. She stumbled a bit as Flytrap started pulling her towards him before laughing and wobbling closer to him. She then crouched down beside him and patted the Bellsprout and then Manny before picking the small and pink pokemon.

Chestnut looked startled by the Lycanroc suddenly sniffing him before squealing happily and hopping around the other pokemon. Squirtle, after noticing the new pokemon, would run towards the new pokemon and look at them all curiously.

Akamai nodded when JC mentioned she had another pokemon that was dangerous. "Rook was nasty when he first evolved, but he calmed down after awhile, mostly he still is always looking to cause mischief" Akamai said. The obstagoon in question didn't seem to care for all the noise going on around it. Flint's ears pricked up at the excitement of the little creature before him and the Lycanroc bounced around onto his feet in excitement.

Thresher shut her eyes seemingly satisfied that she had said hello and started to sun herself.

"... I don't think you quiet understand," JC said but she sighed, "... anyways, Umm... since everyone has their Pokemon out... care if I try and feed him? I... don't know how he'll react though."

Sparkle came up to Bruiser and began to almost pose in front of him. Trying to flex her muscles.

Flytrap seemed pleased as you could almost see the hearts in it's eyes as Luna petted him.

Luna smiled down at the Bellsprout and placed Manny on the ground and motioned for him to go and socialize once she reassured him that she would be fine. Manny nodded to Luna and ran over to Sammy before pointing to Decidueye. The two small pokemon ran to the human-sized owl and called out to Bo as they ran around both the pokemon and the trainer her was hiding behind.

Chespin smiled and motioned for Eliza to come over as well. Which she soon did. Getting up off the ground and approaching Chestnut and Flint. Pachu let out a rather irritated call and reached into Luna's bag when she crouched. He managed to find a breakfast bar and took it before running off. Being content to find some food to eat before waddling off to find a place to eat.

Luna looked to JC and nodded. "I think that'll be fine. It'll be good for the two of you." She said with a smile up to the red-haired girl.

“I have no problem with it” Akamai agreed. Bo looked nervously at the two approaching Pokémon the ghost owl eventually calmed down a tiny bit and gave a nervous hoot in the little Pokémon’s direction.

Bruiser looked down at Sparkle, the Emboar always prepared for any kind of challenge struck his own pose giving off his crooked grin while flexing his own muscles.

Flint’s tail wagged a bit harder when another Pokémon came over. The rock type rolled onto his back and stayed that way, letting his tongue loll out as his bushy tail thumped the ground like the excited dog he was.

Sparkle shifted his pose, almost as it it was trying to out pose the Emboar.

Flytrap didn't seem to want to let go of Luna. Still hugging her with his vines, nuzzling her with it's bell shapped head.

JC nods as she walks over so she was a bit outside of the group. She took the bag of food she got from the restruant for Dragon and took it out before placing it on the bag on the ground. She gave a sigh, hoping this didn't end bad. She gripped her Pokeball before giving it a light toss.

"Dragon, lunch time," She said with a bit of a tremble in her voice. The Fire/flying Pokemon appeared out of a burst of light as it roared! Letting out a stream of fire into the air. JC flinched badly as she took a step back.

"Dragon, I have your...."

But the winged Lizard seemed to notice the others, Before flapping it's wings before charging straight at the closest one, eyes full of rage as it's slash attack was ready to go. The closest one being Luna who was trapped by the hugging flytrap.

JC fell down from Charizard flying past her as fear gripped her as she watched her Pokemon charging at her closet friend.

Luna sighed at Flytraps vines and had already accepted not being able to go anywhere for a while.

Both Manny and Sammy seemed to cheer when the much bigger pokemon responded to them.

Chestnut smiled at the dog-like pokemon and patted its belly when it rolled over. Eliza simply smiled at the two and watched.

The whole playful atmosphere came to an end when Charizard was called out and let a roar. Catching the attention of Luna and all of her pokemon. They all seemed to quiet down and watch the angry pokemon. All feeling a bit on edge. When it started charging for Luna she quickly pushed the Bellspround behind her so it wouldn't get caught in the attack while staring right back at the raging dragon pokemon with furrowed brows and a bit of a stoic expression. Was she scared that an angry pokemon was trying to attack her while she was practically immobilized? Yes. But she didn't show it on her face? Not at all.

Her pokemon were quick to try and protect their trainer. First with Chespin, who quickly brought out his vines and try to catch onto the Charizard's feet to at least slow it down. And then with Pachu and Eliza running over to try and block the attack before it could hit. Sammy had already retreated into his shell once Dragon became too scary and Manny squealed loudly and hit the turtle shell in his panic and causing the shell to speed over towards the direction of the Charizard and Luna.

( OOC: If the whole Squirtle being like a Koopa from Mario is not possible then just ignore it haha. Apparently, Squirtle's side special in smash is a withdrawal. So I thought it could kinda work lol.))

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back