• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokemon Journey

Characters
Here
JCKane JCKane

"Well, when we first arrived, all I was going to do was stay and take care of my mother. Though I'd said to my friends in Alola I would become a stronger trainer, I just... " She looked down at her feet. "I didn't want to leave Mother. Then, one night, we argued, and she said was weak..." She swallowed harshly.

"I wanted to leave. So Gladion suggested I fight those feelings of anger by defeating all the Gyms. He said that if I did that, I would be not only a stronger trainer, but a stronger person. Admittedly, I didn't want to, but I also couldn't deal with Mother anymore, so I decided to try." she finished, with a sigh.

Liftoff Liftoff

"Well, I'm sure this gym challenge thing will help you out," Kristy said, "And... if there's anything I can do to help... just let me know."

JCKane JCKane

"I hope so. I'm just so glad I didn't end up traveling completely by myself. I don't think I would've enjoyed it as much... as having... uh... company...?" she said, offering an awkward little smile.

Liftoff Liftoff

Kristy nodded when suddenly, a group of 4 people seemed to block their path. Each was on a bike that was a little tricked out.

"Well Well Well," Came one of them as clearly these guys were punks of some kind, "Another couple of visitors to Lavender town."

"We don't need your kind here," Said another.

"Get lost!" Said a 3rd.

Last edited:
Liftoff Liftoff

"Hey, now wait a second," Kristy said seeing that Lillie was about to leave, "This route's open to everyone... including Lavender town. So let us pass."

"No one gets into Lavender Town without our permission," Said one.

"What are you it's mayor?" Kristy accused.

"You could say that," He replied.

"Yeah, I doubt that," Kristy said reaching out to pull out her Pokeball, "But, if you're not going to let us through peacefully..."

"You think you can take us all on?" Asked another as all three of them pulled out a Pokeball.

"We only do Triple Battles," Said the third, "Ain't all fault if you don't have enough Pokemon."

Last edited:
Luna grinned at his agreement and nodded. "Great. We're bound to do better with full stomachs. Right Manny?" The small pokémon gave a squeal of agreement as Luna followed behind JC to the restaurant.

Once they found a place and were all seated Luna was quick to pick up a menu and look through it for something she, and maybe even Manny, could eat.

JCKane JCKane Yahhah Yahhah

Akamai followed them to the restaurant and sat down. He looked through the menu for something he’d like. Maybe he’d be able to get something his Pokémon would like as well. That was what he usually did when he went to places like this. “So many options” Akamai mused.

Bloody_Death Bloody_Death JCKane JCKane

Bloody_Death Bloody_Death Yahhah Yahhah

JC had already ordered something for her and her Pokemon... Though she wasn't fully sure how she was going to feed Dragon. But she'd have to give him some food, here soon. But perhaps she'd wait until they got to a less public area.

JCKane JCKane

Luckily, they had three Pokémon, if they put theirs together. Lillie, though, did not seem to be so thrilled. But after being put on the spot, she didn't really have a choice.

So she took out her Pokèballs and tossed them to the ground. "Let's do it." she said, smiling at Kristy.

After a few more minutes of debate she finally decided on a meal to get and ordered it. "I get what you mean." She said with a laugh as she looked to JC. "How do you find what you wanted so quickly?" She asked JC leaning back in her seat.

Liftoff Liftoff

Kristy nods tossing out her pokeball, which the fire cat Pokemon, Incenroar came out. It began to flex it's muscles, almost as if it were showing off.

The three of them chuckled.

"Well, we'll just see about that," As one called out a Pidgeotto. Another a Magnemite, and a third a Growleth.

JC just gives a shrug, "I mean, doesn't happen often," She admited, "But, just happened to spot what I wanted fast this time."

Luna nodded at the two. "I seeeeee." She said, dragging the 'e' sound on a she turned to look out of the window. After watching a few strangers walk by she turned back to the people she was currently eating with. "So! How are you two feeling about the gym match we'll be having soon?"

JCKane JCKane

"Clefable and Ribombee!" Lillie called. "Your first attack is Moon Beam. Aim it at that Pidgeotto!" Clefable and Ribombee nodded, turning towards their opponents. Simultaneously, they hurled a bright energy ball at the bird Pokémon.

"I'm pretty confident," JC said, "I heard the gym leader's a water type user so, Sparkle will be bringing up the lead followed by FlyTrap. If some how those don't work then I got Samikui and Bulldozer.... though, I guess they both could use some training... I've not used either of them in a battle yet. In fact, I've not taken either of them out of their Pokeballs since I caught them," She said as she just realized that, "Same with Kappa, though, yeah she's next in line. If some how they all fail, well, they won't..." She got a little lost in thought as she could just imagine what Dragon would do to that place. Then again, they did specialize in Water Pokemon so....maybe it'd not be that bad. But still.

Liftoff Liftoff

"Let's thin out their ranks," Kristy said some how knowing that her Pokemon's fire type attacks would be super effective against Magnemite, "Use..." Kristy began but realized she didn't know what moves her Pokemon knew... or maybe it was the fact that Inceniroar already went into the battle before a command, getting to Pidgeotto before the moon beams hit it and used Darkest Lariat on it, doing massive damage to the bird Pokemon yet also knocking it out of the way from the other two's moon blast attack. But, then it began of show off, busting out a pose like it did something impressive.

"Seriously?" Said one slightly chuckling, "Magnemite, Thunder bolt those other two."

"Growleth use Ember on the bug!" Said the other as both Pokemon launched their attacks at the Clefable and Ribombee.

JCKane JCKane

"Dodge!" Lillie cried, but both her Pokémon were hit by the attacks, causing dire damage. "Alright, use Moon Blast, Clefable, and Pollen Puff, Ribombee!" she said, still trying to get a clear hit. She looked over to her teammate, annoyed already by Kristy's Incineroar.

Luna looked over to JC and nodded. "Awesome. I'm kinda in the same boat as you then! Manny, Chestnut, and Pachu will all do good against the water types. And if they manage to not be enough...then I'm kinda screwed haha." She sighed a bit and rubbed her head. "Eliza is great and all but she only has one attacking move. I'll have to train her to learn something else...as for Sammy, I have yet to actual battle with him. Minus that time at the cave. I am also going to have to do some training after this gym." She hummed a bit as Manny squealed from the spot on her lap, causing the purple-haired girl to laugh and pet his head.

"I'll probably lead off with Bo since it's a water type gym, after that I'll use Rook and after him Excal would have a decent chance. Thresher, Bruiser, and Flint probably won't do all too well with the kind of types the gym leader will have. I probably should've caught a pokemon on the way here but it just never came up" Akamai added a bit to the conversation.
JCKane JCKane Bloody_Death Bloody_Death

JC looked over to Alkamai with a confused expression on her face, "Uh... Thresher? Bruiser? Flint?" She asked, "What kind of Pokemon are those?"

Liftoff Liftoff

Kristy wasn't sure why her Pokemon wasn't obeying her. Though, what if he wasn't hers? Ok, surely she would of figured that out when she called him out before. Or.... was this just the battle strategy she went with? A Show boating, take no.... Suddenly, Inceniroar again seemed to attack their opponents first. Cloaking itself in fire as it grabed Magnemite, burning it before tossing it hard at Growleth. The two collided and.. it was a double KO!

Kristy sighed... as she looked and seen her Pokemon already doing a victory pose, trying to show off it's muscles.

The other three were shocked. How could there Pokemon be beaten by a single other?

"We... You'll regret this!" Said one as they each recalled their Pokemon before riding out of there.

JCKane JCKane

Lillie blinked, comfounded and shocked. She looked at the fools riding away, then at Kristy's Incineroar. "That was... Crazy. " she paused, rubbing her arm sheepishly. "Your Pokémon is... crazy strong." she rephrased, in an awkward tone, letting her breath out through her teeth. She put her Pokémon away, shaking her head in surprise. "Let's... Get going?" she asked, motioning to the path ahead.

Luna chuckled at the names for his pokémon. "I like! Those names sound amazing. I also would like to know what pokémon you have. We should all show each other and introduce later."

Liftoff Liftoff (yeah.... doesn't seem my trick was notifying anyone so :/ :'( )

Kristy sighs as she pulled out Inceniroar's Pokeball. The fire cat was still showing off but Kristy recalled him.

"I'm... sorry about that," Kristy said before looking down at her Pokeball, "....Am I just... Did I really battle like that?" She asked more herself wondering if she was some kind of glory-hog.

JCKane JCKane

"No. I just hate-" she put heavy emphasis on the word hate. "-when other people are stronger than me..." Saying that make her feel very childish. "But, um, your Incineroar is cool, and so very, very strong." she added softly, looking at her feet. "I bet my brother would be glad to have a battle with you." She said it as a compliment, and she hoped Kristy understood her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back