• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokemon Journey

Characters
Here
"Pshhh. Just because we might lose to you doesn't mean anything." Luna rubbed her head a bit not appreciating the comments she was making when she was trying to compliment the girl. "I'm sure you're not that important." She said in a rather snide tone before giving a sheepish laugh.

"Eliza, hold back for now and prepare for any incoming attacks." Luna knew Eliza was strong but lacked actual attacking moves. She thought about changing them and purchasing some TMs from some of the stores. However, she wasn't sure if it would be okay to teach her new moves as her parents were the ones to choose this move-set.

Back to the battle at hand, Eletrivire's rather big figure made it an easier target to hit. There was always the possibility that the big pokemon was also rather fast. All they could really do was wait for an opening.

JCKane JCKane

Bloody_Death Bloody_Death

Shadow only lightly chuckles sinisterly when she said she must not be that important. Seemed she was going to play the safer game. Fine.

"Shock Wave," Shadow said as Electrivire sent out an electrical bolt that wouldn't miss it's target.

Luna could feel uneasiness from the sinister chuckling but quickly dismissed it as the first attack came in.

"Watch out!" She called out as Eliza covered her face as the attack came in. While it protected her a bit, it didn't really matter as the attack was already rather buffed up. Damage was dealt but it didn't seem to do too much to the Audino. At least she didn't show it. Luna, on the other hand, didn't seem too fazed but wasn't calling anything out for the pokemon to do. Both Luna and Eliza kept their eyes on the Electrivire while Audino stayed in its defensive pose.

JCKane JCKane

"So let me guess," Shadow said, "Got that Pokemon from your parents huh? Only knows one offensive move? Oh what was it now... Hyper Beam?"

A small sinister smile curls around her lips.

"Discharge," Shadow Commanded as the Eletrivire stay in it's spot and unleased it's eletrical attack. Ofcourse, a few of those bolts seemed to find their way at Luna herself.

“Rock Slide.” The girl ordered and the trapinch obliged by digging its jaws into the ground and quickly ripped them out, causing large rocks to be hurled into the air to intercept the tri-attack. However, it didn’t stop the incoming attack completely and ended up taking one of the blasts. At this point she had to figure out a way to negate its aerial advantage, or else the three headed dragon type would stampede over them. “Crunch, the ground.” And with that the any pit Pokémon performed the same action it did with rock slide, but instead the bite force exerted by crunch was enough to propel it awkwardly through the air towards the Hydreigon. Back with her Ruflet, who had unfortunately but off a bit more than he could chew, quickly grabbed onto the Samurott’s blade and started hanging of for dear life, digging his talons into the material to aid in this task.

Solarknight Solarknight JCKane JCKane Jagson Jagson

Luna laughed a bit and nodded. "Pretty predictable, yeah? She's still very amazing though!" It seems what her parents did was just something natural parents do for their children. It was a nice gesture nonetheless.

As the discharge was let out and quickly drew near the pair, Eliza suddenly broke out of her defensive pose and instead protect Luna from the incoming bolts of electricity by moving right in front of her taking the entirety of the attack, which was a bit draining on its health. The Audino seemed to give a rather angry growl, not at the Eletrivire but rather at its trainer. Luna looked at Audino and frowned before looking at Shadow. "I don't know if you're doing this on purpose or if this was just an accident. But be a bit mindful I shouldn't have to be at risk from your pokemon's attack." Luna put her hands on her hip and nodded at Audino. Saying that Shadow already saw this move coming who knows what would be used to counter it.

Eliza kept her place in front of Luna and quickly charged up before shooting out a hyper beam towards the opposing pokemon.

JCKane JCKane

Koranna & Auggie
Image result for anime boy with blonde hair and green eyes
Auggie eyes widened at what the tranpinch was doing. “Nightbringer use one of your hands to intercept with the crunch!” The hydra did as she was asked and put one of her hands into the Pokemon’s mouth. Nightbringer winced in pain as the damage from the crunch did affect Nightbringer. “Use your crunch right back!” Nightbringer once again did as she was told and bit the ground pokemon. Auggie was jumping for joy as he himself was just having a marvelous time with this battle. He was punching the air and mimicking anything he could that Nightbringer was doing. “Keep it up Nightbringer!”

Rainfell was wincing in pain is it felt the eagle Pokemon’s claws dig into him. In response Rainfell began to charge up his aqua jet which then caged Rufflet in the water. Rainfell moved within the jet stream of water bashing Rufflet’s head into the rock that it had stolen from Koranna. Rainfell roared at the top of his lungs hoping that Rufflet was no longer able to battle.
Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine

Image result for Pink hair anime girl
Within Altaria’s arms Koranna has just suddenly gone unconscious, of course this wasn’t exactly a surprise because she was slammed into the ground. It was untold on how long she would be in this condition so in response her Pokemon Ace came out of her pokeball. The bird nudged Altaria offering to carry her for some of the way toward Pewter. However we had quite the issue here, all of Koranna’s Pokemon were out of their pokeballs, and their trainer was currently unable to put them back in.

Koranna’s Eevee, Fluffy wandered over to Drew and gave and nuzzled his leg. Fluffy kept nuzzling his leg hoping to get something in return...maybe a treat or something? All of Koranna’s Pokemon must of been hungry because only God knows of the last time they actually had a decent meal. Fluffy began to nibble on Drew’s leg to continue symbolize his hunger.
JCKane JCKane , Jagson Jagson

Drew looked down at the Eevee. He knelt down and gave him a specially blended treat. "Tomorrow I'll make you some curry." He said. As he said that he heard a loud thump. He saw Koronna on the ground. He let out a small breath before walking over to her. "It'll be alright." He said as he picked her up.

Tess giggled before patting the Eevee.
Solarknight Solarknight

"What do you think this is?" Shadow said, "A friendly battle between Trainers? No no no, you misread what my goal is here."

The hyper beam came towards Eletrivire as it just braced for impact.

"Karate Chop."

Right as the beam came up Electrivire struck it with it's powered up move splitting it in half as it hit on either side of him. Not that it didn't take damage, but the full blunt of the attack was curved.

"Now, Take out that Pokemon with another Karate Chop, and a discharge," Shadow said menacingly, "And if Luna gets in the way, well, too bad."

While Audino was recharging from the attack, Electrivire dashed in and hit it with a Cross chop before releasing a discharge at point blank range. The Audion would take a majority of the attack but a few extra sparks would make it past and come at Luna.

Solarknight Solarknight Jagson Jagson

Altaira helped Koranna onto her Pokemon's back before glancing over at the fighting Samorott and Rufflet. She wasn't sure how long they'd take so she glanced back over to see the black haired girl having another Pokemon battle with someone. She let out a sigh as she wasn't really sure what to do. She wanted to find out more about what was going on with that raven haired girl, yet, Koranna could probably use some attention. She just wasn't sure what to do.

“Hey relax.” Issac responded as Hailey began to tear up. “I honestly know what your going through right now, so chin up, I know it’ll get better soon.” He continues with his ever present smile still stuck to his face.
JCKane JCKane

Once Nightbringer bit down on Bracka the trapinch winced in pain, but still held on to the hydra’s center neck. “Charge, solar beam.” The black haired girl ordered and the trapinch then started to gather light energy in its jaws, while still being latched onto its opponent. Though while this was happening the girl caught onto her Ruflet’s mischief and made an angry sounding whistle, which made the bird, who was about to retaliate against the Samurott, immediately stop what it was doing and begin flying back towards its trainer. And upon its return the eaglet Pokémon was instantly returned to its ball, while its trainer, for the first time anyone around has seen, had a slightly irritated expression on her face.

Solarknight Solarknight JCKane JCKane Jagson Jagson

'I didn't say it was now did I? It's obviously not tho. You don't seem to be friendly or a trainer." She could only sigh at the stranger. She didn't think such a troublesome person would be trying to pick a fight with her when she was simply minding her own business.

Reguardless, Eliza took both the attacks like a tank but was very low on health. As for those extra sparks, all they did was run into her legs a bit which were currently covered by the cloth of her leggings. So nothing compared to Pikachu's little shock.

Once the discharge was over Eliza would push the Electrivire back a bit before Luna called her back to her pokéball. "You did great." She said with a little hum before grabbing Manny's pokéball and throwing it up and over the opposing pokémon allowing for Manny to be released closer to the other side of the bridge.

He gave a bit of a confused squeal before noticing the huge pokémon he'd turn to Luna and she simply gave him a happy nod. "Start out with growth and get ready to dodge incoming attacks." She said as the Fomantis nodded a seemed to grow a little in size before taking a few steps away from the other pokémon.

JCKane JCKane

Koranna and Auggie
Image result for Pink hair anime girl
Ace nuzzled Altaria gently trying to give her some form of comfort. The bird gave out a screech, but it wasn’t at all irritating. Ace was just trying to let
Image result for anime boy with blonde hair and green eyes
Altaria know that everything would be okay. Ace then quickly looked to Drew who ran to Koranna. The bird gave once again another comforting screech...even though nobody knew exactly how a screech could be comforting. Ace then spread out her wings, taking charge of Koranna’s Pokemon. Fluffy and Rainfell both walked over to Ace and gave quite the worried look to their trainer. Rainfell was quite distracted though, he wanted to still beat the Pokemon that caused his trainer pain, but he wasn't also looking for anymore trouble. Like his master, Rainfell obeyed Ace until he noticed a Hydregion and Tranpinch fighting.

Rainfell was quick to wonder over to see what was going on, he then noticed that Auggie was controlling the Hydregion. Rainfell never knew Auggie before now, but for some reason Rainfell really enjoyed his scent. In the middle of their battle Rainfell was noticed nudging Auggie giving out a friendly growl. "He-Hey! Are you wild?! I don't know who you are." Auggie shook his head, "Sorry. We should really pause this battle, something is wrong. Don't you think?" Auggie asked the girl, as he returned Nightbringer back to her Pokeball. He gave one of his famous smiles and held his thumb up. "Your Tranpinch is really strong! I would love to battle you again someday. I gotta ask though, Was that Rufflet yours too? They are famous in my region!" Auggie eagerly asked, "my brother Ashton is famous for his Bravairy."

Ace quickly followed the curious Rainfell, she looked over to the black haired girl, then to Auggie. The bird was confused, why in the world was Rainfell all over that boy? It gave what now was an irritating screech letting Rainfell know that he should probably stop it. Rainfell didn't listen, and just kept nuzzling Auggie. Ace just kinda accepted what was going on and flew down next to the black haired girl, and this is about where she would notice that someone Koranna has been knocked out. Auggie also noticed who was Ace was holding, "No way! It's Koranna! You must be her Staraptor! But why is she knocked out? Did your Rufflet cause that?" He asked the girl, "I know those birds are known to be quite the handful. Although I must say I don't exactly like how my sister was hurt."
Jagson Jagson JCKane JCKane Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine

"This is going no where," Shadow said with an aggressive annoyed tone, "So, if I can't just crush you in battle to get you to go home... I'll just FORCE you to go home another way."

Shadow looks to Electrivire as she tells him his next move.

"Shock wave... on Luna."

Electrivire obey'd it's master's command as it launched the quick electrical blast towards Luna. Manny wouldn't be able to stop the attack due to being on the other side of Electrivire and wouldn't have time to get in the way.

JC saw the move but was shocked. Without even thinking she began to run so she'd be in front of the blast. But, she had taken a few steps back in order to avoid a few of those stray attacks. She didn't think Shadow would out right attack Luna. JC tried but she knew she'd be too late. Then suddenly, a Pokemon materialized right in front of Luna, from a burst of light. It was a Hatterene as it seemed to use Protect causing the attack to hit the protective barrier and do nothing.

Luna was taken aback from the girl's outburst. While Shadow blabbed on about something she called out for Manny to use another grown before hearing that she was sending her pokémon to attack her. She was completely dumbfounded. Did she upset her in some way? How do you becomes enemies with someone you've never met before?

As the attack came in she went to brace for the impact by covering her face before feeling...nothing? She looked up and saw a Hatterene. She wasn't sure where it was from but she didn't have time to think of it as she glared at Shadow.

"What's your problem. You come here acting all butthurt about something and I don't even know what I did. I don't even know who you are! How petty do you have to be to be cry over what someone like me is doing?" Luna gave an angry huff before crossing her arms.

Meanwhile Manny followed Luna's orders and preformed another growth before noticing Luna getting attacked directly. He panicked not knowing what to do before charging right at the Electrivire from behind and aggressively performed a series of leaf blades not being very happy about what's happening.

JCKane JCKane

Shadow seemed to recognize the Hatterine as she scowled.

"That's quiet enough of that."

The voice came from another individual who came walking up. you couldn't tell what she looked like as she wore a long dark cloak with a deep cowl covering her facial features. Shadow seemed to look at this individual and just glare with such hatred that if looks could kill, she'd of just set off a mega bomb just to take out one person.

"This isn't over," Shadow said as she recalled Electrivire who had taken a few of the Leaf Blade hits. Her eyes then flashed to Luna before suddenly dropping a flash bomb. When it cleared, she was gone.

JC blinked a few times, it was taking her a moment to realize just what was going on. She glanced over to the cloaked girl, not knowing who she was exactly.

The look in Luna's eyes seemed to only get angrier as the glare on Shadow's face seemed to also get angrier. Even if this glance wasn't to her, it still upset her. She's never felt so mad in her entire life.

"Well, isn't that as shame." She said back to shadow in a rather sharp tone. Once the smoke cleared and both the girl and her pokémon were gone Manny would quickly run up to its trainer and squeal in an alarming matter. The small pokémon clearly seemed to share Luna's anger as she picked him up and turned to the new stranger softening her expression a bit.

"Ah...thank you for helping us out." She said a bit tiredly forcing a bit of a smile on her face.
@@JCKan

"You're welcome," the cloaked girl replied, "I'm just glad I wasn't too late. Now, good bye JC and Luna, and have a wonderful Journey."

She then turned around with her Hatterine following her as she began to walk off.

JC wasn't really sure what to think of what just happened as for now she just kind of watched them go.

Luna nodded a bit confusedly at how this stranger also knew their names. "Ah....um you too?" She said watching them walk off before sighing and squatting down.

"That was so exhausting." She said with a little laugh before standing back up and looking at JC. "Have you seen them before? I honestly don't know how they even know our names. I know I've never seen them before." She rubbed her head before turning towards the direction they came from.

"Um, I think we'll have to head back to the pokécenter...maybe a doctor as well? I think I've been exposed to much more electricity than the average person." She gave a pitty laugh and rubbed her head.

JCKane JCKane

JC shakes her head.

"I can't say that I have," JC said just as confused as Luna was, "And... yeah let's go ahead and go do that. We can check out the... wow forgot we were on the way to see when the next contest is and check out the Cape."

She gave a slight chuckle but began to walk back towards the Pokemon Center.

"Right? We were just minding our business and we just got attacked, or challenge, like that." She then followed after JC and made her way to the pokécenter.

"Gahhh I'll have to ask my brother to send over some more pokébeans soon. I only have so many left. Do you think you can send those through mail...?" Luna was more talking to herself at this point she wasn't sure how the mailing system worked but hopped she could restock without having to go all the way to Alola.

JCKane JCKane

The aspiring Pokemon trainer would've ran out of the stone battlefield if he was given the chance (sure, that'll definitely tarnish his reputation; wait, since when did he start thinking he had one in the first place?).

Hector strongly believed he got lucky in the first gym but this time his luck was going to run out. The remaining conscious Pokemon left was Jundel the Croagunk and Woopee the Wooper.

Lucius the Luxio and Embron the Hondour had worked hard on wearing down Brock's geodude, but with a type disadvantage it was a difficult struggle which left Hector more on the losing side.

Sure, he still had Yorn the Yanmega, but it'll be more likely for her to just return to her pokeball, refusing to battle. So only two left it was.

Hector cried out when Brock's Onix let out a ear-piercing screech, distracting him from giving Jundel a command to counterattack. Hector knew that his Croagunk had a super effective move against Onix, but Jundel still had yet to land a hit using Revenge on the slithery rock snake.

Who knew a sentient mass of rock could move so fast; or it was Hector's fault on not being able to differentiate where Onix was, when it cleverly used their environment to sneak up on Jundel.

The Pokemon trainer whispered an apology as he returned the fainted Croagunk back to their pokeball. On the other side of the field was Brock, the rock-type Gym leader. Standing still as, well, a rock. Strong, sturdy, and a great foundation of a trainer -- which Hector wasn't.

Hector bit his lip (should he just lose on purpose? What was the point if he didn't have his heart in it...) and released Woopee the Wooper onto the dusty, stone-clad field.

The Water-type Pokemon danced around a bit, oblivious to the towering Onix's form behind her, as she smiled happily up at her trainer.

Oh, there's no way he wanted to see Woopee lose (or his other Pokemon for that matter but this Wooper could turn this battle around, if Hector believed she could).

"This is our last shot Woopee, dance like you mean it and wash Onix away!"

Type advantages is a surefire way to victory but paired with a self-confident state of mind? Enduring, unbeatable. Hector briefly reflected on what Brock had told him as he relaxed in the Pewter City Pokemon Center; gingerly touching his newly earned gym badge.

He wanted to believe in Brock's words: of confidence in his abilities. But his Pokemon was making up more for him than he was for them. He probably just got lucky again this time...

IMG_20191221_132703.jpg
Hector Team.PNG
"Lux, Lux!"
"I hear you, I hear you! Can't believe we wasted time going through that dark cave..." Hector rushed out of the entrance of Mt. Moon, sweat beading down his dark forehead from running away from the swarm of Zubats inside.

Lucius had probably taken out a good chunk of the Zubat population during their time within the cave. His Spark cleared waves and waves of them while Hector tried his best to remain calm as he pretended to know where he was going.

Also he could've captured a Zubat of his own; the Pokemon may have helped with navigating within the cave, but again, Lucius....

He decided to catch his breath, slowing to a stop and he doubled over. Without warning, the tip of a water bottle was shoved against his cheek.

"Ow -- oh, thanks." Hector grinned sheepishly at his Luxio, who purred at him before jumping off his shoulder. Lucius landed on the earthy floor and stretched his body, clearly happy to be back in sunlight. Hector could definitely relate.

The Pokemon trainer straightened his posture and took small sips from his water bottle, mud-coloured eyes scanning the area ahead. The Pokemon Centre outside Mt. Moon seemed busy as trainers loitered outside of it.

Rehydrated and re-energised, Hector clicked his tongue as he began to jog towards them; Lucius pounced after him, chasing his heels as if he was prey.

"Um, hey! Mt. Moon's..." He slowed his pace to a walk and then stopped completely, a few metres away from the group of trainers (oh, he's nervous).

"The way to Cerulean City through Mt. Moon's blocked...just letting you all know so you don't, well," Hector rubbed his arm, the black long sleeve shirt he adorned suddenly felt itchy.

"There's no point going there now."

Mentioned: JCKane JCKane || Solarknight Solarknight || Jagson Jagson || Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine
Interacting: N/A

Last edited:

"I mean, I know there are some storage systems that allow you to store items instead of Pokemon," JC said, "So surely you can transfer items from Alola.... as for the girl... yeah that was just out of no where... not sure how she knew our names. She wasn't there at Oak's Lab was she?"

"Woah, really? I'll have to send him a letter at the center as well." She said with a little hum already feeling a bit better knowing she could get more. "I don't think so....even if they were I don't remember saying my name to either of them." She tapped Manny's head while walking into the pokécenter trying to think if she's seen them before.

JCKane JCKane

The more Luna thought about it, she would find the faintest familiarity about Shadow but she couldn't place it. Yet, the feeling was so minuscule she could of been just imagining things in a desperate attempt to find something about her that she may recognize.

Eventually, the duo arrived at the Pokemon Center. Ofcourse, JC's Pokemon were in good health, seeing how only Luna was in the battle. So she didn't need to get hers healed. Instead she waited for Luna to finish with her stuff. While she did, she over heard two individuals talking amongst themselves about some kinds of Pokemon battles going down at the cape. But they left the center before JC could find out more about it.

She wasn't sure what they could be referring too since wasn't it supposed to be a dating spot? Unless they just saw some coordinators practicing and confused the two? She shrugged her shoulders as she returned to Luna's side.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back