• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokemon Journey

Characters
Here
Jagson Jagson Solarknight Solarknight Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine Divon Divon

Altaira seen as the Staraptor flew over to where Koranna's Sammerott went off too. She walked over not really sure what was going on and barely caught the words 'sister' coming from the male trainer's mouth. Though, Altaira COULD see a bit of a family resemblance. But, then she glanced over as another male trainer came up to the group with some, well, annoying news.

"The tunnel's blocked?" Altaira said with a tad of annoyance and shock in her voice, "You're kidding right?"

When they entered the center she was quick to head back to the nurse. Giving a slight chuckle at the nurse as she was already returning after a few minutes. After getting them all healed she made another stop at the pc to send an email to her brother about requesting more pokébeans.

Once all her chores were done she let Manny out and quickly picked him up before returning to JC's side. "Alright! I'm good to go so let's get rolling." She hummed a bit before walking out and stretching a bit. "Let's hope we can make it there this time."

JCKane JCKane

Bloody_Death Bloody_Death

"Right, not every day we get attacked by a random trainer," JC said then thought about it, "Then again... that's the 3rd 'attack' by something today." She chuckled thinking first of the Onix, then the Geodude, and now the trainer known as Shadow.

"Well, let's be off then," She said as she headed out of the Pokemon Center with Luna.

"Honestly! Who knew that simply traveling to a different town would cause so much trouble!" She laughed a bit after exclaiming that before heading back towards the bridge and the contest hall.

JCKane JCKane

"I know right?" JC said as they soon made it to the bridge and began to cross. No random trainer blocking their way this time. One across the bridge they'd eventually find their way to Route 25 where they could spot a rather large and beautiful decorated building towards the end of the route. On top of that they could see the hintest of where the Cape was and get a slight glimpse of it's spectacular beauty.

Luna would look around the route before glancing at what seemed to be the Cape at the end of the road. "Woah, that's the place right!?" She said excitedly. "It seems we still have a bit to go, so let's get going." And with that she sat Manny on the ground and started walking down the route with Manny trailing behind her.

JCKane JCKane

JC smiled as she could see just part of it. She wanted to dash over but knew that it was a bad idea, after all last time... Suddenly, an abra appeared directly infront of JC, causing her to collide with it head first. JC grunted from the pain on her face but the pokemon seemed to yelp in surprise before teleporting away... but, didn't seem it realized what it was doing as it also teleported JC and Luna with it as JC had been accidentally pushed a little into Luna thus causing contact.

Ofcourse, the location they suddenly found themselves in, was a dark dimly lit cavern of some kind. It was hard for either of them to see what was in front of their faces. The Abra seemed to have been knocked out from the collision with JC though as it had collapsed on the ground.

Luna was shocked to see an Abra just appear in front of them. At first it was just a bit of shock, but then JC seemed to have bumped into it before bumping into Luna. Quickly assuming they would end up running away from her another angry pokémon she scooped the Fomantis in her arms and got ready to flee.

However, by time she was able to take in what was happening around her, they were in a rather dark place. Manny would then begin giving frightful squeals as Luna would try to make out things in the dark.

"Um! You're here right JC? I can't really see anything." She would feel around a bit before bumping into JC once again. "Ah, sorry. Anyway! Why does this always happen to us." She said with a sad sigh not wanting to know what situation they were in this time.

JCKane JCKane

"Oof," JC let out when Luna bumped into her. But she could understand her frustration. Needless to say she could feel the Abra down below her and thought that it'd probably be a good idea to catch this Pokemon for now. After all they could be any where and if they were teleported, could be the only way for them to get out. So she quickly pulled out a pokeball and tossed it at the abra as it went inside. The light, of the catch did give a faint illumination as it seemed they were in a cavern. Granted, it was really dimly lit but, where could they be?

"You don't think we're back inside Mount Moon do you?" JC asked trying to get her barrings and at the same time wishing she'd purchaced a flashlight when they arrived at Cerulean City.

Luna was relieved to hear JC's voice, glad that she didn't get teleported to some random place by herself. Her attention was quickly brought to the light of a pokéball.

She groaned at the fact that they were back in a cave. "I don't think it's mount Moon. Even if one of the exits collapsed it was still bright enough to see. This is like pitch black....anyway! I think I have an idea for a source of light." She grabbed onto one of her pokéballs and threw it. A moment later and a panicked Squirtle call could be heard.

"Ahhh sorry about that Sammy! I didn't mean to call you out." She could feel the turtle pokémon hug one of her legs before laughing a bit. "I could've sworn that was where I put Pachu's ball."

She then grabbed another pokéball and threw it. And out came the rather annoyed Pikachu call that was then followed by a confused one. "Um! Pachu do you mind charging up a bit? But don't release it. Maybe it could work as a light source?" She then turned to the direction of where she thought JC was before speaking. "You can try your Pikachu too. Maybe enough sparks can be enough to make it a bit more visible."

While Pachu charged up, you could see that he was standing a bit in front of Luna and when he finished it created a dim light as he walked walked around.

JCKane JCKane

"That's a good idea," JC said as a he hadn't thought of that as her thoughts were in his Dragin could help, if he wasn't a problem. So JC tosses out Sparkle who gave a 'tadah' type pose after exiting its pokeball.

"Sparkle, I need you to change up some electricity like Pachu is so we can see," JC requested and Sparkle nodded with a cute little cry before doing as Pachu was doing.

The light from from the two pokemon's charge was enough for them to see a bit more of their surroundings. What they'd see was what looked like the signs of an intense battle in this cavern area. A little farther they'd even notice they were actually on a little island as water completely surrounded the rocky battlefield they were standing on.

Luna smiled as they were now able to see what was actually around her. She picked up her Squirtle, as it would be impossible to walk with him clinging onto her leg, so she carried both Sammy and Manny in her arms while walking around the place a bit.

"Well, this place is definitely not in the best condition. And it doesn't seem we'll be getting far. There's water everywhere!" She exclaimed looking down at the dark water and then back at the ground they were standing on. She didn't have the slightest clue to where this place was. "Um...have an idea where we might be?" She said a bit defeatedly.

JCKane JCKane

JC looked aro iui and the area as well. Didn't seem there was any path off this island except the water. Then Luna asked her question and JC had to ponder in it.

"I'm not su-hang on a minute," she said, she couldn't believe she forgot she had a town map. So she pulled off the black cylindrical tube from her belt before opening it... causing her to squint slightly as its electronic glow was magnified by JC's eye growing use to the dim area. So JC looked at it and...

"Uh-oh," She said with some worry, "We're in Cerulean Cave."

"Well isn't that great." She sighed and crouched down to look at the map ad well. "This is going to be much harder to navigate through compared to mount Moon. From what I've read and heard, this place is some kind of endless maze....all I hope is that people were simply overreacting."

JCKane JCKane

Issac looked around Viridian City once they arrived, it appeared as if nothing had really changed since the left fir the forest, but one couldn’t be sure. “Alright, now that we’re here. What’s everyone gonna be doing?” He asked wondering if anyone else but Hailey had any business in the city.

JCKane JCKane

The girl in response to August’s question simply looked at her Ruflet’s pokeball. “Disobeyed.” She bluntly answered in regards to its actions, though she wasn’t really sure if she should have expected him to introduce himself, or be questioning wether or not trying to reign in his instincts was a good idea in the first place. However, before she could conclude her thoughts, a trainer came up and informed everyone in the area about the collapsed exit. There was no logical way that the cause wasn’t wild Pokémon, though wether it was caused intentionally or not was inconclusive.

JCKane JCKane Solarknight Solarknight Jagson Jagson Divon Divon

Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine

Just then, one of Professor Oak's assistance showed up.

"Oh, thought you guys would be further along by now," he said, "But, Professor Oak would like to speak to Silias about a special assignment."

"The Professor Oak wants me for something?" Silas asked.

"Indeed," He said, "Just need you to head back to Pallet Town with me and we'll get you more details."

Silas nodded as he then turned to Hailey and Issac.

"I guess this is good bye," He said, "Take care of yourselves."

He then left with the assistant. Seha Seha (You're officially written out now. Talk to me when you return.)

"Not to mention the CRAZY strong Pokemon that are said to live here," JC said as she began to look around almost trying to see an escape route, before sighing, "Well, honestly, I think our best bet is to wait for my New Abra to awake and get her to teleport us out."

Luna was taken aback for a moment before laughing. "Oh yeah, I've heard those rumors too. I wonder how deep in the cave it is. I wonder how deep we're in this cave."

She stood back up and wandered around the small island they were on looking of anything to do or see since they were down here. "Maybe we'll get to see it." She said jokingly and continued her wandering.

JCKane JCKane

"Them," JC corrected, "All the Pokemon here are said to be really strong. They don't really let anyone in here either... So... we should probably just sit here and wait."

Part of her wondered about checking in with Dragon but didn't think it'd be a good idea if he happened to agitate any of the other Pokemon. Not like they could see much beyond their little island.

"Oh...well that doesn't sound too good." Luna sighed a bit and came back to where JC was before taking a seat and laying back on the ground. If they weren't able to do much, the most she could do was rest a bit.

The two pokémon that were in her arms were now sitting on her stomach as Pachu sat a bit beside her, not too close as he still had loose sparks of electricity flying off of him.

"Sooo..." She started while staring up at the darkness. "How long do you think it'll take for Abra to wake up?" She asked with a slight yawn.

JCKane JCKane

"That depends," JC said as she glanced over to her own pikachu, Sparkle, who was twirling around, "Don't happen to have a revive on you, do you? I only got Full Restores."

JC closed her Town map as it's light left the area before she put it back on her belt. She then started thinking of her new Pokemon, which, truth be told she wasn't against having an Abra, they were supposedly hard to catch and they could be pretty strong once they learned an offensive move. Which JC had no idea if this particular Abra only knew Teleport or not.

"A revive...? Oh! You're right I do." She sat up, making Manny and Sammy slide down onto her lap, before motioning for Pachu to come over so she could see. Once she could see what was in her bag she dug around for a moment and pulled out a yellow prismish capsule and smiled before handing it to JC.

"It's just a normal one but at least you have a full restore to cover rest of the damage." She hummed a bit rubbing the heads of her pokémon as they did their own things while waiting.

JCKane JCKane

"Probably wait for the rest of the HP," JC said as she accepted the revive before calling out her new Abra, "Think I'll call her Samikui" She said more to herself. She then knelt down and fed her the revive causing the pokemon to wake up with its HP half way restored.

At first the abra seemed a little scared but JC knelt down with a reassuring smile, "Hey there," JC said, "Sorry about running into like that. I hope you're ok."

The pokemon slowly gives a repling nod.

"That's good," JC said, "Anyways, you kind of accidentally teleported me and my friend into Cerulean Cave. Would you be ok with teleporting us back?"

The abra nods again. Seemed she also didn't like the idea of being here either as it looked around with a bit if a scared look on its face before it began to levitate. Before using teleport to transport JC, Luna, and the other Pokemon not in their pokeballs back to the route.

Once back, JC had to squint her eyes from the now brighter light from the sun.

Luna smiled at the Abra as it seemed to happily accept JC's friendship. She quickly fixed up her bag before watching as the Abra levitated before suddenly appearing back outside.

Luna, who was not expecting it and was still sitting, hit the ground and then was hit from her pokémon that fell from above. "Teleportation is not my ideal mode of travel." She said with a laugh before getting off the ground. She then motioned for Pachu to shoot off his charged energy, which he did and shot it off towards an empty part of the path.

"Well, there's that problem solved. Thanks Samikui." She said giving a nod to the Abra before covering her eyes slightly to adjust to the new lighting.

JCKane JCKane

Samikui seemed to beam with delight as JC returned her to her Pokeball. As For Sparkle, it seemed to do a spinning show off-y move before releasing it's own bolt before even being asked to do so. JC took notice before nodding.

"Not too bad," JC said as the Pikachu smiled happily and JC returned her to her Pokeball as well. Once done she looked back to Luna. "You think we'll be stopped again before reaching the Cape?" She said half joking.

Luna glanced around at the pokémon she currently had out before grabbing her last two pokéballs and calling out it Eliza and Chestnut, deciding that it would be nice to have them all walk together.

She hummed a bit at her group of pokémon before turning to JC and glancing at her Pikachu. She laughed a bit, seeing the little show offy side of herself before facing JC and shrugged. "Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised at this point, but at the same time I just want to make it there in peace." She said while sheepishly rubbing her head.

JCKane JCKane

Users who are viewing this thread

Back