• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokemon Journey

Characters
Here
JCKane JCKane

Esme wondered if Altaria liked the flavors or not, but before she could respond she felt little cold bumps rumbling and rubbing up against her scalp. She furrowed her brows and rolled her eyes up, but couldn’t see anything had crawled onto her head. “Do you — is there —- I think there’s something on me,” she calmly rotated back and forth, checking her arms but nothing was there. She didn’t realize there was a weedle perched on the back of her head, nibbling on a piece of her hair. “Do you see anything?”

norway norway

Altaira thought the flavor was fine, but had expected more of a sweet flavor than the dry, bitter and spicy flavors mixed together. She glanced up noticing that Esme was flailing about as she caught the weedle on her head. She couldn't help but chuckle slightly, "Yeah..." She said in response to her question, "Apprently, that weedle thinks your hair's delicious."

“Apparently,” she sighed, and lifted her hands up in attempts to catch the bug without being stung. As she fiddled with the insect, she wondered if Viridian gym would be open. It never was, but as a kid she would peek in the windows and stare into a cold empty gym through the sealed boards and wonder who might take over one day.

Koranna woke up to the amazing smell of food her stomach growling could have probably woken up the entire world by how loud it was. However one another critter was also very hungry and that was Ace. Ace was currently hovering over Drew making soft calls as it looked over the delicious smelling food. “Ace! Save some for me!” Koranna quickly ran over to Drew, “I would love some please!” Koranna threw out Fluffy as well so he could eat. Jagson Jagson

Fluffy did it’s little twirl again as it came out of his pokeball and ran over to where food was cookie. “Evee!” His call was very quiet and cute almost like you could tell he was a baby.

As Koranna awaited for food she looked over the camp and noticed Altaria and went over, “So...how’s that drawing going? Not like I would love to see it or anything..totally not.” JCKane JCKane

Solarknight Solarknight

Altaira glanced over as Koranna approached her before Esme had a chance to reply to her.

"Oh that," Altaira said as she reached into her bag and pulled out her sketch pad, "I finished it yesterday," She said then gave a shrug, "But hey, it's fine if you don't want to see it." It was more a jib at what she said than anything.

Drew looked up and saw Ace hovering over him. "Here." He said laying a plate down for Ace. "If you don't like it I'll find something you'll like for next time."

He then made the bowl of rice and meat and gave it to Koranna. "Here you go." He said handing it to her.
He then made a couple of plates for Tess and curry before making himself a plate.
Solarknight Solarknight

When she heard Drew handing her food she got all happy feet. "Uhm I would love to see the drawing but food first!" JCKane JCKane

Koranna ran to the food however she totally forgot how to run and tripped and fell flat on her face again. "I think I am going to just lay here for awhile." Her stomach growled again and it was loud enough to where at least Drew could certainly hear it. If Ace could facepalm she totally would however she was to busy eating the food. Jagson Jagson

Drew chuckled a little bit before grabbing Koranna's bowl and walked towards her. He knelt down and offered it to him. "Here you go." He said. "Walking might be better for you." He said

Drew chuckled a little bit before grabbing Koranna's bowl and walked towards her. He knelt down and offered it to him. "Here you go." He said. "Walking might be better for you." He said
Koranna got the sparkly anime eyes as she saw the food, "I think am in heaven and I just caught glimpse of an angel." She eagerly took the food and began to eat. "Oh man it taste like heaven too. I think its confirmed Drew, you are a God."

Drew looked away as his face turned red. "I wouldn't go that far." He said before standing up. He offered his hand to her.

Tess laid on her back and laughed at their exchange.
Solarknight Solarknight

Solarknight Solarknight

Altaira just shook her head as Korana fell... before she flipped to a new page in her note book and began to draw again. Completely ignoring Esme and the weedle at this point.

norway norway

JC however, had been watching Esme seeing the weedle climb up on her head. So she walked over and helped take the weedle off. The weedle didn't seem to want to leave though.

Altaira continued to draw in her notebook as she was quietly on the outside of what was going on. She occasionally glanced up at Koranna and Drew as she continued to draw.

"Ralts." Tess said agreeing with her. She stopped laughing and jumped into Koranna's back wrapping her arms around her neck.

Drew looked in silent disbelief. "I think she likes you." He said.
Solarknight Solarknight

He looked and saw Alteria. "You can come over here if you want. I don't bite." He said
JCKane JCKane

"Tess." He said as Tess got back to her normal place on his back. He quickly gathered everything together as he started to move out.

Jagson Jagson Solarknight Solarknight norway norway ... (and everyone else)

Altaira glanced over but gives a slight shrug, "views better from over here," She said before continuing her drawing, "Wouldn't want to impose on... whatever that is."

So.. time went on and the group finally finished eating what they were going to do and packing up camp. Soon enough they continued onward and about 2 hours later, reached Viridian City. Like Professor Oak said, the Viridian City Gym was closed due to not currently having a Gym Leader. So after stopping for some supplies, and JC getting some much needed food after not eating anything earlier, the group decided to go ahead and move on and head for Pewter City.

Soon enough, they arrived in Viridian Forest as the group continued to make their way forward.

Kaiba Folkven
The professor’s response to his attempt at a joke left Kaiba with nothing to do but let a smile dance across his expression because it truly was nice to realize that the long famed Professor Oak could actually have such a casual and pleasant conversation. In fact, it somehow managed to carry a lot of his concerns and worries away for the time being, which was probably for the best.

It wasn’t long, though, before Kaiba’s attention had to drift to another individual in the room, a woman who the professor introduced to him as ‘Shadow.’ ‘Shadow?’ he pondered to himself. ‘I wonder if that’s her actual name or just a nickname.’ Of course, such a question upon just meeting a person would have been extremely rude to ask so he kept it in his head. On the outside he smiled and outstretched a hand to her.

“Well, that makes two people knew to the Kanto region although my father did tell me some stories about what he encountered while he was here,” Kaiba remarked. “I think this arrangement will work out quite nicely nonetheless. Traveling with a trainer is a surefire way to find those who most need my kind of assistance.”

It wasn’t until after making that decision that he fully considered the woman he’d be traveling with. “Kaiba,” he introduced himself. “And I’m sure you’ll get to meet Lassie at some point to if you’re agreeable to being companions. So, are you a new trainer or have you traveled to other regions in the past?” It seemed as good a place as any to start evaluating her.

JCKane JCKane

Drew walked around the Forrest seeing a bunch of different bugs and other type of Pokemon. He smiled a little bit as he remembered older times. He stood under a tree with from his point of view large acorns in it. He looked around again wondering if he might've got lost as one of the acorns fall into his head.

He only felt a brief pain as he collapsed.
"Seedot." A the voice above him said as it walked across his back.

Lady Warlock Lady Warlock

Shadow looked at the new comer to the Lab, he was introduced as Kaiba. Shadow thought that was actually a last name. Nonetheless, she looked this guy up and down sizing him up as he held out his hand to shake. Shadow thought for a moment thinking that perhaps having a medic travel with her could help out. So she accepts the handshake with a firm grip.

"You're welcome to come with me," She said to him before releasing the handshake, "As for your question, you can say I've gotten around."

"She actually had to be addressed a new trainer card," Professor Oak chimed in, "It would seem her old one was lost."

Shadow gives a shrug, not seeming to care about that.

"Anyways, shall we get going?" She asked, "Or do you have other buisness here with Oak?"

Jagson Jagson

As Drew laid there with the seedot on him, he'd begin to hear the crunching of grass. Seemed he was a little farther from the rest of the group as they hadn't noticed what had happened just yet. Suddenly, two men in dark suits and massive R's on their chests came into view as they walked up to Drew.

"Well well well," Said one to his comrade, "Would you look at what we have here."

Issac stood at the edge of Viridian Forest. He was anxious as he had already gotten lost in these woods already, and if he got lost again there would be no way Shade would have him live it down. “Alright, we ready to head in here or do you think we have enough antidotes and supplies to get through here?” He asked Silas, wondering if they should head back to Viridian to prepare more.

Seha Seha (sorry fir jumping so far ahead from where we were, I just didn’t want to be so far behind everyone)

Drew stood up."The hell was that." He said before seeing two men with Rs on their shirts walking up to him.
He knew that symbol from somewhere. "What do you guys want?" He asked. He continued to smile as his left hand reached into his pocket.
JCKane JCKane

Jagson Jagson

"Oh, we're just looking for someone," said the first one as his intentions weren't sounding all to friendly.

"We were told she left Pallet town with a large group of people," Said the other with an equal tone in his voice. Their false demeanor of friendly conversation was clearly showing, "Say, you wouldn't know anything about that would you? Her name's Altaira."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back