• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokemon Journey

Characters
Here
Luna stared at the Bellsprout before turning to JC. "It's a Bellsprout." She said plainly as she turned back to it. She couldn't tell if the pokémon was upset or just messing around as usually pokémon don't attack as long as one isn't bothering it or standing out of the tall grass.

"It's kinda weird that it attacked her..." She spoke quietly out loud to herself before stepping back a bit as the Bellsprout was completely exposed now but still holding onto Esme's leg.

JCKane JCKane norway norway

JCKane JCKane Bloody_Death Bloody_Death

“A bell sprout? Are you kidding me? I was expecting at least a carnavine with that strength,” She yanked at her leg but the Pokémon would not let go. Grunting in irritation, Esme looked at her greninja, who walked over to the grass type, folded it’s arms and flared intensely at it. He had no compassion for nuances which is how he saw the little plant Pokémon.

It gurgled in dismay, apparently communicating with it. “Don’t... attack,” Esme sighed, knowing it was way outmatched with her team alone let alone JCs Charizard.

Wa28at8.png
CHARACTER: Silas | LOCATION: Pallet Town | INTERACTIONS: Issac ( Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine ) & Kaiba ( Lady Warlock Lady Warlock )
( Lowkey calling Esme < norway norway > out. )

"Mm, I can think of worse plans." It was nothing but a friendly taunt, Silas shifting his gaze from Issac to the newcomer. A touch surprised about how forthcoming the new male was about his intentions, amusement seemed to overtake incredulity and just gestured towards the lab. "With all the people coming and going, I sincerely doubt he's left by now. You're more likely than not the only straggler playing catch up." He couldn't help but feel a little sympathetic. The only reason Silas himself was even around on time was that he felt the need to document the Pokemon along Route One and just-so-happened to recall what day it was while doing so.

"I'm sure he can get you pointed in the right direction. Just, er. Don't step in puddles I guess? I wasn't really inside to know how much of a disaster it would be." He explained.

"It's nice to meet you though, Kaiba was it? I hate to be rude and cut introductions short, but we're actually just about on our way to Viridian City. At least, I thought so anyway." Silas turned to Issac for confirmation, though he did not even bother waiting for an actual response.

"....Right, anyway. I'm Silas. Maybe we'll run into each other again sometime." Inclining his head respectfully, he reached over to nudge Issac and turned on his heels, already beginning to walk away before finally answering his question.

"Obviously, we head out now. Hate to break it to you, but we're inevitably going to run into other trainers in Viridian. Why get stuck in a group now when we can hightail it on over? I mean, knowing the kind of luck I have, we would get stuck rescuing someone from a Bellsprout or something. Can you imagine?"

norway norway Bloody_Death Bloody_Death

The Bellsprout seems to ignore the potentially angry Grenja as it pulls Esme closer and lifting her up just to wrap her up in a.... hug? That's what it looked like as the Bellsprout was nuzzling on Esme's leg as his face was showing delight.

"Uh..." JC said seeing what was going on. The Bellsprout seemed to have snagged Esme.. just to hug her? That was kind of odd. Yet, JC couldn't help but be impressed by the the Pokemon's strength of it's wrap attack, able to pull someone that size. She kind of wanted to catch it.

Koranna nervously chuckled as she was asked if she could control her Dowatt, “If am being honest I don’t control Rainfell he just kinda does what he pleases while refusing to listen to me.” Koranna took out Rainfell’s pokeball and looked at it’s reflection again shaking her head she sighed, “I really don’t know why it acts the way he does but one day I hope we can be amazing friends.” JCKane JCKane

Koranna had so many people to talk to, she didn’t know where to start just when she thought was done talking she heard Luna introduce herself and she immediately remembered her as the opponent to the Charizard. “Your the female who was fighting Charizard! I am Koranna it’s such a pleasure to meet you. I loved the way you were battling that Charizard it was amazing!” Bloody_Death Bloody_Death

It took Koranna a moment to notice but after she figured it out Bear suddenly felt herself being tackled. “I knew you come to visit me in Kanto!! Just like you told me you would. I see Piplup hasn’t changed either! I can’t believe we get to do our adventure together this is going to be amazing!!” DontComplimentMe DontComplimentMe

Koranna calmed down from her introduction to Bear and called out her best friend, Ace. “Let’s go buddy!” Koranna got on Ace and flew alongside the wild pidgey reaching out both of her hands having the time of her life so much so that her braid came undone unleashing her long curly pink hair. “Now this is the life.” She flew down next to rest of gang hovering in the air, “sorry if this is coming off as showing off but I just can’t go a day without being in the air!”

Solarknight Solarknight

Altaira had pulled out what looked to be a sketch pad from her bag and was drawing something on it. Occasionally, glancing towards Koranna as she did.

Koranna flew closer to Altaria, "what do you go there?" Koranna tried to peek over Altaria's shoulder to see if she could eye up what she could potentially be drawing. JCKane JCKane

Esme was in utter shock, and kind of pitied the little plant Pokémon because it was just trying to be friendly. She allowed it to squeeze her for a while, but even though it was so sweet she didn’t really want a grass type on her team. “Anyone feeling particularly generous about taking this one?” She gave it a good pat on the vines, but greninja continues to look annoyed.

Solarknight Solarknight

Altaira glanced to Koranna as she tried to sneak a peak after asking her question.

"...just, something," She said as she tiled it slightly so Koranna could get a better look. What she'd see was the start of a beautiful drawing of Koranna herself riding atop her Pokemon capturing a great pose at just the right spot.

norway norway

"... I would actually," JC remarked as she pulled out a free pokeball. She walked over bending down to the Bellsprout who was still hugging Esme, "Hey," she said to it gently, "How'd you like to come along with me?" She held up the pokeball to let it know what she was talking about. The Bellsprout in question looks at her. Then gives a smile as it removed it's vines around Esme and moves over to JC practically takle hugging her. JC giggled at it before finally using the pokeball to catch the Bellsprout. After 2 shakes, it clicked sealing the Pokemon inside.

JC smiled as she collected the Pokeball, "You know, I think I'll call you Flytrap," She said more towards the pokeball than to the others.

Finally released from the vines, Esme dusted herself off, appreciating that at least the bell sprout would have a good home now. She hoped however that she would not be the victim of another clingy Pokémon’s show of affections unless it was her own, which wasn’t entirely likely. Greninja decided to walk along side her at this point as she resumed the path, offering JC a brief “congratulations, I think the little one will be very happy.”

Drew finished carving the name Curry onto a pokeball as he watched everyone. He couldn't help but smile at his companions.
"Ralts." Tess said. Drew shook his head. "No I'm fine being in the background." He said as he leaned leaned against a tree. "Besides I'd only get in the way."

norway norway .

"Thanks," JC said with a smile as she took the pokeball and returned it to her belt. Then went ahead and recalled her Charizard. Her team was growing and it was a little weird considering how long it had been just her and Charizard, yet, she couldn't help but smile at her newest member of her team.

"Hold on a second don't draw any more in that picture!" Koranna said to Altaira as she flew over to Drew. JCKane JCKane

Koranna held out her hand to Drew, "I gotta repay you for all of your kindness toward me! Take Tess and let's fly! Ace always has room for more passangers." Koranna gave a big smile as her hand reamined open, "of course in the end it's your choice." Jagson Jagson

Drew smiled as he looked at her and the Staraptor. He took out two pokeballs and recalled Poli and Curry. He took her hand and claimed aboard the surprisingly big bird. "alright, where we going." He said as his arm wrapped around her stomach for safety reasons.
Solarknight Solarknight

"Alrighty Ace you heard the man let's fly!' Koranna spread her arms out like she was the bird herself as Ace flew up high in the air higher then the clouds!

Ace then began to give in on gravity and come soaring down. "Yeeeaaaahhh!!!" Koranna excitedly screamed as she pulled her arms back in resting on Ace's wings. Ace eventually reached to a level where they were beside the pidgey again so close to the point where you could reach out and touch them. "I bet you can't get any closer then this can you?"

It was a very steady speed for the rest of the flight with Ace going lower to where her wings were shredding the grass then she went higher to where the clouds were gently soaking Koranna and Drew with their water. Koranna closed her eyes as she just let herself be free and in the moment. Jagson Jagson

Solarknight Solarknight Jagson Jagson

As the two of them flew through the sky, Altaira continued to draw in her sketch pad as she made some changes to what she had been previously working on. Once again she'd occationally glance towards the two as they continued what they were doing. Yet, there might of been a slight teng of jealousy but it didn't really seem to show outwardly.

He felt his body being pulled as the bird quickly took flight. He held onto her tightly as he got adjusted to flight. A few seconds later he started to scream in delight as if he was on a rollercoaster.

He looked over at the Pidgey and shook his head. "No I couldn't." He said as a wide smile caressed his face. "Thank you." He said softly.

He didn't mind getting soaked as his eyes gazed at the scenery. It was so beautiful up here.
Solarknight Solarknight

Kaiba Folkven
Kaiba couldn’t help but raise his eyebrows when both trainers he’d approached took the time to warn him about some sort of water disaster in Professor Oak’s laboratory. ‘Now how would something like that happen?’ he wondered to himself without giving the thought any vocalization. However, there was something he did feel comfortable commenting on regarding the situation. “Well, I suppose puddles are better than fires or ice, right?” His fingertip tapped on the one pokeball he had as he mentioned ice because he knew it was well within Lassie’s capabilities. She was better than that, though. At least, Kaiba hoped she was.

“Anyway, thank you and… uh… good luck, I guess. Nice to meet you.” There wasn’t much more for the pokemedic to say as he walked away from the trainers under the tree so he simply smiled and waved. That was all he could do.

Heading into the lab, he wasn’t caught by surprise at all the puddles that dotted the floor around them, but he knew he would’ve been more curious about it if the others hadn’t mentioned it. Already, other trainers had been helpful to him. “Professor Oak!” he called out before he found the man he was seeking. “Ah… good morning.... Err, afternoon, I suppose. I’m almost glad I was late because I didn’t have to deal with the shower that apparently decided to strike your lab.” He chuckled slightly, hoping the professor had some sense of humor.

“Well, anyway, I’m Kaiba. I’m a pokemedic, but my father told me he thought I might benefit from traveling the road of trainers. More people to help on these routes I suppose. I was told you might be able to help me get started?”

Luna smiled at the friendly bellsprout. To think it just wanted to be hugged, is a bit shocking. Surely there was another way than dragging someone by their legs, but then again that's just her.

The girl clapped a little when JC caught the pokémon. Luna had to love grass type pokémon the most. She just always had a preference for them. Sadly with two different grass pokémon already on her team there just wasn't a need for yet another grass type.

Luna looked down at Manny seeing that her was still fast asleep. Quite frankly Luna wanted to get some rest too, with the whole plane ride to directly to pallet town to register for the league. All she hopped was that they were at least approaching the next town soon.

Bear decided to call it a night too so she put Piplup back in His Pokeball, but when best got out his sleeping bag, he could sleep
He couldn’t believe he was without his family/mother. So to pass time he looked at the stars in the sky.

Bear missed his father and brother. He remembered his promise he made to Riko (his brother) that he would become the worlds best Pokémon trainer

He still remembers his younger brothers voice calling him.
Tears ran down bears face...

As Ace landed on the ground it made her call noting to Koranna that her flying was done. Koranna got off of Ace and then helped Drew get off by reaching her hand out and letting him off. “I don’t think you’ll ever forget this experience will you? I hope it isn’t our only flight together either because this was a lot of fun. However it looks like some people took this beautiful moment to get some rest.” Jagson Jagson

Koranna quickly noticed Bear crying and approached them, “Is everything alright? This is such a gorgeous night! You can’t be crying now.” Koranna smiles, “why not try and get some rest alright? I am sure everything will be better in the morning.” DontComplimentMe DontComplimentMe

Koranna wondered back over to Drew while doing so she was looking in her bag to see if she could find her blanket however she wasn’t having any luck. “Ace...Am sorry but I think my blanket is back in sinnoh!” Ace did her best impression of a really look toward her trainer. Ace flew over to a tree and called Koranna to come to here. Of course with Koranna and Ace being best of friends she went to the tree. “At least I didn’t forget the the Shinx plush that dad gave me!”

Koranna’s shinx plush was one of her greatest gifts from her father. If there was one Pokemon she could never find but always wanted it was a wild Shinx so she could raise that Shinx to be her Luxray. Ace opened up her wings for Koranna and when Koranna layed down Ace burrioted Koranna in her wings. Some may so Koranna looked childish with Shinx plush cuddled in her arms or some may say she looked adorable there was really no in between.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back