Yuma
Yuma was annoyed that the American flag man blocked her bullets, but all thoughts in her head stopped at the sound of the bang. She turned around to see Samus’ head gine in an explosion. Her heart stopped from fear for a second. She finally realized what kind of danger they were in and the repercussions of failing. Her hands started shaking not wanting to do this anymore, but she had no choice. She aimed her gun again for Captain America’s head again. Her hands kept shaking making it harder to aim. She took a deep breath and began to shoot again.

( thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore )​

• 1558269218130-png.577063

This time when Steve got into melee range with the striped starred shield bearer it seemed to have worked out better overall, as this time when they worked somewhat in tandem they managed to get a cut. Still when he was punched, like in his own world Steve glowed red and got sent a few feet back, but he didn't take any damage to his hearts from a simple punch while wearing diamond armor.

When he turned around to see Samus's blow up Steve couldn't do anything more than look, after all he lacked the ability to show emotion. Nonetheless he turned around and once again moved into melee range with Captain America. This time he would be careful to throw quick strikes so he could pull his arm behind his shield if his opponent retaliated. However when he was close enough, under the assumption nobody could hear him whisper Steve took advantage of the fact no one can see his mouth move to speak covertly to Captain America;

"You heard the young madam, we are fighting for our lives so we will most likely fight to the very end. But you aren't if you retreat and somehow get some gold and apples for me I might be able to remove these bombs yet."
    Sumirenko Sumirenko SheepKing SheepKing thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore GearBlade654 GearBlade654 Haz. Haz.

No time left to wonder; she’d have her answer soon enough. They’d all been shoved into the back of a tiny truck. Beyond its walls she could hear the chaos of battle. Takemi dragged in a shaking breath. No weapons, just Gamigin, but a club probably wouldn’t help her.

Fight, or die; those were their orders; surrender was the same as death. Everyone on their side knew this, and there was doubtless no way to tell SHIELD what was going on without alerting the enemy. Killing another human…, Takemi didn’t even want to think about it.

There were four SHIELD members. Takemi turned her attention to a man in grey. Please let this work, Takemi silently begged. The Magician Card appeared before her, and she crushed it in her hand. Gamigin, thankfully, could still answer her call.

“Marin Karin.” The spell rose up from a space beneath the man’s feet. If it worked, it should temporarily turn him to their side.

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore Ineptitude Ineptitude Stormcloak Stormcloak

Hyde could hear the others starting to listen to the Avengers. Trying to plead and reason with them. "I know exactly who you are, The Avengers... Give or take a few members." Hyde cracked his knuckles "The bomb in my head is a good reason to fight, but I think the fact I get to maul you heroes is something I wouldn't need a bomb to motivate me for." He aimed a nice right hook at Ant-man's face.

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore @AntmanFight

Blake Belladonna

Qkw57pL.png

STATUS

Healthy.

INVENTORY/POWERS

-Gambol Shroud (inactive)
- Aura (active)
- Shadow
- Faunus Traits

MUSIC

I quickly approach the red-and-blue armor man, my Gambol Shroud drawn out...in reluctance. With my cat ears folded backward, I prepare to deal a somewhat weak swipe at him with a scared look on my face to try to communicate a subtle message to--Oh no..! Someone's head exploded?! Crap...at least I could still try being subtle with the messages I communicate, with the weak attacks. So, I try to charge in and do a few weak slices towards him.

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore (Captain America), June Verles June Verles (Steve), Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia (Zero), Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara (Yuma), @CapFight

Last edited:
-Katrina Ridley (feat. Sasser/Spectere)-​

Luckily, since Shiki had opted to go to the planning room, Katrina had been caught up on the plans, and she had to say:

She hated it. But who wouldn't in her position?

Still, she hadn't really had much of a choice, and had in fact ended up out in the fight, where she stood by, observing, trying to get an idea of what the people they were up against could do... and it wasn't looking good for Kat.

She tapped Spectere's head lightly and whispered, "Record." The Porygon2's eyes blinked blue once to signify the start of audio recording.

"Well you see uh, I'd really love to surrender, and go with you, and I'm sure I'm not alone in that, that would actually be lovely but I'm not actually allowed to because we're being held hostage by threat of death and I'd rather ineffectually try and fight you and at least have maybe some hope of surviving than go 'gee friends sure I'll just--' and then die by means of horrible head explosion, soooo fighting it is," Katrina said in a way that sounded like she was just muttering to herself, not yelling it, knowing full well nobody but Spectere could hear her over the chaos. Another light tap, and Spectere's eyes flashed again. Her words had been recorded on the Porygon2's software. She was still standing by Shiki, but as Shiki drew the line in the ground, she gestured to Sasser. The Whimsicott took a fighting stance beside Shiki, and Katrina waited just a bit behind her, clearly ready to give the Pokemon orders.

But she also pulled out her phone, and tapped it to Spectere's head, synchronizing the two so she could control Spectere remotely. The Porygon2 floated out, trying to sneak up on the man in the clearly technological suit so he could jump into the suit's electronics.

"Man, this sure is a mess, huh?" Kat said to Shiki in a conversational tone as she worked, closing her eyes so she could see through Spectere. The air around her flickered with pixels, betraying her anxiety.

PlusUltra PlusUltra thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore (Iron Man)

Aeon & Double
If I Aeon could remove the chip from her head, she would do it and throw it. If Double could transform into something small and destroy it, that would be nice as well. Aeon feels a boost in her speed as the others try to go for her. She opens her eyes and summons multiple people, knocking them back as they proceed to disappear. Double holds her eyes and proceeds to scream. "DON'T YOU DARE RUN AWAY! TO THE MEN THAT ARE TRYING TO DISRUPT US, DON'T MEDDLE WITH THE AFFAIRS OF WOMEN!" She transforms into a wolf, her eyes are bleeding but, she can sense where they are. Aeon summons a person who does a kick and follows it up with another person who grenades her, making her slightly unconscious. They both disappear but, Aeon is starting to become weaker, her mind is getting dizzy as Khronos proceeds to retreat into her body. "Please, don't do this.... I beg all of you..." She falls to the ground. She says to Peter in a weak voice, "Just... run..."

Interacting with: @Spiderman Damafaud Damafaud Zamasu Zamasu

Jx5lZns.png

Ryougi Shiki
Tags: thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore @Goodguys @Nonfighters TCA TCA

The girl doesn't give any reactions until her movements are finished, stamping a foot down to shake the dust away, from the ground it doesn't look like much but to the aerial view of the Spider Boy, Metal Man, and Giant....it would be clearly visible.

"BOMBS IN THE HEAD, FIGHTING HOSTAGES...FOOLS"

The girl sighs, she really shouldn't be putting this effort in but that was her last action if they saw it they can act on it, otherwise, they can keep squabbling. Turning towards the girl next to her she reaches down to share the ice cream with the pokemon while petting its fur again. nodding slowly to them "They're all fools, but it won't be much longer. By holding a line to protect non-combatants we are both defending the tesseract and others i suppose while still complying with their requests." turning a gaze to her "Though if you still want to kill yourself the fight is right there, or if you wnt to live? then you have a clear way for that too"

[/column][/row][/div]

• Arthur Morgan was certainly lost in the sea of information going on. It was already disorienting enough with everyone else looking like a circus show- But the idea of different "worlds" and "universes" and all that fancy mumbo jumbo? Well, that would have to sink in properly later. For now, though, it looked like they were going to have to fight.

Within the blink of an eye, the western gunslinger was ushered into some kind of machine contraption before being whisked off towards some sorta battlefield. It was an utter shitshow, to say the least. Looked like 'ol Cobblepot's clowns weren't very competent at all, since their masses began to quickly retreat. But in moments, he found himself and the others facing off against a quartet of folks. There was a flying metal-suited man- How could someone think up these things?!?!- a guy in what seemed to be an American-themed outfit, a Spider-themed guy, and finally a man who was wearing an indescribable outfit. Definitely not from Arthur's time nor world.

And it certainly seemed like Cobblepot would follow up on his promise. After a initial bout of fighting, one of Arthur's metallic comrades' heads literally blew up, causing the shootist to flinch slightly but nothing more. The children flickered in his mind again. The fact that someone could do such an atrocity and not blink once... Hell, even Micah had his limits. Well, as far as Arthur knew. He had to make sure they'd at least be able to defend themselves.

With the two blonde kids seemingly being supervised closely by that magic guy, that left the other girl who Arthur had spotted from earlier. He sprinted over towards her, and once at her side quickly unholstered one of his Schofield Revolvers. He considered giving it to Katrina, but quickly realized that the kid probably wouldn't even know how to shoot it. And there was no way in hell he could give shooting lessons.

However, it seemed like Katrina had her own ideas. One of her weird critter things seemed to skitter off towards one of the enemies. Seems she wasn't necessarily the damsel in distress that the gunslinger had expected her to be. He still kept close towards the kid anyways, despite the weird floating particles that seemed to envelop her. As she spoke to her other friend, Arthur glanced about for any sort of hiding areas nearby.

"This fight ain't just a mess- It's ridiculous. You gotta get yourself out of the open here- find someplace to hide and watch from there. Hell, get your other furry friend to 'fight' so they ain't got no reason to kill you. Otherwise, you keep outta this." Morgan commented as he kept his eyes on the battlefield. His other Schofield came out of its off-hand holster, one single-action revolver in each hand if any of the Avengers dared come after any of the children.

“And people tell me I’m rude.” Robert in his Kamen Rider Armor joined in to help hold the line, killing others for a cause he didn’t believe in was something he couldn’t comply with, but defending others was well within his nature. In his hand was a six segmented kite shield which when activated would expand into a large electromagnetic barrier. “Yeah, as Strawberries said, this should be over soon.” Though Robert suspected that Humpty Dumpty wouldn’t follow through his side of the deal. He didn’t voice it, in fear it would take people over the edge.

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore PlusUltra PlusUltra TCA TCA @Nonfighters

Leon had been caught up in the sudden jump into the battle. On the inside he was quietly deliberating whether or not it would be better to try and take out some of Cobblepot's minions before he went out with a LITERAL bang.

However, as the fight began to heat up he saw his former acquaintances locked in intense combat his legs carried him to within firing distance before he had made his choice.

Leon raised his firearm towards Negan for a moment. No matter how you sliced it we were the bad guys.

Then, as if it to clear his doubts, Samsus' head FUCKING exploded.

Seeing his daughter in his periforal vision Leon quickly decided that he couldn't die just yet with someone to protect. Even if it meant breaking his moral code. Leon thrust himself into the fight with Captain America firing off two or three shots from his .50 caliber sidearm aimed specifically toward his shield in the last second. He didn't want to kill any innocent people no matter how he told himself he could.

( Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore @CapFight )

Soma Cruz

Weapon: Shortsword
Stats:
STR: 14
CON: 16
INT: 15
LCK: 17

Bullet: Winged Skeleton
Guardian: Flying Armor
Enchanted: Gremlin

-Winged Skeleton
-Flying Armor
-Gremlin
"Aeon, wait!" Soma tried to chase her down, only to get knocked back by someone unleashed by her. Eventually, both Aeon and Double are rendered unconscious, leaving only Spidey to either make a run or keep fighting. Soma does not tale kindly to this, tightening his grip on his sword. What is he going to do now? Should he continue fighting or not and let the bomb set off like Samus (which to be honest I wished for her to stay, at least being an NPC). Soma looked into Peter and say "Spider Man, correct? Listen, if I stop fighting, this bomb will set off. Please, let us continue the fight until we may have come to a solution. Got that?" It all comes down to this; its either Peter statt fighting or running, neither of which will bear no good result.

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore thefinalgirl thefinalgirl

Captain America's eyes widened as Steve's axe hooked around his shield, having expected the miner to strike it again. As it was pulled back, Captain America quickly threw a punch towards Steve's face with his free hand, dislodging the man from his shield. However, due to him being preoccupied with the blockier Steve, Captain America didn't notice the newfound whip, which managed to get a slice at his side. The cut wasn't deep, though it stung a bit and caused him to slightly wince a bit before he quickly turned around and threw his shield at Zero, hoping to knock him off his feet!

giphy.gif

Whether or not it connected, the shield would quickly retract back towards Cap and land on his arm. He held up the shield as Yuma fired her shots towards his face, blocking the bullets. With a stern glare, he stared at those who were fighting him. "Listen, whatever Cobblepot is promising you, it isn't worth it." He said. "If you give up now and come quietly, I can promise that there won't be any casualties." However, as soon as Steve said this, an explosion would ring out. If any of you were to look, Samus would be now lacking a head. The former space marine would fall to her knees, and then quickly topple over onto her front.

"This is what will happen to the rest of you if you choose to betray us!" Deathstroke hissed over the comms before they quickly shut off again.

June Verles June Verles Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara @CapFight

"Woah!" Peter exclaimed as the fireball was shot towards his chest, quickly leaping up into the air and narrowly avoiding the attack. "Okay... okay Peter... these guys have fireballs, and can turn into magic cannons. But you're an Avenger... you're an Avenger..." He muttered to himself, almost trying to reassure himself of this fact as Alex Mercer quickly descended upon him. Once he smashed into the ground, Spider-Man quickly did a backflip to avoid the slashes, and then fired both webs at him. Using his webs, Spidey flung himself forward, going in for a kick straight to Mercer's jaw!

tenor.gif

With the kick out of the way, Spider-Man quickly stood back up... only to be kicked up into the air by something he didn't see, and then was slammed down by the cannon lady who had somehow turned into a giant fist, and then turned into a fridge shortly after in an attempt to crush Peter.

Honestly, Peter had no idea what was going on.

However, Peter managed to catch the fridge lady pretty easily, soon standing up and holding her overhead with both hands.

tumblr_pf38p9zuHt1sc0ffqo3_540.gif

With a surprising amount of strength, Peter threw the fridge lady at Zero, knocking him out of the air before he could slice off his head.

However, before he could launch his next attack, Peter soon saw a barrier formed around them. He was confused for a moment, though as he heard what she had to say, Peter's eyes widened in shock. "Waitwaitwait...! You guys have BOMBS inside your heads?!" He shouted, before thinking for a moment as he thought on what to do. "Uh... okayokayokay... hold on a second." Spider-Man replied, before bringing two of his fingers up to the side of his head. "Uhh... Mr. Stark! We have a problem here!"

Zamasu Zamasu Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun Corrosion Corrosion thefinalgirl thefinalgirl Damafaud Damafaud @SpideyFight

Tony was prepared to counter Bryan's attack, however before he could do so he was knocked back by... a skateboard. Which was held by a two-dimensional cartoon dog.

205uvsng5s6z.gif

"Okay..." He muttered out as his suit's readings turned red as the dog then pulled out some... boombox and began firing sonic blasts towards him. Tony.. vaguely understanding what was happening right now, glanced down to the dog and cocked a brow at his words. "Okay, so aside from questioning however it is you work or what you even are, I'd like to point out that you guys are the ones who started this when your boss Cobblepot took the Tesseract from us." Iron Man said, remaining in his position mid-air as he fired two repulsor blasts towards Bryan and Parappa.

latest

And then, before he knew it, some giant piece of chunk of rubble had been lifted out the ground below, causing Iron Man to quickly fly out of the way, though a piece hit one of his boots, causing him to fumble around in the air a bit before regaining his footing.

"A little busy, kid!" Tony called out to Peter as he heard his voice over his comms.

DapperDogman DapperDogman Centurion_ Centurion_ @IronManFight

tumblr_o5sy89JLAG1ull05mo2_500.gif

"Uh.. hi! I'm Scott." The man in the motorcycle getup said as Negan and Ritsu approached him, raising a hand to awkwardly wave at them when they did so. "You probably know me better as Ant-Man... well actually you probably don't seeing as you're from different universes and all..." He pursed his lips and clasped his hands together, nodding. "Listen, why don't you two just kinda give up and come along quietly before this gets any ugli--" And then Negan took a swing towards Scott with his bat, causing the Ant-Man to lower his helmet and shrink down just before the bat came down on his head.

tenor.gif

"Okay, so I'm gonna take that as a no." Scott said as he shrunk onto the ground, running over to Negan in the process. In the span of about thirty or so seconds, Negan would feel a strong punch to his jaw as the man named Scott suddenly rose back up to normal size and connected his fist with his lower jaw. He then shrunk down again as Ritsu's blast was fired in his direction. As he grew in size again, he faced her and said, "You know, I'm not beyond hitting a girl, so I really suggest that you surrender while you still ca--" Before he knew it, someone had slammed their fists onto his head, causing him to become disoriented for a moment. He stumbled a bit, seeing Hyde behind him. His eyes widened as he realized that there were more and more people making their way over to him.

"Okay... well, for starters, ow." He said, raising both hands defensively. "And second, do you people even have any idea who we are? Or who they are?" He asked, pointing to the other Avengers fighting various other group members.

Stormcloak Stormcloak Ineptitude Ineptitude ManyFaces ManyFaces @Ant-ManFight
"He's not my boss!" PaRappa shouts as he pulls out his microphone, spinning it over his head a few times and using it like a grappling hook at try and snag Tony's leg to stop him from fleeing "I only met him today!" if the lasso had successfully snagged the hero, PaRappa would pull him closer and bring his skateboard back out, small flames licking from the sides of the object as he attempted to deliver a much stronger strike to knock Tony toward Bryan quickly "He might be mean for putting this weird lump on my head, but he's not pretending to be a nice guy! He's honest!"

"If you were really heroes, you'd be trying to help, not hurting us!"

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore Centurion_ Centurion_

daoat3a-a5d45e01-6e28-4b78-bf3d-fd05d3084e4d.png

Up until this point, the twins had remained in stand-by, standing together in-between the cluster of holographic screens as if surrounded by an sci-fi control panel. Like something Len would see while watching Star Trek.

As the fight went on, the two watched from far. Rin had her eyes glistening with delight as she saw her new friends throwing awesome attacks left and right, some that looked like magic! From cartoons and video-games even! The girl kept rooting at them from the background, hopping once in a while as excitement and awe filled her field of vision.

Beside her, Len was quiet, staring nervously at the fight occurring before them. If had any fingernails to chomp at, he probably would have, as all he wished for is that they could win and get sent home. Back to safety. He was also carefully watching so that no debris would hit them while they were not paying attention, ready to thrown himself at his sister to take her out of harm's way if he had to. Luckily, nothing of the sort was needed thus far, since the fight turned out to be a moderate one. There was at least some kind of organization to it all...

"Rin, Len"

The twins jerked their heads at Lyle's call, Len wondering what they were supposed to do with the holographic screens next. The rest of the message, however, had been a rather unexpected one:

"Ohhhh yeah~! It's finally time for a performance!!! Yaaay", Rin had hopped instantaneously, her gaze filled with anticipation as she closed her own half of the panels and swiped to the instrument database. "Wait, what? Now??", Len had protested at first thinking that Lyle could have possibly gone crazy in this small amount of time, maybe due to stress.

As Rin pulled out a white and gold electric guitar that materialized from a cluster of colorful pixels, the last part of the plan was shared. Then it hit him, just how clever Lyle was being and also how silly he was for not having a similar idea. He grinned to himself confidently as he pulled out a pair of speakers from his own console and requested a new guitar from Rin's:

"Well, what song are we going to perform?" "An original composition, just tell them how our mornings have been, okay?" Rin tilted her head, confused, yet the prospect of finally singing something was waaay too fun to stop her, "Okay! Can do!", she had replied giving the guitar a couple of tries before starting for good.

The pair, armed with their instruments then began playing an electric guitar duo, a hyper, fun rock song that echoed through the battlefield as if a concert had just poofed into existence. This song, in the loudest clear English possible, was the tale of their lives. Started with a normal introduction of who they were and what they were made for, what daily life was like for the two.

Then it changed, Rin's guitar playing got more aggressive, more metal and Len rapped about the confusion, anger and frustration he had felt that morning towards the events that had transpired. Waking up in the white limbo, the television threats, how they had been given little to no explanation. EVERYTHING.

In the background, Rin kept making chorus by repeating the ends of some of the sentences and even saying them at the same time her brother did. For her, this was a fun time, a playing session with her sibling. To Len, it was a risk, but if it got the others to listen and to save them, then it would be worth it.

The song ended in a climax and a cry for help, with an epic guitar solo and screamo vocals that would make anyone's soul shiver. A human performer would have been sopping wet in sweat with so much emotion and effort being put into the show, but for being vocaloids Rin and Len seemed completely okay with it, nothing but a big smile plastered on their faces. Though for not the very same reasons.

"Your turn, Cobblepot. Or is this checkmate?"

Last edited:
Thaddeus Solaxus - 'The White Room'; [Interacting with: thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore ]
Before he knew it, they'd ushered him into a vehicle with the carrying capacity of a Rhino transporter, and off they went. When they'd arrived on the scene, Thaddeus kept a close watch of Link as the Space Marine scanned every enemy combatant and settled on rushing in to attack Iron Man. Unfortunatley for him, Samus's head detonated when he was adjacent to her; showering him with bits of bone and brain matter as he nearly paused in his charge. 'Not yet.' He amped up his Vox-gril to a deafening volume as he unleashed a fury-laden warcry, before his Marks Pattern Jump Pack ignited with dual jettisons of orange flame and cast him high into the air toward his intended target. His right hand carrying the Bolt Pistol was raised and firing shot after shot of hard-hitting .75 Bolt shells, while his left hand, brought out slightly in a diagonal hold above his head, revved the menacing Chainsword and brought the weapon in a downward diagonal slash toward his intended target. Despite how heavy he looked, his agility was impressive for a midair strike.

Last edited:
(Holy fuck I missed a LOTTTT of things... so I’m sorry if I seem sorta awkward for now...)
You... were pretty confused when Zabo... no, Hyde... had left mid fight... you thought you were definitely going to get beat halfway to hell!! But apparently you both needed to follow, so you had just tagged behind him, making sure to STAY BEHIND him. You wanted to make sure he wouldn’t attack you from behind. When you got to the elevator, you scuttled in between him and a few others, trying not to get stepped on since you were still in your “beastie form”. Upon hearing the instructions for the... fight... a knot reformed in your stomach, the same one from fighting Hyde. And before you knew it, chaos had ensued and there was just about an all out war going on before you. Well... you were horrible at fighting, that was already established, so you stayed in your tiny beast like form and scampered behind a rock, just... wanting to wait it out... no, to stay behind it for the rest of your life really... this was confusing and terrifying for you... and right now you were still hiding, trembling in a newfound state of fear.
thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore ManyFaces ManyFaces Everyone Everyone

• Much of the kidnapped were already fighting, and one must have disobeyed Cobblepot, because they just exploded. It seems I don't really have a choice, I have to hurt these people to survive. It was an odd sensation, to be frank, I can't imagine they are bad at all from their banter. Yet, I find myself adamant on doing what I must. A foreign feeling, curiosity. Of all the targets, one seemed to be the most grounded, and the least slippery. And he was the first one I saw. I spun up my drill and looked towards the blue one. I charged towards him, making a deep, loud, echoed growl with my steps. He seems to have been doing well deflecting blows, but I am overwhelmed with confidence in my strike. When I reach him, I'd simply push my drill into whatever of him I could.
    thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

Attachments

• subject delta.jpg
    subject delta.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 0
Ike had been standing back and observing the other fighters, Trying to pick out the best moment to join in, or catch some enemy reinforcements off guard, when Samus's head popped beside him. The sudden noise and visceral spray caused him to flinch. "...All right. Message received. You didn't have to kill one of us." Ike hefts Ragnell and runs into the battlefield, before leaping a ridiculous distance into the air and flipping with a cry of "Aether!" Then coming down upon the Flying Iron Man Divine Sword first. thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

Last edited:
(Going back a bit to catch up.)​
Shirou was needed to find Saber's sword as it was invisible. After he let her know where it was she quickly grabbed it and put it in spirit form. Afterwords Shirou and Saber were sparring in the training room, with Shirou doing far better then their previous training session. Before their match was concluded though they ended up having to start their first "mission". But as soon as they exited the facility Shirou froze. "These people, are heroes of justice." He muttered before thinking of a excuse to not fight. He was structurally grasping everyone's weapons, though in reality he could do it at a glance. Saber was protecting him, though he really could protect himself. He just did not want to fight these "Avengers".

Continued from here.

PY1q2vE.png

Chapter One
“One Eye Open”

The Story So Far
A group of unrelated individuals awoke in a mysterious room, where they are greeted by a man named Oswald Cobblepot. Cobblepot informs them that they must do as he says, otherwise he will kill them all with bombs that he has implanted in their brains. With not much else to do, the group met with his commander, Deathstroke.

Deathstroke informed the group that they would be protecting an object known as the Tesseract from a group known as S.H.I.E.L.D. He didn’t explain why, but before they knew it, the group was ushered out onto the battlefield and forced to fight a group of superpowered individuals calling themselves “The Avengers”, who are allegedly associated with S.H.I.E.L.D. However, little did the group know just what was in store for them following this encounter…

Somehow or another, Psycho’s shots managed to hit Iron Man hard enough to knock him out of the sky, followed by the shots from the AR-15 which sent him back a bit. However, instead of fighting back, Tony listened to the group’s words carefully. “So… you don’t willingly work for Cobblepot?” He asked, although Shiki’s shouting along with the sudden… band performance? practically confirmed it for him. He nodded. “Well, that pretty much confirms it. Alright, Cap!” He exclaimed, turning to look at his associate, who was fighting Steve and a few others.

“I heard them too, Tony. We should commence Plan B.” He said as he managed to block the attacks that were thrown at him, albeit narrowly. Whoever Cobblepot had under his thumb, they were skilled fighters.

“Yeah! From the looks of things, these guys really don’t wanna be here, Mr. Stark!” Spider-Man exclaimed as he watched Aeon and Double become rendered unconscious. Aeon would have been shot in the shoulder after her betrayal, and although it wouldn’t kill her, it would most definitely hurt like hell when she woke up.

“Yeah, these guys over here are talking about bombs, too.” Scott explained as he constantly shrunk and unshrunk to avoid the attacks of the hostages.

“Right. Commencing Plan B!” Tony exclaimed, planting a forcefield around him so no one could get close. Then, he aimed his palm towards the ground.and a different small, triangular machine shot out from his palm and burrowed itself into the ground.

Soon, large bursts of electricity were shooting out of the ground, affecting those nearest to Tony first and then expanding to the rest of the group. Although nothing happened at first, soon enough, everyone began passing out, collapsing one by one. To the last of you it became clear that whatever Iron-Man was doing, it was affecting the chips you had implanted in your heads.

And before long, the last of you had been downed.

“N-ngh…”

vJ5I70JJPPQv-jGqLNQYy8qn4XM2bIZigkvydMC6ozc1ae61Q2KWiaRBFAK8RhlbpJvZh5_ufg9c_pLausOYUy2LU07HAatBgMJUjCBuQZrz3Z4urepTcthBdnWPbj3Raa499mMj

The group awoke in some sort of warehouse building. Just like when you had all first arrived here, you awoke on a hard floor. You had trouble remembering just exactly what had happened at first. You felt… dizzy, mostly. Unlike before, it was as if a lot of your energy had been sapped from your very being. As you glanced around, you noticed someone you hadn’t met yet.

cqeeN-q7pVhSSuDuNW-NecXDKIm5miXvxEBr5RaXazVFgdSjVKvkMAmhhuo7NovGrgXOHfdaFHPnQ9qeMI3Y5IhJzNBZrg3ABxsFhS4aI90VQaPNeX74ncVIv3Mm3DC-ZxNUbvF5

An African American male stood over you all, wearing a pensive expression on his face. He glanced down at all of you quietly as you awoke from your slumber. Leo was the first of you to speak up, glancing to the man through heavy eyes.

p.png

“W-where… are we….? W-who are…--”

“Nick Fury. Director of the Strategic Homeland Intervention, Enforcement, and Logistics Division. Or S.H.I.E.L.D., as you might know it.” The man said in a tone which reeked of authority. “You’re in a bunker which is occupied by us and only us. We’ve been expecting your arrival for some time.”

“S.H.I.E.L.D. … t-that’s right… I remember now…” He said as he scratched his head, leaning up. “That man… Cobblepot. He sent us to… kill you guys.”

“That he did,” Fury said, releasing a single finger from behind his jacket and stepping forward, wagging it in the air a bit. “However, what Mister Cobblepot didn’t know is that we’ve had eyes on him for quite some time. You see, Mister Cobblepot took it upon himself to steal an ancient artifact that, quite frankly, has the potential to wipe out an entire world. You know this as the Tesseract. With this, Cobblepot devised a plan that, while highly theoretical, if successful, could very easily turn the tide against us. That plan being to take beings from alternate universes and use them against us. In essence, with the Tesseract, Cobblepot has a potentially unlimited source of power with the capacity to grab new troops whenever he so pleases. A plan which would have crippled, if not destroyed us with the right troops."

As you probably can tell, you all are still alive despite having lost to our forces pretty handily.”

“...” Leo pursed his lips, embarrassingly gazing down at the floor as no one spoke in response.

VK0S1MJJmICMZ6GFHrT6gURsuxxrkKELuMKwcNAtA-xyccFRTR4xkojQB-CrddjHUpQaSg=s85

“Awfully soft thank you’s,” Fury grunted, before continuing. “In any case, thanks to our friend Mister Stark, we have the schematics of Cobblepot’s base along with a general idea of where the Tesseract might be. And, luckily for you, we managed to disable those chips in your heads. So, in essence, you are no longer obligated to do as Cobblepot says.”

“Then, does that mean--” Leo perked up, before being unceremoniously interrupted once more by Fury.

“--That you’re free to get back at them? Yes sir. However,” He rose a finger and waggled it in the air a bit to punctuate the next point is was trying to make. “That does not mean that you will just waltz into Cobblepot’s headquarters and steal the Tesseract all James Bond style. This facility is connected to a series of tunnels which leads underground, and as far as Cobblepot is aware, you were all defeated by us in the heat of battle. Which means you have the element of surprise. Though, his base is heavily guarded. Troops and guns line every floor, and there are some areas we were unable to retrieve schematics of.”

His head turned once more to face the group, looking at every one of them.

“Which is why I’m having you all stay back before we head out. I’m sure that this is a lot to take in, not to mention the fact that you just got your asses handed to you in battle. However, this is a very serious operation, so I’d like you all to take this very seriously and--”

“I'm back! With snacks!"

Practically barging his way into the bunker through an unseen entrance, the man whom some would recognize as Ant-Man, or even Scott, walked into the scene with what appeared to be bags of what appeared to be groceries, mostly small items such as yogurt, granola bars, and the like from what could be seen through the transparent plastic bags. Coming into the line of sight of the group, he stopped in his tracks, taken somewhat aback.

"..."

tumblr_nscp2db9Vt1u5ms79o8_250.jpg

"Oh... Well, this is awkward. You guys already woke up? Cool," he nodded, slowly setting the bags on the counter, before glancing back at Negan and Ritsu, holding up a hand, "No hard feelings, right? Right."

After rolling his eyes so hard that people could practically sense the patched eye rolling as well, Nick Fury crossed his arms and cleared his throat.

"As I was saying... I'll leave you all to recover for a little, and then we'll begin the operation, so you can go back home to where you belong, and even cripple Cobblepot in the process. If you have any questions, feel free to direct them towards me, or Mister Stark who is in the lab, or I suppose Mister Lang."

And with that, the group was free to do as they pleased for the time being, whether interacting with one another or speaking to Nick Fury, Scott Lang, or Iron Man about anything.

Cast List
darkred darkred as Michael “Psycho” Sykes (Crysis Series)
Hahli Nuva Hahli Nuva as Sub Zero (Mortal Kombat)
Veradana Veradana as Takemi Hashimoto (Persona OC)
marc122 marc122 as Blake Belladonna (RWBY)
Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia as Izuru Kamukura (Kamen Rider OC)
Cthulhos Cthulhos as Charles Thurston (OC)
Chungchangching Chungchangching as Tandem (CLIMAXVerse)
animegirl20 animegirl20 as Amy Rose (Sonic X)
wdinatx wdinatx as Shirou Emiya and Saber (Fate Series)
Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun as Ren and Len Kagamine (Vocaloid)
SheepKing SheepKing as Alphonse Elric (Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood)
Damafaud Damafaud as Lyle Walt (Sevens)
Jeremiah Jeremiah as Hat Kid (A Hat in Time)
Birb Birb as Ike Plymont (OC)
Arnold Shpitz Arnold Shpitz as Arnold Shpitz (Lisa the Pointless)
thefinalgirl thefinalgirl as Aeon and Double (Skullgirls)
Corrosion Corrosion as Alex Mercer (Prototype)
Aegis Aegis as Leon Kennedy (Resident Evil)
Sleek Sleek as Jerome-092 (Halo Wars)
DerpyCarp DerpyCarp as Ike (Fire Emblem)
Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre as Chloe (Earthbound OC)
Zamasu Zamasu as Soma Cruz (Castlevania Series)
FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla as Arthur Morgan (Red Dead Redemption II)
Specialist Specialist as Thaddeus Solaxus (Warhammer 40K OC)
jigglesworth jigglesworth as Big Daddy (Bioshock 2)
Ineptitude Ineptitude as Ritsu (Assassination Classroom)
Jrzag42 Jrzag42 as Misao Makimachi (Rurouni Kenshin)
T The Man With No Name as Papyrus and Sans (Undertale)
CatJones CatJones as Selvaria Bles (Valkyria Chronicles)
P PopcornPie as Samus Aran (Metroid) -
DEAD! BRAIN BLAST!
Sumirenko Sumirenko as Byakuren Hijiri (Touhou Project)
PlusUltra PlusUltra as Shiki Ryougi (Kara no Kyouki)
CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow as Eric the Typhlosion (Pokémon OC)
TCA TCA as Katrina Ridley (Pokémon OC)
DapperDogman DapperDogman as Parappa the Rapper (Parappa the Rapper)
Stormcloak Stormcloak as Negan (The Walking Dead)
Shiyonichi Shiyonichi as Robert E. Cerf (Kamen Rider OC)
Centurion_ Centurion_ as Bryan Fury (TEKKEN)
June Verles June Verles as Steve (Minecraft)
Haz. Haz. as Goro Akechi (Persona 5)
Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara as Yuma Kennedy (OC)
GearBlade654 GearBlade654 as Julian and Praetorian (XCOM 2)
Cocogerber13 Cocogerber13 as Link (The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild)
ManyFaces ManyFaces as Calvin Zabo (Marvel Comics)
2Bornot2B 2Bornot2B as Noel Vermillion (Blazblue)

Last edited:
You wake up... in a new large warehouse.... you have no clue what happened, and frankly you looked ready to begin bawling your eyes out in fear. You noticed the man speaking, and tried to listen, curling into a tiny ball since you were still in your beastie form. He thought you had all been killed.... well that’s good you hope... it means you don’t have to go back... for now.... you also prayed that “Hyde” was back to being his normal calmer self, you didn’t want him to pummel you halfway to hell!! You guess all you can do now is try to recollect yourself.. you also sorta wish you had taken some other weapons with you from that room... oh well.
But that tesseract item... whatever it was, it wasn’t something of “demon” origin... but perhaps space origin..? Well... you suppose you should just listen for now... but god your head hurt from being knocked out like that, and being taken here... you’re a sensitive boye after all!!!
ManyFaces ManyFaces Everyone Everyone

Jx5lZns.png

Ryougi Shiki
Tags: thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

Their reaction was sudden, the girl leapt from the air over the electrical arcing ground pulling something out from behind their back as a slicing motion is made and they stand there for a few moments, looking around at all the others on the ground for a second before staring at the Iron man "Oh the pain, i am about to fall" voice deadpan and listless before lying down gently and closing her eyes, only to open them once within the warehouse-like building landing softly upon the ground. Standing she simply stares to the one-eyed man and glances idly to the others scattered around until they wake, almost amused expression as the boy speaks before shaking her head. Though looking to her hand idly she works to remove the dust from her dress once more. "I disabled that item as soon as he announced it, the man was a fool like many in his position, too blinded by his own greed to make competent decisions...it seems that he was not the only one lacking information. The only reason I'm still here...is i don't have anything better to do at the moment, though I do have the purpose to remove something or someone when that becomes apparent"

This entire ordeal was troublesome, she should have just removed cobblepot when first encountering him, then again she idly wonders if she should just go and remove him now, bouncing the thought in her mind she moves over to the side slightly "I have no reason to kill anyone, One important factor you need to be aware of is i understand murder better than anyone here...though it seems to remove this artefact would rectify most of the problems and get some peace. Just tell me when and ill do so."

Last edited:
Ike shake the drowsy out of his head. "Ok, armor guy explodes." He notes to himself.
He carefully considers Fury's Explanation. and when it's done, he walks over to Scott Lang, seeing as he's the most approachable, and offers him a Handshake.
"Thank you for helping get the bombs out of us. And No hard feelings." thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

Last edited:
Oh... the other ike is here too... you knew you could trust him at least, so you scuttle over to him, and just sit down, like some obedient animal. Since, you did look like an animal right now.
“H... hey... other ike..... glad to uh.. s-see you’re safe too... and here... any... idea what’s going to... you know... happen to us...?”
You looked pretty shaken up from the fight, and also from having to almost get your ass beat by Hyde..
DerpyCarp DerpyCarp

Misao managed stay out of everyone's line of sight, and avoided fighting. When the electricity came, she realized this must be Cobblepot killing her for avoiding the fight. No wait, if that were the case, he'd activate the bomb within her noggin. This was from those heroes, what were they doing-
Next thing the ninja girl knew, she was laying in another blank room with ever again. She jumped to her feet at the first sign of being awake, and clutched her kunai, before listening to the man in the middle of the room speak. "I can't wait to kick his butt," she thought aloud after hearing that they'd get to fight Cobblepot. These were the first words she had spoken since arriving in this world.
After all was said, the child rushed to the counter where Scott had placed bags of food. She stole about five granola bars, and ran to a corner of room before she could get caught, and proceeded to rip open the strange packaging to much on the snacks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back