• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Plots and Pairings and More Plots!! (Always Open)

CastoffCaptain CastoffCaptain I'm afraid I haven't put nearly that amount of thought into
what part of the Victorian era this would take place in. I still need to do more
research, I'm just easily distracted. And it's not really a case of her slumming
it, so much as her trying to evade pursuers of some sort and escape London.

Old writing sample and a newer one.
Your writing is beautiful. Really nice voice.

Unfortunately, I have overstretched myself and am having to cut back on RP offers. I do want to RP with you at some point, though.

Dammit.

Hey, I would love to try the Vampire Masquerade, or the Sailor Mermaid one (I know it's closed, but if you're still interested).

Interested in the werewolf x human plot, haven't RP'ed as a rozzer yet.

LinkyGirl LinkyGirl Hey! The To Tame a Dragon plot isn't quite done so I'm not sure I'm ready
to do it. I'd be interested in the Rich x Poor though. Did you have any ideas of what
you'd like to do with it?

So hey! I'd love to dive into the relationship between maybe a trans person and thier girlfriend, me using one of my oc's as the girlfriend. I love darker plots and that might just lead us into one, if maybe you'd like to come up with something just message me!!(:!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back