• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Plots and Pairings and More Plots!! (Always Open)

Hiya!
I love the Masquerade plot. The simplicity behind it as well as how far and beyond it can go in terms of rp excites me. I'm hoping possibly in the medieval era? I would be more than happy to play as the vampire elder.
How about it? (;

Evil's Angel is... interesting. I believe that I could quench your thirst for this RP. Hopefully.

Evil's Angel or Prince x Maid. I am better at submissive characters so I would rather play the maid or the young girl. I am also up for playing around with the genders of the characters since I am also genderfluid

Hello! I'm interested in some of your plots! Though do you have any preferences on any of them? And would FxF be okay?

I'd love to try it out! I've never really done a sailing rp before, but I think it would be fun!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back