• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Plots and Pairings and More Plots!! (Always Open)

Hi! We're pretty much the same on preferences and stuff. Check out my search thread and look at some of the pairings there? See if you like anything? Link is in my sig :closed eyes open smile:

I like your duchess plot. Quite a bit. I'm at work, however, and can only sneak short PMs or replies on my phone, so give me about an hour and I might double back on this-- especially if you'd allow for a wee tweaking of the plot to allow for my character to perhaps be a mild recluse with burn scars--nothing too extreme-- I already have an English nobleman I could use. I can also make up someone new.

Do you have samples of your writing ?

CastoffCaptain CastoffCaptain I'm so happy to hear that you're interested! I haven't gotten
to play with this plot and character very much. And I allow for all sorts of plot
tweaking. It makes things interesting. I'd be absolutely delighted to pit my
character against him.

And, uh, sure! What kind of samples were you looking for?

CastoffCaptain CastoffCaptain I'm so happy to hear that you're interested! I haven't gotten
to play with this plot and character very much. And I allow for all sorts of plot
tweaking. It makes things interesting. I'd be absolutely delighted to pit my
character against him.

And, uh, sure! What kind of samples were you looking for?
So, here's a sample of my writing, f'ex:

https://www.rpnation.com/threads/blackshot-ghosts-closed.287440/

It's the only RP I'm currently in at the moment. It'll give you an idea of my writing style, post length, character depth, etc.

I have my old Gaia ones, as well:

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/test-forum/castoff-s-rp-samples-no-posting-please/t.84078813/

Lord Whitlow's the one I'd think of modifying for the RP. Good ol' Mr. Darcy. So it's a case of rich girl slumming it, then? I had a very brief chance to skim it. And when in the Victorian era are we talking? Early? Late?

There's also the possibility of Poldarking it, too, if you wanted-- bringing the street urchin into the house for protection (a la your Wild Girl plot) and then having things turn out very, very differently than what my character expected. A squishing of the two plots together, as it were.

I'm interested in doing a vamp x human rp. Could I do the human, also could do fxf one or one with a non-binary character

Users who are viewing this thread

Back