• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Plots and Pairings and More Plots!! (Always Open)

Unwavering Knight Unwavering Knight Hey! Both of those are absolutely still open. How were you thinking of mixing them?
I was thinking that you would take the role of the princess, as was noted to be your desire in the plot's description, while the hunter would be a rather strange knight of my creation. The character I have in mind would straddle the line between supernatural and human, a mixture of Peter O'Toole's Don Quixote and something akin to the Cenobites from Clive Barker's Hellbound Heart/Hellraiser series. It would not be a shapeshifter per se, but rather a mostly human lifeform with a fixed appearance, albeit saturated with delusion.

I understand this seems more complicated than it is when so compressed into a few sentences. I believe it would be a lot more simple in practice, the character being first and foremost just a knight on a quest. Would this be to your liking? I can provide a writing sample for clarification if you wish.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back