• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Plots and Pairings and More Plots!! (Always Open)

awriternamedian

Not made of lies and deceit
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
So the penguin finally gave up. She realized that she had a bunch of plots floating around, and instead of trying to keep track of ten different threads, everything is just gonna get moved here. Savvy?

First, a bit of information about me. I'm 24 and identify as a genderfluid femme, any pronouns, and I'm pansexual. I've been roleplaying for about twelve years on and off. It gets my creative juices flowing, especially when I'm dealing with a bit of writer's block. I love collaborating with other people. I have a passion for singing and express it frequently through karaoke. There are a couple of issues with my head, so I do have the occasional breakdown. During this time I may or may not be able to respond frequently. I will however, let you know when this happens, and I'll try to keep in contact as much as I can so you know I'm still into it.

Alright, here we go!

CURRENTLY ONLY SEARCHING FOR 'A MUSIC AFFAIR', 'THE URCHIN TURNED DUCHESS', 'TO HUNT AND BE HUNTED', AND 'THE FALLEN ANGEL'

A couple of things:

- If you pm me first, please do it with the name of the plot or pairing or character you're interested in.

- You must be alright with violence and swearing and darker themes. They make for good spice, and I find darker themes interesting. Also, out of character, I curse like a sailor. I have a hard enough time watching it around small children, let alone online.

- I prefer all characters to be at least 18. I do have a high school theme plot, but even there I'd prefer both our characters be 18.

- I really really really enjoy romance in my roleplays. Like, a lot. However, for various plots, the roleplay does not need to center around the romance. It should come naturally.

- I've only ever done m/f. However. However!! I'm starting to become interest in m/m and f/f. As far as m/m, I think I'd only be able to play the more submissive of the pair. Not sure with the f/f. Also, I'd love to try stuff with trans and nonbinary characters.

- Please be cool with playing side characters occasionally. Obviously a couple of my plots don't require it, at least for a while, but a world grows stale with only two people.

- One paragraph minimum per post, two is preferable, more and you become a god.

- If you're interested in a plot that is marked Closed, I can potentially be persuaded to play it with you, as long as you can present an interesting character.

- If you have a character you've been itching to play that doesn't really fit into any of my plots, let me know! We can brainstorm a plot around them. It would be a fun challenge. I'm pretty good at making up characters on the fly, and I always enjoy it immensely.

- I prefer detailed intros to character sheets, but I'm flexible. Let me know your preference.

- I do not have a preference on pictures. I understand when it comes to medieval and fantasy stuff, it's totally hard to find a realistic looking pic. I personally love using anime pictures. If you have a preference, please let me know.

- I feel like this should be unnecessary to say, but if you are interested in one of my plots, please read it thoroughly so that you understand what it entails. If you have questions, ask and I'll happily explain.

- Disclaimer: None of the pictures used, here or otherwise, are mine.

- I'm strangely in the mood to play vulnerable females right now, so if you have an aggressive guy you're looking to play, I'd be so into that.

Uhh, I think that's all. Always being updated. Anyways. I've now added a thread for my characters, so you can take a look at that, and if any of them interest you, or you have a character you want to throw at them, let me know! It is a work in progress though, so there's not a lot of information on each character yet.

Characters!!!

Pairings!!!

Rich x poor

Bad boy x good girl

Bad girl x good boy

Artist x muse

Vampire x human

Angel x demon

Angel x human

Demon x human

Vampire x werewolf

Vampire x hunter

Werewolf x hunter

Werewolf x human

Princess x knight

Princess x rogue

King x maid

Teacher x student

Arranged Marriage

Pairing Plots!!!

no slide

Plots!!!

289d7d1e590d56e2571d4e9ea21abe0d.jpg
To Hunt and Be Hunted

This is a story about a runaway prince(ess). Cliche, no?

Welcome to the Kingdom of Miraven. For as long as anyone could remember, the kingdom had lived in peace. When the current king fell in love, everyone rejoiced, for their king was benevolent and just. The news of the queen's pregnancy ignited a week long celebration throughout the land, and nine months later a beautiful baby was born. Only a year after the child's birth however, the queen was killed by an animal while traveling. Heartbroken, the king had the beast hunted down, only to discover that the creature was actually what would soon be known as a Shifter.

Shifters were people with the ability to change their shape into that of an animal. They'd lived under the noses of the humans for hundreds of years, rarely sharing the knowledge of their abilities for fear of disturbing the peace of the kingdom. Though typically only born to a Shifter parent, or parents, on random occasions they would spring up from human parents. Enraged over the death of his beloved queen, the king declared war on all Shifters. For nearly 20 years the Shifters were hunted down and slaughtered, slowly dividing the kingdom between those who hated the Shifters, and the few who sympathized with them. A rebellion began to form as the unrest grew, and the kingdom now stands on the brink of war.

And so we come back to our runaway heir. As was mentioned before, on rare occasions a Shifter would be born into a human family. Around five years old, the prince(ess) shifted for the first time. In a lucky coincidence, the only person to observe this startling ability was the child's nursemaid, who quickly worked to hide the child's ability. They were taught not to shift, to be human, to deny their nature, and for most of their life, this worked. A month before their 21st birthday however, to save the life of a servant, they were forced to reveal themselves. The king was enraged, and so a few loyal servants quickly helped the prince(ess) to escape before they could be captured. Their father concocted a plan. No one could know that the heir to the throne was a Shifter. The people adored them, and the revelation would shift sympathies. So, to kill two birds with one stone, the king sent the best hunter he could find to capture the prince(ess). They would be brought back to the castle, and killed in a way that would insinuate a Shifter had killed them, thus turning the tide of his war. And so our story begins, an epic chase between the hunter and the hunted.

So, more information on the universe. The only humanoid beings in the Kingdom are humans and Shifters, but there are a number of 'fantasy' animals, such as phoenixes, griffins, etc. They are simply rarer, thus finding a Shifter who can become one of these creatures is a bit rarer as well. If you play the hunter and you'd like to play a character who isn't a human, I'm open to it as long as you have good reason for their species, and it isn't too extravagant.

Generally, a Shifter born to a Shifter parent will change for the first time very early in life. However, one born to human parents can shift for the first time at any point until about their early 20's. If you have any more questions about it just let me know. Would really like to play the princess, however I can be persuaded to play the hunter, male or female, as long as you can present an interesting princess. This one is open to f/f.
9af514aa5644f339b97978b656afab45.jpg
The Mermaid Sailor

Basically, mermaids are being hunted by sailors and pirates, nearly to extinction. The reason is debatable. Maybe there's a huge prejudice against them. Maybe their parts are being sold. Maybe they themselves are being sold, as pets of some sort. That's totally up for discussion.

So one day, a mermaid decides that possibly the safest course of action, would be to insert themselves directly into the hornets nest. After all, who would expect a mermaid to be found among a group of sailors? They also figure that perhaps they can save some of their kin this way. They find themselves in a sailing village, in time to find out that a ship is taking on some new crew. Something about them makes the captain take them on, despite having no real sailing experience.

And so our story begins.

So the captain can be some sort of navy captain, or maybe a pirate, doesn't matter. In this universe, mermaids have the ability to take on human form. It is a highly guarded secret.

So anyways, I'd really like to play female, with a preference for playing the mermaid, though I can be persuaded towards the captain. I've got a character I like for both, I just haven't had the chance to play the mermaid role in a long time.
f409fcfae820b7e2e82cec727220268b.jpg
Lost In The Woods

So we've got a kingdom, right? Fairly peaceful kingdom, everyone's pretty much happy. Ruling family is strict but fair. The heir though is a bit of a, well, rebel. Not in a completely cliche way. They're perfectly aware of their duties, and welcome them gladly. They have no issues with becoming the king/queen one day. They just feel, you know, cooped up occasionally. So they like to slip from the castle with their favorite horse and ride around the countryside a bit. Nothing dangerous, and they always return before people get too worried.

The one downfall of this kingdom is a forest that's near the capital city. It's incredibly thick, and no one is entirely sure how big it is. There are a ton of rumors about it. About living plants and dangerous creatures and black magic. For the most part, no one ever enters. Those foolhardy enough to do so never return. Well, occasionally one or two will escape, but they do so without their mind intact.

Well one day the prince(ess) decides maybe they should explore the forest a bit. Not go deep, just explore the edges. They get a bit in and become spooked by something, but when they turn to leave, they find themselves lost. Some creature attacks, scaring their horse into dumping them and racing away, and as they think death is upon them, a wild person swings in and saves them from the creature.

This person cares for them, gives them a place to sleep for the night, and in the morning returns them to the edge of the forest. Soon after, whether days or weeks, the prince(ess) makes their way back, enchanted by the wild person who'd rescued them.

Currently in the mood to play a wild girl. But I may be persuaded otherwise. Also, it would be really cool I think to do this f/f. But that's not required.
91fec9bbd4a098a1a81b06b444521f7d.jpg
A Witch Among Us - Closed

So this is a modern, high school plot, with a twist. So we've got a small town. Kinda close knit, most of these kids have gone to school together since, well, since they started school. It's very rare to get newcomers, I mean, there's not really much of a draw. Which is why everyone is shocked when on first day of senior year, they find a new girl has joined them. She's odd, and a bit standoffish, and an instant curiosity.

This girl is also a witch. Not the Hollywood portrayal though. No devil worshiping or pointy hats or broom riding. Witches are simply people able to see the energy of the world, and bend that energy to their will. Sometimes this is accomplished through spells, sometimes through ritual, sometimes through things like potions. For obvious reasons, however, it's kept very much a secret from the world. Human beings have never reacted well to what they don't understand.

This girl is such a curiosity, that she catches the attention of the most popular boy in school. Be he a jock or a bad boy or any other such high school role, it doesn't matter, he's just the most popular. So when he stakes an interest, he stakes a claim. He's used to getting what he wants, when he wants it. Until her. She immediately brushes off his interest. Which, of course, just piques it more.

Thus begins our chase. Will he win her over? Will she shake off his interest? What will happen when he finds out what she is? Will he? Will the rest of the school? The town? Who knows!
ac74788f22e15bcca0466d4e5f193b99.jpg
A Primal's Freedom - Closed

So a bit different with this one. I have a story I'm working on, and a somewhat undeveloped character. Want to use her in a roleplay, so I can get a better feel for her. Not just a random roleplay, I do actually have a plot to use.

Welcome to the wonderful world of underground Primal cage matches! It's exciting! It's violent! It's illegal!Though none of the authorities anywhere actually care enough to enforce the laws against it.) It was a place where rich men and women pitted their Primal slaves against each other, and people thronged to make bets. It was a profitable business, one that had gone on for decades, ever since the Primals were discovered and enslaved.

Primals were creatures who were both human and not human. Animals, but human animals. They were instinct driven, all of their senses amplified tenfold. Generally in possession of larger canines and sharper teeth, longer and sharper claws. Brutal and honest and physically driven, with increased strength and healing.

Technology was developed upon their discovery. A chip that, when inserted, bound a Primal's dangerous strength, tracked their whereabouts, and delivered a small shock if the Primal was being rebellious or difficult. The chip was inserted surgically in the back of the neck, bound to their spine and nervous system, removable only through surgery.

Sometimes these Primals were kept as pets. Sometimes as bodyguards. Or companions. As bed-warmers. And frequently as fighters. Kitai was one such fighter. Incredibly gifted, in many different ways, and was one of many Primals owned by a cruel man, who delighted in tormenting them and punishing them for errors, no matter how small. She also had a secret.

She could lie.

It's a well known fact that Primals are incapable of lies and subterfuge. It's one of the reasons they were so easily caught. If you were to ask one if they were indeed a Primal, the answer would always be yes, no matter how necessary it would be to deny it. Kitai was, to her knowledge, the only one who possessed the ability. So she used it to her advantage. She passes herself off as an average fighter, to keep her owner from paying more attention, winning and losing fights as she found necessary. Until she's approached by a man one day after a fight, who reveals that he's caught on to her game. He finds her, and her ability, fascinating.

So he offers her a deal. He would buy her, and offer her her freedom, with conditions. If she could win 100 fights, he would have her chip secretly removed and give her the means to hide her species from the world. However, each fight she lost would set her back two. It was an enticing deal, and how could she possibly say no?
0edbf903a35637ac6487f0870299aae7.jpg
Soul Mates? - Closed

Couple of things before I throw out the plot idea. First, I'll be playing two guys, and I'd like you to play a girl. Second, this will most certainly be a romantic thing. Third, I'm a huge fan of unconventional relationships. Which will make more sense in a bit. Fourth, be prepared for aggressive men, swearing, and maybe a little violence. (Nothing abusive though, that's not conducive to romance.)

So here's the thing. Your character is poor. Very poor. Her mother died giving birth to her younger brother, and her father died in a gang related incident around the time she turned eighteen, leaving her to raise her brother by herself. A few years pass and now she's in her early twenties, and slowly getting her feet under her. Her brother is about to enter high school. While the middle school he went to was semi decent, the only high school in the area is riddled with drugs and violence and gangs, and she fears for his life.

One day, a man shows up at her door. He tells her that he would be willing to pay for her brother to go to a good private school, out of the city, on one condition: She must come work for him, for as long as her brother is in school. He's vague on the nature of the job, telling her only that it would involve moving into his and his partner's home, and leaves her with his business card, with instructions that, if she decided to accept, she should come to the address on it with her brother.

Will she decide to take his offer and temporarily give up her freedom?

There's a twist here. A reason why this man would go out of his way to help a strange woman. He and his partner are not human. They are Immortals. Beings who will never die from sickness or old age, though they can with much difficulty be killed. While they all possess enhanced strength and senses, they each also possess a gift unique to them, usually something that fits with who they are as a person.

The one downside to being immortal is that, unless you date another immortal, all of your lovers eventually die. And there simply aren't enough immortals in the world for that to be feasible. Yet another twist though: Every Immortal has a soul mate. Someone who will be their perfect mate. They know this person on sight, and their first physical contact seals the link between them. That one person can be turned into another Immortal. Which, of course, explains why a man would offer such a deal to a complete stranger. He'd seen her, and knew her immediately. So he brings her to his home.

What he doesn't expect though, is that when she meets his partner, his closest friend in the world, they discover that she is his soul mate as well...
52a6e6768bfb6b2e6785518a7e94104a.jpg
The Urchin Turned Duchess

Imagine his surprise when, as the Duke is riding through one of the rougher parts of London, a young street urchin launches himself into the man's carriage. The boy is dirty and rough and waifish, and the Duke's first instinct is to have him tossed out, physically if needed. Before the Duke can make a scene, the boy pleads with him to let him ride for just a couple of minutes, just until they're a couple of streets away. The man, seeing real fear in the boy's eyes, relents and agrees to his request. Feeling pity for the boy, he strikes up conversation to distract him. It works, and he ends up becoming oddly fascinated by the strange child.

So imagine his surprise a few days later when he encounters the boy again, at a high class party. Not as a young street urchin though, but as a beautiful Duchess. As he confronts her, she begs him not to reveal the circumstances of their first meeting. Both fascinated and intrigued by her, he agrees, but with one condition: she must allow him to court her exclusively, thus allowing him the opportunity to learn her secret. Reluctantly she concedes to his condition, knowing that she has no choice...

So this would be Victorian era, and unlike most of my plots would be completely realistic. I'd play the Duchess, since I know her secret of course, so I'd like you to play the Duke. There's a couple of different ways that character could go, whether he be an infamous rake, or a socialite, or highly straight laced. All that I really ask is that he be aggressive enough to actually, you know, actively pursue her secret.
f1ce4a430173a838030b0b6f2d88b3bd.jpg
My Neighbor is a Vampire! - Closed

So essentially, my character is mostly human. Her father was a vampire and her mother was a human. Because of it, her senses, speed, and strength are amplified, though they don't reach the level of a full blooded vampire. Doesn't possess the vampires' weaknesses, but is as easy to kill as a regular human. Half vamps are incredibly rare, as the mother almost always dies during childbirth. They are also incredibly valuable and sought after. Not only is their blood more desirable, but when bit their body goes into overdrive, quickly replacing all blood lost, making them the perfect vampire companion.

My character lost both her mother and her twin brother when she was a child and her father was nowhere to be found, so she was taken in by an old friend of her father's. The woman raised her, taught her how to disguise herself, protect herself, to hide from other vampires. Aside from the occasional random run-in, she does pretty well.

Until your character moves in next door.

Right, so, yeah. That's my idea. It can pretty much go anywhere. We could do a bunch of 'slice of life' type scenes, we could throw in a bunch of drama, we could come up with an actual plot. Or all three! Your character is completely your to do whatever you wish with. There are zero stipulations or requirement on them, except that they, you know, be a vampire.

Also, you need to be able and willing to introduce other characters. You don't necessarily have to create more main characters, but you need to be able to play at least some side characters, as will I. If it's just the two people, things get boring and stagnant.
d3b633778f32dc4e522df20bcddeefed.jpg
The Vampire Masquerade - WANT

So pretty simple idea. There's a huge masquerade ball planned this evening in the capital city, celebrating the winter solstice. Everybody who's anybody will be there, or so it's said. In reality, it is an annual gathering for noble, powerful vampires from across the kingdom. It is a heavily guarded affair, with absolutely no humans in attendance. Not even the usual human feast, merely generously 'donated', carefully preserved blood. So it is with great surprise that (MC), a young human woman, manages to infiltrate the ball.

(YC) is a vampire elder. He is, in fact, the man who hosts the masquerade every year. He considers having her removed, but decides that perhaps their ball has become a little stagnant. It's become a chore for him, and having lived as long as he has, very little holds any interest to him. And so he decides to let her stay, amused at the thought of her trying to interact with the party goers, and intrigued as to how she managed to infiltrate their ball in the first place.

So yeah, that's about the gist of it. It can lean towards the victorian era or the medieval era, or we could even go for a more modern twist, with the vampires being rich elite instead of nobles.
21b3acab6bf479aed60cc86f9e709a52.jpg
A Music Affair - WANTWANTWANT

So this is a combination of:
Teacher x Student
Rich x Poor
Bad Boy x Good Girl

Muse A didn't need to work. He'd grown up in a rich, affluent family, and if he so desired he could spend the rest of his days in comfort. However, he was a highly successful pianist, and more than anything he enjoyed sharing his knowledge. And so he taught piano at one of the most prestigious schools in the country. Well, up until he was caught in a, um, compromising situation with another teacher. It took a while for the scandal to die down, and he considered giving up on teaching during that time. But he decided he enjoyed it too much to stop. And so, once things had calmed, he moved across the country and took a teaching position a Winterville School of Fine Arts.

Muse B was a poor girl from the wrong side of town. Despite having been poor her whole life, her early childhood was happy. Her father was loving and kind. She got her passion for piano from him, as well as her innate skill. He saved every penny he earned, looked into every scholar, and by the time she turned fourteen he'd saved enough to get her into Winterville for all four years of high school. During that last summer however, he was killed by a stray bullet in a drive by shooting. Her mother sunk into alcohol and despair, and her brother, who now had to take care of the family, became abusive. Both of them resented her, for how dedicated her father had been to her. So she grew quiet and guarded, throwing herself solely into her studies, knowing getting into a good college would be her only way out.

So when her final year of high school starts, she can't allow herself to be distracted by the handsome new teacher. Not even when she finds out she'll be working with him one on one.

He was going to be good this year. No more scandals, no more drama. Just teaching. At least, until she walks into his classroom for the first time. She's exactly his type. Sweet and shy, submissive but strong, with a natural talent for the piano. Not to mention beautiful. How the hell was he supposed to survive this school year?

So yeah. This calls for pretty specific character types, which isn't normally my thing. I'd like to play the girl, since this is a new plot of mine and I'm still feeling it out. And obviously this is gonna have some darker themes to it, so yeah. Just a warning..
e048e51d41e1a3e504c5d69f3d60f197.jpg
Evil's Angel
He was the epitome of evil. Of hate and sadism and malice. He got off on the pain of others. His only joy was their misery. Nothing in his long, long life had ever tempted him to be anything other than what he was.

Until her.

She was like a bright light in his eternity of darkness. She made him feel things, want things, he'd never experienced before. So he did the only thing he could think of.

He killed her.

His life returned to normal, the girl just a small blip in his long life. Until decades later, he runs into her again. Angry, he kills her once more. Then it happens again. And again. And again. Eventually, he gets tired of killing her, and becomes curious. So he watches her, sometimes for years, before killing her again. Every time he waits longer and longer. Finally, his curiosity overcomes his hatred. So, for the first time, he meets her.

Open to playing either role, and there a lot of ways this can go, so I left it mostly open. But that's the basic concept of it. Looking for a lot of dark humor in this, and it will probably be a very unhealthy relationship.
pvtX8Ns.jpg
The Fallen Angel - NEW - WANTWANTWANT

A guardian angel had gone mad. She killed the man she was supposed to have been protecting, along with a fellow angel. Three angels, to be exact. She was a danger to all those around her, and she needed to be put down. Which meant that it was time to call in one of the warriors. Typically the warriors protected their kind and humans from the demons that roamed the Earth. Nobody could remember the last time they'd been called to destroy one of their own. As such, it was hard to find an angel willing to take the task, even among the most battle hardened of the warriors. Finally they found a squadron who would do it. The leader's soul had become dark, and he was so close to falling himself. It was only so long one could fight demons with no break before that violence began to sink into their very being. The others who had gravitated towards his command were more of the same. But they would do it, and that was what mattered.

The problem now was to find her. It wasn't hard to see where she'd been. She left a trail of carnage and death everywhere she went. Letters written in blood were found near each body, the names of each victim, some crossed out, maps and lines drawn between them, alongside nonsensical words, as if she was taking notes or plotting. But her attacks were so random, seeming to make zero sense, so it was impossible to predict where she'd turn up next. Until finally they figured out what the nonsense words were. They were names. Or rather, one name, written over and over and over in every conceivable alphabet, but always with the letters scrambled. Having finally deciphered the name, they raced to track the person down, to discover a young woman and her child. There was something not quite right about the pair. Something not quite human. But it was as if they were shielded somehow, their true natures trapped and subdued.

It didn't matter who or what they were though. All that mattered was that the rogue angel was targeting them. The squadron cared little at first for the safety of the humans, dark as their souls had been turning. The humans were little more than bait to them. Their leader, however, reluctantly decided to protect them. Perhaps saving the woman and her child could restore their darkened souls.

As the former guardian closed in however, the shields protecting the pair were slowly broken, and the mystery of why they were targeted was unraveled. When their true natures were revealed, finally the angels understood why the former guardian had gone mad, and why she was so obsessed with finding them. And so they had a decision to make: keep these secrets just that, secrets, or pass the information along to their superiors, and risk being told to kill the humans they'd made it their mission to protect?

So, because this is a new plot and I'm still getting the feel of it, I'd like to play the woman and her child. I'd like you to play the leader, and I figure we can split the rest of the squadron between us. I can play the rogue angel unless you'd like to, or we can both control her as needed. This can start anywhere in the timeline up until they find the woman, it depends on your preference and how much plotting and development we'd like to do. We can also restrict this to mostly the main couple characters, only using others when needed, or we can diversify the cast, giving us access to fun side plots and stuff. Personally, I like the thought of the second one. But I usually like playing multiple characters. Just let me know what your preference is.

756312e39cf066d0279c6a88bc2d0a55.jpg
To Tame a Dragon - WIP

The princess was supposed to have been special. She was the seventh daughter of the seventh daughter, born to a family of warriors. The kingdom has always love her family, for their ability to keep them safe. Everyone celebrated when her mother became pregnant, because legend had said that she was to be the greatest of them all. When she was born though, they could tell right away that she would never be a warrior. She came early and was small, so much smaller than anyone in her family. And she was weak. She couldn't be away from her mother for more than a couple of minutes. She couldn't handle the heat or the cold. She spoke early, but walked late, and she cried a lot. She was afraid of my own shadow. She was still afraid of her own shadow.

So it was to her own surprise that she found herself venturing into the dragon's den.

**WIP*
The Truth About Hell - WIP

**WIP**

Last edited:
I was wondering if you'd wanna do a plot about some royalty encountering a group of illegal dragon hunters and (possibly) being saved by them?

I love "The Mermaid Sailor" prompt, and would be very interested in RP'ing this with you. You said that you would prefer to be a female mermaid, but when I read the prompt I immediately thought of an entirely different scenario. I'll explain more over PM if you're interested. (By the way, I would totally love to be the Captain sailor)

I'm interested in the Lost in the Woods plot, I've got a fantasy/fairytale swashbuckler character that I think would be perfect for this situation.

Evening. You still hunting people to roleplay with? I'm available and more than willing to do a plot of your choice from the ones you listed. 

Ah damn, sorry. I didn't know you responded. These alerts are driving me nuts with having to manually check everything to make sure I have things cleared. 

And uhm, in that case ... I'm good with any of your other three. I'm kinda more interested in your Mermaid Sailor or the Primal one than the Witch, but hey, if it's what your craving I can oblige. I'm pretty flexible, you know. 

That sounds good to me. I will start a pm in a bit to talk about specifics and details.

Ba da ba da

So I've been away for a long while and kinda dropped off on a lot

of things. Life has been really rough. So I'm looking for a couple

of roleplays to distract me from my woes. Looking for 'A Witch

Among Us', 'The Mermaid Sailor', and/or 'A Primal's Freedom'.

I will accept one of each, so let me know if you're interested. Due

to the fact that I'm still really messed up, I'm only interested in

playing female roles in these.

If you see this and have been doing one of these three plots with

me, and are interested in jump starting our roleplay, please shoot

me a message and let me know. Like I said, I've dropped off on

a lot of things, so I promise it's not because I disliked the roleplay.

An update:

I'm cool with 'A Witch Among Us', 'The Mermaid Sailor', 'A Primal's Freedom', and 'To Hunt and be Hunted'.

So I guess it's just lost in the woods I'm meh about.

Hello. Are you still looking for someone to rp with? I am interested in the soul mates plots you have. Hope to speak with you about it.

Well, I'm not really big on romance, but I like the sound of "To Hunt or be Hunted" and "Lost in the Woods". A mix, perhaps?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back