• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

usagi froggy

Rhythm Heaven Enjoyer
Hello! I'm really not sure what the status quo is for these interest check threads, but I thought I'd pop one up here and see if anyone is interested! In general, I am looking for partners who are adults (just because I'm an adult and I'd feel kinda weird RPing with people who aren't.) Listed below are various fandoms and settings and stuff I'm interested in, but I don't have any concrete ideas or anything. If any of them catch your eye, just let me know, and we can talk about it!

Current Interests:
  • Slice of Life RP with college-aged characters
  • Silly little fantasy worlds
  • Magic college????
  • Danganronpa (Canon or OC stuff)
  • Pokemon
  • Final Fantasy
  • Harvest Moon/Stardew Valley
  • A small town/farming-based RP in general would be cute and fun
  • Modern fantasy. Real world stuff, but vampires and stuff exist.
  • Honestly, any sort of fantasy/modern setting that involves world-building and character creation
Anyways, that's all my stuff! Feel free to message here or message me, or however stuff works on here if you wanna RP!

Hi! I was thinking maybe we can do a Slice of life rp with college-aged characters! :)

Hey there. I'd be interested in a small town/farming based or modern fantasy RP. I didn't see any mention of this, but what pairings do you prefer? I only do mxm and I play males. If you don't mind it, feel free to shoot me a message and we can discuss further!

When my schedule frees up, I'd totally be down to do either a college life slice of life styled rp or some sort of a magical college RP with ya. Just posting this here for later and expressing my interest so that when I can plot with you I don't forget that this is something I'm interested in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back