• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

CoolRoleplayer

Meta-Magic Eight Ball
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Hello!
I thought this time I'd make a short thread. Maybe I'll have some luck. Maybe you will DM me!

About me:
  • I am 24+. I don't care about your age: we can roleplay with no problem, doesn't matter your age.
  • I can roleplay multiple characters, background or main. I can also roleplay multiple canon characters. I am perfectly fine if you roleplay one character (canon or OC).
  • I'm trying to post once a day. I can write anything from one paragraph to several detailed paragraphs. Just no one lines. I am perfectly fine in waiting for your reply, even if it takes a week, or more.

What I am looking for:
  • I'd like to roleplay a telekinetic boy (can be child, pre-teen, teen, you choose).
  • You can also choose the strength of his telekinesis: from anywhere between: really weak, or really powerful.
  • Pretty straightforward. So if you do have a scenario, any, let me know.

What I don't want in the roleplay:
  • Romance against my characters. Nothing against it, I am just clueless here.
  • High fantasy or high magic, mythology. I don't like these things.
  • Horror, Graphical violence. I don't like these things.

I am open to GMed roleplays as well. These are really fun!! Please let me know if you would like it! I don't care if you are the GM, or if I am the GM.
We can roleplay in DMs. We can roleplay in 1x1 threads. We can roleplay in discord too if you prefer.
That's it.

About doubling. You know, people seem to use the word 'doubling' to mean very different things. So I thought in detailing it.
  • [yes] Canon x Your OC. Sometimes people use word 'doubling' to mean they want me to roleplay canon characters. Sure. Why not? I can roleplay multiple characters, even multiple canons against your OC. But I also would like my OC to be there in the roleplay.
  • [nop] Two separate roleplays. I've seen people using 'doubling' to mean two separate roleplays. In this case, you want Canon x your OC, but you don't want my OC in the roleplay. So, in this scenario, people propose two separate roleplays, one roleplay in which we do exclusively Canon x Your OC, and another roleplay we do something with my OC. I am afraid that's something I'll avoid. I usually find that people don't put the same effort in both roleplays, and, sometimes I get tired/demotivated in the roleplay without my OC.
  • [yes] Roleplaying multiple characters. I've seen people use the word 'doubling' to mean roleplaying multiple characters. In such a case, if we do so in a single roleplay, yes, I can do that. I can roleplay multiple characters with no problem (as long as my OC is included somewhere). And, you don't need to roleplay multiple characters, I am fine if you just roleplay your character.

Some fandoms: It shows which characters I can roleplay as, for your OC, or your canon. Open to crossovers and AUs. I really really enjoy crossovers! So, throw them at me!
Stars ** means I really want them.
The Mysterious Benedict Society (Disney TV Series).****
Looking for you to play: Any canon or OC
Can play for you: Everyone

Life is Strange 2.****
Can play for you: Daniel, Sean, Finn, Cassidy, etc.

Stargate SG1**** / Stargate Atlantis**** / Stargate Universe.****
Can play for you: Every human. I won't roleplay as goa'uld or aliens

Star Wars.
Looking for you to play: Any canon or OC. I'd like a lot if you could roleplay one of the clones from Bad Batch.
Can play for you: Nearly everyone. It would be awesome if I had the chance to roleplay as Admiral Thrawn.
Really, really looking for to roleplay in new Star Wars Andor**** series.

Back to the Future.
Looking for you to play: Any canon or OC.
Can play for you: Marty McFly, Doctor Brown.
It would be really fun to roleplay a Back to the Future x Star Wars crossover**.

Ender's Game (movie).
Can play for you: Everyone

Can play for you: Aang, Sokka, Zuko, Uncle Iroh.

Star Trek [Voyager - VOY, Deep Space Nine - DS9, The Next Generation - TNG].
Can play for you: Nearly everyone.

Marvel MCU.
Looking for you to play: At least one canon character. It would be really awesome if you could play as: Peter Parker, or Helmut Zemo.
Can play for you: Tony Stark, Ned, Peter Parker, Captain America, Bucky, etc. I won't roleplay as Asgards characters or aliens.

Some Plots: These are just loose ideas. Feel free to modify them as you wish. Or to come up with a plot on your own.
Isekai plot. For whatever reason MC's starship crashes from outer space into whatever world we want him to fit in. We could go into modern times, and maybe he bumps into your OC. He might try to get back though, and he might have a tough time adapting it. This could work everywhere, in fact, inside nearly any fandom as well. It could also go into Modern, or Historical, or medieval, or other time frames. It can easily be the reverse: your OC is the one who ends up where my OC is.

Spy team. That would be modern. A bunch of kids are selected to a possibly dangerous mission, that only kids can do (perhaps because where they are going only accept children (say, an institute)). If you watched the Mysterious Benedict Society (from Disney), it is more or less what I am talking about. We could even go with it, if you want. Your character could be other kids in the team, or perhaps someone who works there, or whoever you want.

Slice of life. Possibly in modern times, or inside some fandom. Perhaps he is trying to adapt to a normal life: school, etc. It could be a foster kid, or inside an orphanage. Could also be a way of runaway scenario, like Life is Strange 2. I enjoy a lot slice of life, and I am open to many things here.

Babysitter/Nanny Scenario. What would be like to babysit superpowered kids? In this scenario, your OC could be a nanny, tasked to spent a day with one more kids, with superpowers.
I am also open to group scenarios involving this.

Invulnerable Kid. What if this kid is far too powerful? Example: invulnerable (cannot be physically harmed), and his telekinesis is powerful. In this scenario, for example, if he were to be hit by a train, because the train is much heavier than him, nothing would happen to the train and he would be sent flying. However, because invulnerable, he wouldn't be harmed and would turn out fine.
- This can be slice of life, simply, what would happen, and how to deal with.
- This can also go inside nearly any fandom you wish.
- One could also explore the 'irony' of having an individual being too powerful, but, at the same time, being vulnerable as he is just a kid.

Historical harsh.
A plot in which our characters have to pass through or survive some very harsh or chaotic historical period. Example: WW1, WW2, Russian Revolution, Tsarist Russia, etc.
I don't really know what kind of plot I am looking for, so, if you have any ideas, let me know.

Child ruler. A plot where my character has political power for some reason (say, is a child emperor, or a ruler, or some sort of king). He could have been thrust upon the position, or he could have actually fought and grabbed the position himself. This is just a vague idea, and I do not have the slightest clue of a plot here. If you have any ideas, let me know!

Some genres:
Slice of Life
Found family
Foster
Adoption
Spy
Military
Isekai, Reverse isekai
Historical
Superpowers
Crossovers

Last edited: