• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
Ryujo would look at Elizabeth before looking back at Kotori.

“Kotori, I’m sorry I couldn’t make it there in time, if I knew what would have happened....”
He bowed in apology.
“If I can do anything to help, please tell me!”
He then looked at Elizabeth, before turning around.
“I’ll try to see if I can’t dig anything up about this tournament she mentioned, maybe...”
He would leave, as Elizabeth walked up to Kotori’s bedside, a look of anger on her face, but it looked a little off, like she was mad not at Kotori but herself.
Kotori would ask what was wrong, only to get slapped by Elizabeth.

Elizabeth would then cry as she hugged Kotori. “Idiot! Why didn’t you ask me to back you up?! If I was there, maybe Illya wouldn’t have ended up like she is now and you wouldn’t have lost part of your ability to move! Kotori, I really was scared! If it was any worse, I couldn’t tell you that I..... I love you!”

Kotori's eyes widened upon hearing the confession.

“L-Liz.....”

-------------------------------------
Outside the hospital
-------------------------------------
Jing was several centimeters away from exiting the entrance when he stopped for a moment. He soon took his glasses off and wiped the frame (the lens were fake) before sighing.

“.....I caused this.”

He muttered to himself. His phone soon rang in a particular ringtone (it was customised so that it rings a different melody depending on who's calling him)

What does he need me for?

Jing wondered as he answered the call.

“What seems to be the issue,Ian?”

“I see.....understood. I'll head there and meet up with you two in a moment.”

Ryujo would reach the outside of the hospital when he saw Jing leaving.
“Jing, Wait up!”

After catching up, Ryujo would look at Jing, before asking, “Where are you going?”

“A friend of mine called me. I'm heading to the location he told me to meet up with him. It's pretty far so I might not be back for a few days.”

Jing answered. He very quickly also added:

“Of course,I'll let the girls and Soichiro know about this.”

Silent momentarily,Jing sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose.

“Not even a few days of talking properly and you're actually telling me this. You definitely sound like the rest I've come to become friends with.”

He lowered his hand and nodded at Ryujo.

“I'll be alright. I just hope the sisters don't go demanding you and Soichiro for answers.”

Last edited:
“I was about to tell them too,but further confirmation helps. Thank you,Ryujo.”

Smiling and nodding at Ryujo,Jing soon turned and left.

Last edited:
As Jing left, Ryujo would take his phone out, before calling his father.

"Dad, I need your help. Something's happened, and you're the one person I can turn to when things get tough....."

-Gunpla Cafe-

"And until they can find a way to reverse the effect, I'm Orga while Kotori is Mika."
"To think the Berserker of all people would turn out like this ...."
Akira would take his Astraea type F out before looking at Rekka.
"You think it's time we got revenge?"
"It's not going to help the situation any. Even if we manage to beat her .... My daughter won't return to normal."

"And it's upsetting considering Kotori was going to enter the tournament along with me."

Ryujo would sit at a desk, brooding before looking at Inazuma and her sisters.

"Your school is still accepting applications right?"

“Y-yes. After hearing what's become of Illya......I'm worried about how it'll play out when people think that KAIS International is letting a "psycho" into the mix,nanodesu.....”

Inazuma confirmed,not wanting to believe that their friend,Illya,had really fallen of the slippery slope. Ikazuchi seemed to have taken notice of her twin sister's subtle sorrow at the news and asked:

“There has to be a way to snap her back to how she was....right?”

"I think.... If I battle her, I can snap her out of this. Only issue is getting to fight her."

He pondered for a minute, before looking towards Kotori, then nodding to himself.

He got up from the table and up next to Kotori, before swiping her hair ribbons. "Sorry about this. I'll return them though."

Kuroe realized what Ryujo was planning, the others not aware of his plan.
"Um.... You sure it's not going to backfire?"

"Trust me, I know what I'm doing!"

-Two Days Later, Monday Morning, KAIS Academy-

e648e3f7f7810c9203754a8d5de685fc.png

"Hello, My name is Ryuko Katagiri! I'm Ryujo's other cousin and I heard this was such a cool place to learn!"
Ryuko would then smile, while the Akatsuki Sisters looked at 'Ryuko' dumbfounded.

Akatsuki and Ikazuchi were barely near each other and they started whispering:

“W-wait up. Didn't he look like some miniature hunk earlier....? When was he so androgynous looking...?”

“How the heck should I know....!? I was about to ask the same thing...!”

Hibiki doesn't seem to look like she was even going to bother questioning the very situation that's occuring right now. Meanwhile Inazuma seemed pretty wiling to play along.

“Why yes! Who might you be looking for,miss Ryuko?”

"Good question. Is Miss Kijima here by chance?"

"Ask and you shall recieve."
Ryuko would jump from getting startled, before turning around to see Illya, a wicked smirk was spread on her lips.
"You said your name is Ryuko? It's a beutiful name.... For a pervert."

Ryuko got flustred.
"A pervert?! I'm not a pervert!"
"Yet here you are, a boy, dressed like a girl. Don't think that a little make up and having your dad being 'Mikazuki Augus' will enable you to fool me! I can already read your mind!"

Ryuko would step back, before glaring. "Then you know what I'm planning to do next?"
"Totally can."

Illya took out a gunpla, except it wasn't a gunpla, but rather a Figure Rise Standard Black Lotus.

accelworldblacklotusfigmamaxfatorygal_720x600.jpg

Ryuko studied the opponent's model real quick before asking,
"That isn't a Gundam?!"

“It's a model based off a fictional VR Online Avatar...” Hibiki confirmed, “Ryuko,it's advisable for you not to face her now. You knew nothing of Accel World after all.so this won't be a good sign.”

Last edited:
“Hibiki has a point. I wouldn’t want your gunpla to be completely destroyed just because you’re unfamiliar with other Plamo, but then again, what if this is a chance to prove yourself?”
Illya taunted, Knowing that regardless, she has won already.

“.... This is a trap isn’t it?!”
“Oh, you think you’re so smart you understand what my plan is?!”
Ryuko clenched his hands, before opening a gunpla case.
“Even if this is a trap, I won’t miss the opportunity to fight you.... but I’ll be using this!”
Ryuko would hold up a familiar black and red gunpla with a scar on the cockpit area.

“T-that's Illya's Destiny...!?”

Inazuma exclaimed,unable to contain her shock at Ryujo/Ryujo's possession of the ace custom.

“I see. So that's what Jing was doing yesterday before he left for the meeting....”

Hibiki muttered under her breath, noticing the scar still present at the cockpit.

But he left a spot.....could it be on purpose....?

The Destiny Noir? How did he.....

Illya would then realize something before laughing again, a hand covering her eyes.

“I see, so you think that by using something you haven’t battled with before, you can get an upper hand, am I right?”
“Wrong. It’s completely wrong. Illya, I’m using this Gundam to redeem itself for the pain you put it through!”

“The pain I put it through? You speak as if that piece of useless plastic had feelings!”
“The fight you put it through last Saturday, it disgraced the Gundam. You made it into a engine of hate, and I won’t let it be remembered as the machine that put Kotori in the hospital! It didn’t want to fight to hurt people!”

“Shut up. You don’t know anything.”

She moved to the battle table, before setting up the field. Her mind would race from what Ryujo said.
My gunpla.... in pain? I’ll show it pain. I’ll destroy it just so I won’t have to see a hurtful reminder of last week.

The field generated into a large city, as Illya placed the Black Lotus on the launcher. Ryujo did the same.

Battle Start

“Ryujo Katagiri, Destiny Gundam Noir, Here I go!”
“Burst Link, Black Lotus.”
Illya felt her consciousness transfer to the Black Lotus, before taking off.

------------------------------------------
Alex Ainsley's Caravan
------------------------------------------
“Alright,cat's out of the bad,let's hear the story you have to share old man.”

“You made it sound like I let slip the info unintentionally when I really mean it when telling you two this.....”

An older,but noticeably shorter man said in response to another man's remark. They were currently sitting outside of the vehicle alongside Jing at the outskirts of the city,where no one could overhear them. The older male wore round rimmed glasses and had a short beard around his chin,while the other man,who was taller than both the older male and Jing had a long brown hair that reaches his neck from behind. It would not take long for anyone in the Gunpla Battle community to realise who these two are.

“It's been a while since we've last talked,Kuroda,Alex. Or rather....Ian Vashti and Lockon Stratos.”

Alex/Lockon smiled as he handed both Kuroda/Ian and Jing some beverages before opening his.

“No kidding! You didn't tell me you had a hair do-ever either. Thought you'd still look like an 18 year old by the time we met now.”

Both Gundam Meisters soon heard Ian clear his throat,getting their attention.

“Our reunion aside,I trust the two of you know about the reason why I called you for help,right?”

“Yes.”

“Still. So it's true that the Plavsky Particles could actually be used beyond just giving life to the plastic models then?”

“Curiously enough. Yes. During our experimentation with the Plasvky Particle generator,some of the background props materialised ended up not dissipating much like the rest of the AR-Constructed environment should. It even felt like the real deal instead...here's one of the examples of the environmental props that didn't dissappear.”

Ian spoke as he placed a space station debris from Field 1:Space onto the table,in which Jing picked it up and inspected before trying to bend it.

“.....This actually feels like it was genuinely made of a material used for a colony in outer space.”

Jing spoke,handing it to Lockon (who himself also tried what Jing did) before letting Ian continue.

“We didn't think much of it since we thought someone within the workplace was just messing around with replicas. But the next few times we decided to check,the same phenomenon would actually happen again sometimes. The exact cause of it has yet to be identified,but after we did more investigation and found out it could even outright replicate what should've been impossible to create in real life but possible in sci-fi works...I was starting to get even more concerned about the possibility of it becoming a major issue in the future.”

“Adding to the disclosed information you eavesdropped on the guards and the higher ups about someone possibly also trying to utilise the Plavsky Particles for unintended purposes,the concern doubled,am I not wrong?”

“Yes. I wanted to investigate it myself but given the tasks I'm given as a Yajima Trading Engineer,I won't be able to do much without rousing suspicion from my colleagues. I may have left PPSE but ever since after getting rehired Yajima,work's been going well,so the last thing I wanted is to lose my job because my bosses think I'm up to something the moment I had heard about the commotion.”

Having finished his drink,Alex tossed his empty can back,where it would fall straight into the bin a few distance away from the caravan.

“And that's where we come in.”

Ian averted his gaze in guilt,nodding in confirmation.

“Yes,I didn't want to drag the two of you into this since it might be a lot more dangerous than I had expected. I thought of contacting Tiera and Allelujah too but thought it would just mean dragging all four of you into-”

The older man was stopped when Alex had his palm facing the former,as if motioning for the explanation to stop.

“Save it. We're in,right,Setsuna?”

Jing,or rather,Setsuna F Seiei,nodded in agreement.

“Yes. it wouldn't be too hard for us to go into Yajima Trading either,since they just released news of needing some part-time testers for the upcoming Plavsky System upgrade.”

“We could just be the part-time testers in question so that we at least get free reign of exploring the worker facility a little. With us being "Echo Fighters" who happened to have fought in the very first "Gunpla Faction Warfare" competition released as a testing ground for the warzone-experience,we have better chances of getting the spot.”

Their confidence left Ian at loss of words,judging by his incredulous expression at how optimistic the duo sounded as they agreed to help. Shaking his head,sighing and folding his arms, Ian briefly reminisced the past.

“Just like the old days huh....well,I suppose we'll be able to get the investigation started tomorrow then. Although....Setsuna,I do believe you're gonna have to get your old hair colour and hairstyle back for the sake of making it easier for you to be hired.”

Last edited:
-KAIS International-

The Destiny was sent hurtling to the ground, dust kicking up from the impact. The Black Lotus would approach through the smoke, its red eyes shining brightly with destructive intent.

"Is this really all?"
The Destiny Gundam would slowly get up, before drawing its Arondheit, but the weapon remained closed.
"No, I am not out of tricks yet!"
The Black Lotus would dash at the Destiny Gundam, hovering above the ground while doing so, as it activated both arm blades. The Destiny Gundam would activate the Arondheit, the beam flashing along the edge as it swung the sword at the Black Lotus. The Black Lotus would block with both weapons, as the swords had withstood the cutting power of the Arondheit, as if they were Beam Sabers themselves.

Ngh, she's tough,

The Black Lotus would spin around before slicing an arm off the Destiny, the Arondheit dropping to the ground, as the former would spin around, aiming to decapitate the later.

Ryujo's eyes flashed Amber, before the Wings Of Light Activated and the Destiny would dash to the right to dodge, before bringing up a Palma Fiora.

"Heh, using your newtype ability?"
The Black Lotus would disapear, as red particles would disperse in front of the Destiny, before the Black Lotus reappeared behind the Destiny, slicing through the later from the shoulder down, later exploding into nothing.

Battle Ended

Ryujo dropped to his knees, before he slammed a fist into the ground.
Damn it! I couldn't beat her! I'm sorry!

"You're weak. As long as I know exactly what you can do, you can never win, even as a Newtype."
Illya would flip her hair back, before leaving with her gunpla, but not before shooting a deal glare at the Akatsuki Sisters.
"Tell Jing that if he plans on fighting me later, he better not hold back."

“.....Sure....we'll tell him alright...”

Ikazuchi responded as Illya left. Hibiki stared at what was left of the Destiny Gundam Noir and muttered under her breath.

“To have seen you simply annihilate your own Gundam without a hint of regret.....you've really changed after all,Illya...”

Ryujo would get back up, before grabbing the only things remaining of the Destiny Gundam, The back unit, the Arondheit, and one arm. He looked at the remains, as tears filled his eyes.
I won't... I'm not... I will get stronger... I need to.... So I can make you happy.....

-With Illya-
Illya had reached the roof of the School Building, before reaching the fencing that surrounded it. Putting one hand on the fence, her expression was full of regret, contrary of what she felt earlier.

It was weak..... A symbol of my failure.... So why..... Why does my chest hurt...... From destroying it..... My Gunpla?

Ryujo would look at Inazuma, before looking back at the Destiny's remains.

"Even if I repaired it..... Could I be able to change the result that happened?"

“Only so if her moves weren't analysed throughly.”

Hibiki responded,holding up her phone.

“I recorded the battle on tape. I think it's best we carefully look at whatever information we have now so we could prematurely plan countermeasures against her. Should we end up facing her again.”

Ryujo looked at Hibiki with wide eyes, before his expression returned to that of determination and hope.

"When you say 'We', you don't mean....."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back