• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Pinterest

Oh no,
no, no, no
My friend, I like Pinterest on a good day, but pasting a link to 700 possible roleplay starters is a good way of telling any prospective partners
"I have 0 ideas and have put in 0 effort"

Oh no,
no, no, no
My friend, I like Pinterest on a good day, but pasting a link to 700 possible roleplay starters is a good way of telling any prospective partners
That's my Pinterest, I reposted EVERY single one of those prompts with the intention of finding anyone willing to go through some of the ideas with me..... I also have Pinterest boards for Characters, Creatures, Settings, and even Writing tips

Oh no,
no, no, no
Some people like to seek outside inspiration, do you start a flame from nothing? No, you start by gathering outside materials, telling someone that they put in 0 effort is not what we do here. Where you see nothing I see someone who put in the time and effort to gather 700+ ideas that they like and compile it into a list. Don’t belittle their time all because you fail to realize the work they’ve done.

Fair enough,
Knowing you reposted all those titles yourself gives a whole new level to this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back