• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom 𝑫𝑬𝑺𝑻𝑰𝑬𝑳 𝑹𝑷 𝑹𝑬𝑸 [OPEN]

S0LD13R

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
‘the goosebumps start to raise / the minute that my left hand meets your waist’

yo yo, requesting an rp! i’m on season 6 of supernatural and i would be crazy not to see the chemistry between dean and castiel, so with that, i’m looking for a castiel! i’d prefer my rp partner to be NOVELLA (being able to write multiple messages) with good grammar and a good understanding of castiel / castiel and dean’s relationship!

i’m really down for whatever, but i’m not that far into supernatural, so i can’t say i know everything that goes down in the show or between the characters. def want smth w romance, SLOWBURN, angst, hurt / comfort, fluff! if you have plots PLEASEE lmk i’ll be 100% down to listen.

DM me if you’re interested!

‘and then i watch your face / put my finger on your tongue ‘cause you love the taste’

Users who are viewing this thread

Back