• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

peachyszn

One Time Luck
hello! i am looking for an 18+ roleplay partner to do a romantic OR platonic supernatural roleplay. i prefer canon / canon but i am still open to using oc’s.
below i will list the characters i usually don't mind writing as! they include but aren’t limited to:

-sam winchester
-dean winchester
-castiel
-gabriel
-jack kline
-jo harvelle
-claire novak
-jessica moore
-eileen leahy
-rowena macleod
-charlie bradbury

i also have a huge list of ships i could send, or im also open to hearing any of yours! also, i love rare pairs!
i dont mind being the one to start, and i can also give a bunch of plot ideas to choose from if needed!
i only ask that you write in third person, don’t give me one liners, and have seen the show. i would also prefer you be able to write as a switch or dom, but it’s not necessarily required depending on the plot and ship.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back