• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Feedback time! What deterred you from commenting/PMing?

• Incompatible writing styles

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Too much to read/poor formatting

• No overlapping interests/fandoms

Votes: 3 100.0%
  • Fear of commenting/messaging (we've all been there buddy!)

• Something else! (Let me know, if you feel comfortable doing so!)

• Total voters

wolpharim

Cruel, but wise.
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
✨Hey! I go by Wolfe, and I'm looking to get back into roleplaying after a hiatus.

Some things to know about me:
  • I've been roleplaying for about 10 years! (This also means that I am 18+ and strongly prefer 18+ partners)
  • I write in the range of literate to novella. I just like detailed writing!
  • Pretty much all of my OCs are female or nonbinary. That doesn't mean I won't play male characters for you, though!
  • I'm a BIG OC x CC guy-- and that's actually what I'm in here looking for.
  • I'm open to double ups!
  • I work with mxf, fxf, mxm, nb x anyone pairings. I'm also open to poly ships and love triangles.
  • I am AU-friendly!
I have a board of detailed information that can be provided upon request. Don't hesitate to comment or message me if you want more information!

I will not reach out to you if you only react. If you want me to PM, just drop a comment!

💫Fandom Cravings💫

🌙FNaF
(Primarily 1-SL, open to SB. Not a super big FNaF movie guy, sorry if that breaks any hearts)
-I'm looking for: Michael or William Afton (William is my bias. I know I know, boo me all you want but I speak my truth)
-I can play: really any character except for William.

🌙DC Universe
-I have: two female OCs; one superhero, one regular degular.
-I'm looking for: Pretty much anyone based in Gotham who isn't a child. (MY MAJOR BIAS RIGHT NOW ARE THE CHARACTERS FROM THE 2004 BATMAN ANIMATED SERIES omg if you're into this PLEASE reach out I beg)
-I can play: anyone! But I have the best time playing Ivy, Harley, Penguin, Superman, Wonder Woman, and Flash.

🌙Red Dead Redemption (primarily 2, open to 1)
-I have: a female bounty hunter OC.
-I'm looking for: Arthur Morgan, perhaps John Marston.
-I can play: Anyone except Arthur.

🌙DarkWing Duck
-I have: a female hero OC.
-I'm looking for: Darkwing, Negaduck... anyone really. (DWD universe preferred, but open to DT versions).
-I can play: Most characters, but I have the best time with the Fearsome Five and Launchpad.

🌙Rick and Morty
-I have: a female scientist Federation OC.
-I'm looking for: Rick.
-I can play: I'm not the best at Jerry, but I can make anyone else work.

🦴Other Fandoms🦴
I'm not actively seeking these guys out, but I'll definitely accept a roleplay with any of them. If you want to RP one of these, please understand that I will likely be slower to reply, but don't hesitate to ask. Listed loosely in order of preference!

Blue Eye Samurai: LOOKING FOR A MIZU MY WIFE
The Band Ghost: Looking for a Copia or Terzo, could also work with a Secondo.
Adventure Time/Fionna & Cake: Looking for a Simon!!!!!
Ace Attorney: Looking for an Edgeworth or a Wright.
Skyrim/Elder Scrolls: Looking for a Cicero, Sheogorath, or any character of questionable morality.
Our Flag Means Death: Kind of depends hcs for the characters, but would primarily look for a BlackBeard/Ed.
Avatar: The Last Airbender: Looking for a Zuko.
The Amazing Digital Circus: Looking for a Caine.
Danganronpa (primarily THH): Looking for a Byakuya.
My Hero Academia: Looking for an Aizawa primarily, but also a Hawks or a Rumi.
Total Drama Island: Looking for a Chris.

MLP: Looking for anyone, bias towards Luna, Celestia, RD, or AJ.
The Boys: Looking for hhhh??? Probably Homelander or Soldier Boy.

Probably more, just ask if it's not on the list!

🪶Non Fandom Interests🪶
Be warned that I haven't gotten into non fandom stuff in a while. I tend to be pickier about these!
  • Mystery
  • Horror
  • Supernatural
  • Fantasy
  • Historical Fiction
  • Mythology-Inspired
  • Romance
  • Just ask

Last edited:
RDR/DCU/FnaF save me..... save me RDR/DCU/FnaF.... (bump! + added extra fandoms to bottom section ;^) )

hi! i know it’s not a preference, but i’m currently seeking a skyrim rp & i’m more than willing to play cicero! i’m 18+ , literate to novella, and i love morally grey / darker themes and characters.

hi! i know it’s not a preference, but i’m currently seeking a skyrim rp & i’m more than willing to play cicero! i’m 18+ , literate to novella, and i love morally grey / darker themes and characters.
Hey!! I'd absolutely be down for a Skyrim RP right now, feel free to message me any time!

To everyone in my messages -- this past week has been absolutely BONKERS from me interviewing for jobs to graduating college! I SWEAR I'm not ghosting and will get around to everyone's messages, if not by the end of today, then certainly by the end of tomorrow! (copied from status posting ;^P )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back