• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Clarathebell

Note: I'm comfortable doing a lot of things, however, all games will be kept within RPN's guidelines. So no extreme gore or happy fun adult times will be had/done. We can further discuss the topics of what you are/are not comfortable with.

Rise of The Guardians

It's been three years since the Guardians faced Pitch Black and ultimately won. Hope and cheer spread like wildfire and everything was as it should be. Or was it? The lights once again began to flicker and fade away at an alarming rate. Missing person cases flooded the media. Hundreds of children had simply disappeared off the face of the Earth as though they never existed. Was Pitch tugging at his reins once more?​

Essentially, I would like to add more fantasy-like people to ROTG. Actual mythical creatures would work great, but I'm aiming more towards imaginary friends and such. The only request I have is for my partner to play Pitch Black as I feel I can't get into the role well enough. I can play any other character you wish so long as we match it (I play two you play two and so forth).

A Sicker Kind of Love

Buy the murder house they said. It' looks nice and it's cheap they said. Now Anna Roksein was trapped alone in this creepy old house. Okay, well that's only partially true. Trapped, yes. Alone? That couldn't be further from the truth. Exactly how many people, or creatures, were with her was a mystery. Their goals were equally as strange. But all that mattered to Anna was getting out alive.
I'm looking for either a horror romance or a horror survival. Regardless, I would like to play Anna and for you to play whatever deranged character you come up with. If you have a survivor you'd like to add, let me know and I can make up my own horror to add to the show! Again, this one will not be gory!!

A Zombie Lazer Gun

The year is irrelevant. Time has been irrelevant for quite a while. How it all started was a general mystery, but that's something no one had the energy to waste on the cause. Only the answer mattered. The T-virus had spread rapidly throughout much of the world. Most of the nations had fallen to pieces because of it. But will anyone be able to rise up from all the blood and guts?​

Either a futuristic or modern-day zombie apocalypse story. I would like my partner to be able to do some intense world-building. Again, no high levels of gore.

The Other Half's Story

This one I am hoping for a retelling of The Strange Case of Dr. Jykell and Mr. Hyde. I don't mind what time period it's set in or much else. This one I was strangely hoping to be a romance but I don't mind if it isn't. I'm honestly just throwing this out there to see what happens!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back