• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Persona Interest Thread

What is your favorite Persona?

• Shin Megami Tensei: Persona

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Persona 2: Innocent Sin

Votes: 2 7.4%
  • Persona 2: Eternal Punishment

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Persona 3

Votes: 10 37.0%
  • Persona 4

Votes: 15 55.6%

• Total voters
Hecka true. The thread's just one giant mystery solving with outside influences such as Silent Hill and the Red Room urban legends. Hella different compared to what I've experienced in P5 up to this point. Taking a break for now from the game to settle some matters in my head. ... like focus on the story and "investigation guide" I've set up previously for this thread.

One thing for sure in reaching a point in P5... I can make my thread fucking dark... as it was intended at the beginning. .. in a previous incarnation. xD

Sorry for being quiet. Just Persona 5 thangs and making considerations for the approach for the "dungeon crawl" and inevitable "boss" mechanic for the thread. FINALLY GOT THROUGH THE FIRST DUNGEON THOUGH! Gonna keep all spoilers out of here and what not. xD

I've been busy playing persona 5 as well lmao
And looking for good faces for possible characters with the little free time i have xD

Ah!
I just saw this thread; Are you in the search for new additions, or is the cast full?

Either way, it's fine! Though, playing through the first instances of P5 has got my blood pumping for a good Persona themed roleplay!

Naw, actually, the thread's open for everyone to apply. I do things differently in terms of accepting roleplayers and their characters. Everyone has a fair shot and what not. I'm... just being super slow in designing the thread. I'm hype and excited for P5. I'm just hating that GIMP ain't letting do what I want for graphics... -dies-

Wait, applications are open already? Is there a sheet somewhere I need to fill out, or are you still working on it?

Veradana Veradana
Naw! Basically, I'm just saying anyone that's interested in the thread has a fair share of applying to join! I've.. been debating about formating too! x 3 x;; Since, I may have to cool it on div coding for profiles.

Oh, alright! Thank you very much!

I'll just have to spend my time thinking about a strong character and an arc to go with it until the thread's unveiling then!!

im gonna fight people for moon arcana i s2g i will /heavy breathing
wish i could play, but I need to finish my trigo problem set + study communism :\

Again... I wouldn't plan on characters right now until the thread's open. And... I think I'll keep Persona 5 info out of this just because a lot of us are still going through the game and all that jazz. Just to avoid spoilers.

: P mine's less of planning and more of he's already done haha.
since Haruka was made for the original thread, will there be any major changes I need to take into account? Just a ballpark of how much extra input I'll need to do, no need to get specific friend!

Naw, Mono... xD I want Haruka in the thread BECAUSE he was from the original. I just don't wanna seem like I'm biased/picking favorites. =w=;;; But, the big thing I need to get over his formatting issues. 1) I'm sick of GIMP now since the things I wanna do for Persona thread isn't happening/not feeling it and 2) It keeps dying on me 3 out of 4 times I open it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back