• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Persona Interest Thread

What is your favorite Persona?

• Shin Megami Tensei: Persona

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Persona 2: Innocent Sin

Votes: 2 7.4%
  • Persona 2: Eternal Punishment

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Persona 3

Votes: 10 37.0%
  • Persona 4

Votes: 15 55.6%

• Total voters

MISTER UN. 0W3N

schaden f r e u d e
Yo! I was kinda curious to see if users would be interested in a Persona thread on RPN. Since Persona 5 is coming out tomorrow for the US (and, you bet your ass cheeks that shit's gonna get played the fuck out of), I was curious to see if there are others that wanna jump on the hype train for something Persona related. I actually do have an old concept that I had posted up on RPN a long while back (but, it's fugly as hell because of the updates changes and images going bye-bye). But, I wouldn't mind reformatting and setting that thread up again if y'all are interested. Here's the original WIP thread (since it has most of the info on one page WARNING it IS fugly). So... yeah...! Let's get this ball rolling.

HOLY SHIT! This is a lotta interest! Makes me quite giddy. ... means I probably gotta find time to rebuild the thread while juggling Persona 5... WHEN IT GETS HERE!!! Gotta find my damn mailman. BU

HOLY SHIT! This is a lotta interest! Makes me quite giddy. ... means I probably gotta find time to rebuild the thread while juggling Persona 5... WHEN IT GETS HERE!!! Gotta find my damn mailman. BU

Im not waiting for the mailman. Im showing up at HIS to get my copy. >:]

Well, shit, seems like I'm doing it all wrong then. xD But, yeah, I'm not sure when the thread will be up since I took a lot of time and patience to create the original layouts and graphics. I'm just on the fence whether I want to redo everything or not. x 3x;;; That, and I may want to tweak the mystery-solving aspect of the thread.

Welp. Can't play P5 right now. Apparently people are over. x 3 x;;; So... time to figure out a new look for the thread. xD Is there any questions people have from the material I've linked in the first post?

How many characters are you thinking of having? Because personally, I think having 20 people is kinda excessive and makes it harder to incorporate everyone into the story well.

I did intend on at least 20 at one point, but I think I'm gonna go with the "first come first serve." And, those not claimed may turn into fodder to push the narrative along.

Yep. One character per Arcana. Once that Arcana is taken, it's off the table. Max amount of characters each user will be allowed to have is 2 as a head's up. There will be some arcana that will not be available due to the thread being an AU and all that jazz.

God... play them all. BU I've just been organizing my folders and what not for the formatting along with finding new music to get inspired by. I think formatting is always the hardest thing for me since I like making sexy shit. xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back