• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Persona Interest Thread

What is your favorite Persona?

• Shin Megami Tensei: Persona

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Persona 2: Innocent Sin

Votes: 2 7.4%
  • Persona 2: Eternal Punishment

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Persona 3

Votes: 10 37.0%
  • Persona 4

Votes: 15 55.6%

• Total voters
OH. MY. GOD!! I FOUND ITTT! after intensive searching of the keyword "Persona" in the site archive.

Do I have to have played Persona 5 to get any of the plot that'll be going on in this? I lack the means to do so but I did enjoy the other games that I played.

Nope! The thread is completely AU from the rest of the Persona games. AKA original content. .. I haven't even started P5 yet... >O>;;;

Just about all the written information is located in the first post via a link to the old WIP. It's fugly as hell as a head's up. But, most of the information WILL transfer over.

I'm appalled that the best persona game wasn't included in the poll.

I'm obviously talking about dancing all night here.

I'm debating between a Female Strength arcana character with Valkyrie as her Persona or a male Sun and/or Temperance arcana character with Phoenix as their Persona

As a head's up, I wouldn't plot out character ideas at this point. There is going to be an application process before starting the master profile.

Already on it, 'bout to drop eighteen thousand paragraphs of irrelevant nonsense onto you, man you don't even KNOW

Please! I require 20 thousand MINIMUM! Joking. xD But, it just helps to do thangs in a particular order for me. ... since i wanna make sexy looking shit for this thread. -dies on the inside-

Thepotatogod Thepotatogod
Basically, an application process just gives me a general idea of what kind of user they are, what ideas they have, if they undrstand the thread, and meet my posting rules. Helps a bit with my sanity in declining and accepting users to be honest.

Thepotatogod Thepotatogod
Basically, an application process just gives me a general idea of what kind of user they are, what ideas they have, if they undrstand the thread, and meet my posting rules. Helps a bit with my sanity in declining and accepting users to be honest.

Oh, so in short, like a sample then? Guess I got to read the messy WIP thread of yours again

You can... but, I am making a new WIP because of all that broken garbage. =w= / The original one didn't have an app process as a head's up... since, at the time, anime anything wasn't really popular on RPN.

Starting to think i should change my title thing back to "Spammer of Likes!". Just as a future warning xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back