• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Persona Interest Thread

What is your favorite Persona?

• Shin Megami Tensei: Persona

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Persona 2: Innocent Sin

Votes: 2 7.4%
  • Persona 2: Eternal Punishment

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Persona 3

Votes: 10 37.0%
  • Persona 4

Votes: 15 55.6%

• Total voters
I always like listening to the Persona music or persona-esque... Burn my Dread, Memories of you and Heaven is always on my playlist. I'm not an expert in coding but I can help.

Thanks for the offer, but I got it. There's just so much to do with div boxes along with how I want to portray the thread. It doesn't help that I'm already trying to top what used to be a super sexy format. Like.. I wish I had screenprinted and saved them. xD For me, the thread itself has some dark, twisted roots. So... dark and kinda twisted music for me like...

But, my jam has always been Shin Megami Tensei 3. Love the music.

I can never choose a favorite out of the persona series. ;-; all of them just have the best music!

Let's see... let's pull out an example of the old thread's design. Here we go!
QAz4Ci9.png

I actually don't mind helping people get started in making graphics. At the beginning, I struggled a lot to make something that I can stand back and like. Even with this banner, I had trouble getting what i wanted. And, thanks actually. xD All the sweat, blood, and tears is worth it. Even if it's not a big thing on RPN, I like making sexy shit. Now, it's time to cry in a corner and figure out how I'm gonna design this thread. I wanna try to top that. -dies-

I actually don't mind helping people get started in making graphics. At the beginning, I struggled a lot to make something that I can stand back and like. Even with this banner, I had trouble getting what i wanted. And, thanks actually. xD All the sweat, blood, and tears is worth it. Even if it's not a big thing on RPN, I like making sexy shit. Now, it's time to cry in a corner and figure out how I'm gonna design this thread. I wanna try to top that. -dies-

I've tested those waters before. But every time i've backed out after seeing stuff others have done. Self-intimidation. xD

And, im sure you can do it! out due that design... after awhile :D

God... there is someone that I'm intimidated by in terms of looks and sexiness these days. I feel like I can never be on par. xD That's right, I'm looking at you fluticasone fluticasone while I look at your God Eater setups. ... so sexy! ; A ;

As a head's up, I made a public WIP for this thread and what not. I'd love comments and interest to remain here as to generate more interest and what not for the thread: derp.

God, i love/miss Teddie. His puns were so bad. xD

Kinda makes me wanna replay P4... After P5 of course.

I tend to let users pick from existing ones OR make their own. Just gotta keep in mind that everyone starts out with no Persona.. and when they get their's, it's all low-level/leveled properly to where everyone is in terms of timeline and story.

ALSO!!!! I don't want people filling out the CS and/or APP when it pops up in the WIP. =w= /

I tend to let users pick from existing ones OR make their own. Just gotta keep in mind that everyone starts out with no Persona.. and when they get their's, it's all low-level/leveled properly to where everyone is in terms of timeline and story.

ALSO!!!! I don't want people filling out the CS and/or APP when it pops up in the WIP. =w= /
Yes, yes!! :grinningteeth:

The last time i was in an Persona Rp. i wish i could find the cs from before the site changed & changed back. But my char ended up coming out as his "chains" being related to death (i forget in what way) and his arcana being strength.

God... ... speaking of CS's... the original Persona one I'm remaking had one hell of a CS set up. Like, I have to keep some of the aspects because of the thread... just means I need to build an "easy read" version that has the master information. -dies-

Users who are viewing this thread

Back