• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Persona Interest Thread

What is your favorite Persona?

• Shin Megami Tensei: Persona

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Persona 2: Innocent Sin

Votes: 2 7.4%
  • Persona 2: Eternal Punishment

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Persona 3

Votes: 10 37.0%
  • Persona 4

Votes: 15 55.6%

• Total voters
xGrKKlh.gif

I MEAN... there's competition like this.​

Okay, so this might sound a bit weird to ask but please indulge, if you will...

Will pre-estabilishing relationships be a thing after we are done with character building? As opposed to everyone just stumbling upon one another? I always found that in a Persona roleplay to be positive, given how much importance SOCIAL LIIIIIIINKS hold in later games.

Except in P5 apparently, not that I am salty about that, nope. Confidants just sounds edgier or whatever.

Actually, that's going to be a thing with this thread anyways since the main setting/area/commonality is going to be the apartment complex. Just about everyone is either aware of each others' existences as neighbors or pests. All living and breathing on the rumors circulating around the building thanks to the creepypasta website. I am going to allow at least 1 character to be the "new resident" aka they move the fuck in and have no idea what the fuck is going on.. and not be the Fool Arcana.

thanks for compliments while i was asleep/out in class! o7
excited though. haven't gotten the text from my gamestore if they have P5 yet, but I should get it soon since I preordered the Take Your Heart edition. c:

You are all talking about getting your P5, which makes me jealous as heck, as for I who is writing this post beside a broken ps3 and has not enough money to buy a ps4. ;A;

I'll get that game one day!!

Last edited:
I managed to sneak in about two hours of it this afternoon before getting kicked off the tv. Probably 95 percent of that was cut scenes or dialouge so like, it's definitely a persona game.

I got the Take Your Heart Edition.... despite not having a PS4. The more I think about the sillier I feel. :-_-lines:

I never even heard about the take your heart edition and now I'm staring at pictures of it and kicking myself.

I'm scared I'm going to just buy a second copy, that Morgana plushie is rapidly eroding my sense of fiscal responsibility.

I haven't touched it at aaaaaaaaaalll... good news is that I'm gonna start experimenting with ABR brushes and what not soon... just need to wake up.

... Yas, give into the plushies temptation. >:]

I mean I could justify it to myself like this: Order the TYH edition and continue to play my current copy until it arrives then trade in my standard copy. Essentially the difference between the trade in value and the original cost would be an extremely expensive express shipping fee. That's still dumb but not as dumb, the question is now is it dumb enough to not be worth it for that plushie...

I mean I could justify it to myself like this: Order the TYH edition and continue to play my current copy until it arrives then trade in my standard copy. Essentially the difference between the trade in value and the original cost would be an extremely expensive express shipping fee. That's still dumb but not as dumb, the question is now is it dumb enough to not be worth it for that plushie...

Well, realistically, it is pretty dumb. Especially for the purpose of getting the plushie. But on the other hand... LOOK AT IT!
latest

Ahh I've so been there! I would advise you not to be too hasty, give the new awesome thing some time to percolate in your brain so you have some time to reflect on whether that stuff that excites you is really right for this RP.

Or don't, it's your rp. I'm just the idiot considering buying an extremely expensive special edition of a game he already own.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back