• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Persona-inspired, Code Vein/vampire aesthetic

Thanks for being so eager to help, guys! Just wanted to give you all a heads up that I'm gonna need some time to piece together how I wanna word all this...

I'm not super familiar with running a group on RPN so I'm a chaotic disorganized mess right now.

But basically, I'd like to figure out a proper character sheet and solidify the storyline. The Persona games this was inspired by always have a handful of dungeons that the party needs to traverse, conquering several floors/mini-bosses, and then some kind of plot-relevant boss.

Since our characters are being put to work to fight these creatures, I need to come up with some sort of cause-and-effect of slaying the bosses.

Maybe the surrounding area becomes more hospitable and attracts businesses. Maybe the government foolishly tries to weaponize the Shadows. IDK yet.

And if you have any questions on the Old World of Darkness version of Vampire: The Masquerade, for reference and whatnot, I am a readily available source. Same with the persona series.

Thanks for being so eager to help, guys! Just wanted to give you all a heads up that I'm gonna need some time to piece together how I wanna word all this...

I'm not super familiar with running a group on RPN so I'm a chaotic disorganized mess right now.

But basically, I'd like to figure out a proper character sheet and solidify the storyline. The Persona games this was inspired by always have a handful of dungeons that the party needs to traverse, conquering several floors/mini-bosses, and then some kind of plot-relevant boss.

Since our characters are being put to work to fight these creatures, I need to come up with some sort of cause-and-effect of slaying the bosses.

Maybe the surrounding area becomes more hospitable and attracts businesses. Maybe the government foolishly tries to weaponize the Shadows. IDK yet.
It's alright, it's all just to have a good time. I'm going to read over everything and try to come up with an idea.

Maybe the people are forced to fight when they become Eidolons, if they don't fight shadows, they'll fade away as well? Like a second life: you can live again but if you don't fight shadows you'll die.

Maybe there's some odd phenomena where the bosses we're supposed to face start getting empowered exactly when the characters are awoken. The timing is so convenient that the other Eidolons suspect them of being the direct cause, as such there's already a need for our characters to get involved in order to clear their names. We end up tracking down the bosses in order of which one's being empowered the most at the time in order to find the true cause for it?

Maybe there's some odd phenomena where the bosses we're supposed to face start getting empowered exactly when the characters are awoken. The timing is so convenient that the other Eidolons suspect them of being the direct cause, as such there's already a need for our characters to get involved in order to clear their names. We end up tracking down the bosses in order of which one's being empowered the most at the time in order to find the true cause for it?

Conspicuously powerful Shadows awakening during the advent of our characters being reborn? Veeeery suspect.

I really love this idea, though, and I think what'll happen is... perhaps everyone's characters are brought before some sort of tribunal where the elders/representatives/[insert authority figures] are discussing what to do with this lot.

Guess I'll be GMing a bunch of NPCs and setting a big ol' intro scene.

I'll try to come up with a proper setting/location list over the next two weeks.

Conspicuously powerful Shadows awakening during the advent of our characters being reborn? Veeeery suspect.

I really love this idea, though, and I think what'll happen is... perhaps everyone's characters are brought before some sort of tribunal where the elders/representatives/[insert authority figures] are discussing what to do with this lot.

Guess I'll be GMing a bunch of NPCs and setting a big ol' intro scene.

I'll try to come up with a proper setting/location list over the next two weeks.

You could probably get more bosses from one or more of the tribunal who know more than they let on about the shadows and are secretly pushing their colleagues to suspect them in order to cover something's tracks.

I am interested especially since I love ALL things persona I would love to join in on this, but more information would be nice. Also I would suggest a more regular race or type of Eidolon that would be able to fit more people who don't want to go hard on a certain personality trait.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back