• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Persona 6 (OOC)

I'm gonna have my girl be a part timer at wherever the main group is going to get coffee, so they can interact.
Expect a daily visit from Reis on weekends and weekdays ...when she is not in detention getting tossed around like a ragdoll by demons and persona users ;3

Ok so now is as good a time as ever to get a few formalities out of the way.
*WWE Announcer voice*
First lets introduce YOUR NEW FORUM MODERATOR VeiledPariah VeiledPariah !!!!!!
*end WWE Announcer voice*
She'll be helping me behind the scenes with the intricate details and side stories of the rp. As well as being the POC for all you guy's questions when I'm not here.

Now lets talk about the Social System!
Ok so each of our OC's will have a social rank (all OC's start at 0) and they go up to 9. As they increase you will gain abilities,passives,and even combo moves or unique passives when partied up with specific OCs
To increase your rank,you can spend time with other OC's close to yours. Pretty much the same as it is in the game series and after each 2 events you will be awarded a rank up by either myself or VeiledPariah VeiledPariah
Obviously as these ranks go up the abilities will get stronger,so no crazy stuff right off the bat. At rank 9 you will not only get a New Persona with an enhanced power,but a special surprise from me personally to help your OC in the RP! To achieve rank 9, it requires events and an ok from myself or VeiledPariah VeiledPariah

For each ability that your OC gets with a rank up,it will have to be OK'd with me (just PM it to me) to be finalized and then placed on your OC's CS.

Now lets talk about the leveling system.
Each of your OC;s will start at LVL1 to level up you have to gain enough xp to meet the requirements. and every 5 lvls the requirement goes up. Every level you are allowed to increase your Persona stats using 3 pts. Every 3 levels you are allowed to learn a new ability or move. Our OC sheets will need to be edited as follows to allow for these categories.

St: Affects melee attack power.
Ma: Affects skill power.
En: Reduces damage received from enemies.
Ag: Affects accuracy and chance of escaping from battle.
Lu: Affects critical hit chance

to start each OC is given 25 pts to distribute as you like to kinda define your OC from the rest. I will give you guys 3 days to get this edited in.

Here are the Requirements for leveling
LVL1-5 100pts/lvl
LVL5-10 250pts/lvl
LVL15-20-500 pts/lvl
LVL21-25-1000pts/lvl
LVL25-30-1500pts/lvl

You can also spend free time training or later (playing with the board) to gain some exp on the side.

And finally the day night cycle. As the Rp progresses, it will have periods of time where our OC's will actually have time to be normal teenagers(imagine that!) In these periods of time you can increase social links,train,do whatever if you have an idea for an activity that could boost your stats. run it by me or VeiledPariah VeiledPariah and we'll make a decision.

I know this is alot to take in.If you guys have any questions,don't be afraid to ask me here,through PM or hit up VeiledPariah VeiledPariah This is a trail run,to see how this works out.so don't stress too much. we can always make changes.

Thanks guys, you're the best.
Beast.
VeiledPariah VeiledPariah
redroseknight redroseknight
ThatGuyWithSouvlaki ThatGuyWithSouvlaki
Maki Maki
Refaulted Refaulted
Have You Ever Tasted Sand Have You Ever Tasted Sand
simj26 simj26
(I think thats everyone)
#Persona6TheRoleplay

Last edited:
This is all fine by me, and is pretty exciting. Though I do have one question...

Will there ever be a dancing all night arc?

BeastofMyth22 BeastofMyth22
I will make the changes to my CS today. A quick question that doesn't necessarily have to do with the new changes, but I was wondering if I would be able to change Teika's Persona, because I have a better idea for it. I wasn't sure if it would be alright, but since he hasn't had an Awakening yet, I thought it would be fine to do.

Yeah go ahead man. I'm kinda disappointed though. I wanted to see/ RP Pendragon with another knight. I think it would've been fun to see

Okay. I fixed up Teika's CS to include Persona Stats, Moves Learned Through Leveling, and Social Link Ranks. Sorry, but I stuck close to a knight for Teika's Persona. Just made him dragon-esque. For a medieval theme, I felt it was missing some dragon stuff. Also, for the Social Links, I have everyone's Arcana except Makoto's. I didn't see it on their CS, but maybe I just missed it.

Lol if no one's does my next post will be a coffee stop since Reis isn't sleeping anyway. Does Rika work nights and weekends?

Lol if no one's does my next post will be a coffee stop since Reis isn't sleeping anyway. Does Rika work nights and weekends?
She works night shifts on weekday she and day shifts on the weekend. Sunday is the only day She gets off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back