• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Persona 6 (OOC)

BeastofMyth22 BeastofMyth22
Could be ;3
It won't be easy and of course I won't make it happen quick either so buckle up! If you take the Harumiko ride.

Maki Maki love the CS spent like 30 min reading it this morning with my coffee.

Could be ;3
It won't be easy and of course I won't make it happen quick either so buckle up! If you take the Harumiko ride.

Maki Maki love the CS spent like 30 min reading it this morning with my coffee.
Aww, thank you so much! I was worried that people wouldn't like it since parts of it seemed off to me, but I'm glad you do.

Can we let the others join in?

They could rp in outside of the detention scene
or could already have their personas and teach our chars how to use them.

I just feel bad since they have been waiting for 3-5 days now

I'm totoally down with being outside of the detention center. Plus I do wanna do my own awakening at some point too

Is also like to do my own awakening. Though, if it doesn't work due to the situation in the story, I can just go with the flow of it.

What ARE the conditions for awakening the Persona anyway? Is it still beating the crap out of your Shadow or...?

What ARE the conditions for awakening the Persona anyway? Is it still beating the crap out of your Shadow or...?
I think it's kinda like Yu and Akira where your persona awakens when you're in danger.

Maki Maki
Well you could start with any after school events and getting ready for the next day it could include dreams of a "voice" or whatever.

And, Satou's background is done. If it wasn't clear, her friends were Teika and Reis.

Whew done rearranging my bio!
Took forever trying to word everything correctly but trying to keep it vague .... FU you grammar.

I'm gonna have my girl be a part timer at wherever the main group is going to get coffee, so they can interact.

Ok just posted. Do you guys wanna timeskip to the next day? or maybe we have a chance encounter with everyone's OC's at a local sweets shop? So we can all get involved in the Rp?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back